• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

The Bell Tree Fair 2020: Closing Ceremony

Status
Not open for further replies.
This year's fair theme was so much fun! Thank you both to the mods and community for making it a special time 🥳🎊 I really enjoyed looking at everyone's entries- so much love, effort, and creativity put into them!! Congratulations to everyone 🌟

Thank you very much as well for the Staff Favorites!! 🤗🧡✨ I'm honored!

This year's fair theme was so much fun! Thank you both to the mods and community for making it a special time 🥳🎊 I really enjoyed looking at everyone's entries- so much love, effort, and creativity put into them!! Congratulations to everyone 🌟

Thank you very much as well for the Staff Favorites!! 🤗🧡✨ I'm honored!
unrelated but I love Fugou Keiji!!!

<3 Sweet dreams to the staff after this event is ended. The topmost graphic is absolutely stunning & made me feel sparkly inside before reading all the announcements. Definitely a worthwhile read. The winners deserve every bit of praise and I feel like this goes without saying, but whether or not your name showed up, you should take the upmost satisfaction in having taken part of this one big cosy sleepover. Though I hadn't been as active before the 2020 fair and may or may not be in the future, I feel closer than ever to the community here. Love love the bell tree. Stay stellar, everyone

This was my first fair and it was absolutely amazing! Everyone here is so talented. Congrats to all the winners & thank you so much to the staff for all your hard work! This was a great way to end the summer! Can’t wait to see what the future holds and how it will top this! ~ෆ

This was my first fair and I had a blast! Thank you staff and everyone for making this awesome! Also, of course, thank you my team @Ace Marvel @Aerious, you are amazing and made the dream come true!! Thank you everyone that voted for snooty and made kind comments, it made me really happy <3
Congrats to all winners! And congrats to everyone that participated, we made it to the end!
OK ... so I made a thing ... just for fun ... CONGRATS!! Team for Snooty @voltairenism @Ace Marvel @Aerious,

195CC03B-43AD-4F25-B740-B98F3E7C28C7.jpeg

The closing artwork is gorgeous aaaaaaaaaaa I wish I could frame it and hang it on my wall 😭 😭 😭

*cough* Anyways, THANK YOU STAFF for all your hard work running this amazing event!! ❤ The fairs have always brought me joy, but this year's warmed my heart extra toasty! 😊

Congratulations to all the winners! I ended up not voting in most of the contests because I was too blown away by everyone's entries and it was impossible to choose 😅 Even the entries that didn't make it to voting were incredible, I really don't envy the staff having to narrow it down!

Also, the Vesta collectable is so so so adorable!!! Even though Woolio was ROBBED I can't wait for it to be restocked! 😄

Finally, I would like to give a shoutout to Wilbur and Farley for being the worst Animal Crossing NPCs to ever exist :lemon:

I enjoyed my first TBT fair! Thank you staff for your hard work and TBTers for making it enjoyable!

Just wanted to add that for the survey, it would be nice if you put a not applicable option for the rating events section because I did not participate in some events at all and cannot give an accurate rating, I just clicked the middle option for neutrality purpose. It'll also allow you to see how many TBT fair participants participated in the events amongst people that completed the survey :unsure:

I enjoyed my first TBT fair! Thank you staff for your hard work and TBTers for making it enjoyable!

Just wanted to add that for the survey, it would be nice if you put a not applicable option for the rating events section because I did not participate in some events at all and cannot give an accurate rating, I just clicked the middle option for neutrality purpose. It'll also allow you to see how many TBT fair participants participated in the events amongst people that completed the survey :unsure:
As stated in that section of the survey, if you didn't participate in a specific event then you should simply leave it blank. Answering every question was not mandatory. :)

As stated in that section of the survey, if you didn't participate in a specific event then you should simply leave it blank. Answering every question was not mandatory. :)

It's my mistake for not reading carefully o_O Thank you for the amazing fair! :)

I really enjoyed everyone’s creativity, enthusiasm, and humor during this past month! It was truly the highlight of my day to come home to see everyone’s entries and to play Splatoon games with the usual suspects 😂 These events are a reminder of how talented this community is. Thank you to everyone who participated this year! The fair may not have been perfect, but we’re always eager to make them better and better, so thank you for all your patience and feedback! Congratulations to all the winners 🙌🏻

It was my first time helping out in a big fair with the staff team. It’s seriously so much fun working with this team and I’m very happy to be a part of it. Thank you so much @Vrisnem for all your hard work as event manager. Something that seemed so big and overwhelming at first felt like a breeze with your guidance!! This could not have happened without you 😭 You’re the best.

Thanks so much to all the staff who put so much work into this - it was heaps of fun :)
And tysm for the favourite for the dream-sequence, the one collectable I really wanted from this was the shooting star so I'm so excited :D
Congrats though to all the winners :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back