• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

The Bell Tree Fair 2020: Closing Ceremony

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratulations to everyone! This is my first TBT event and I greatly enjoyed the fair! Granted, I only ended up participating in Celeste's Observatory and voting on the contest entries, but it was still an awesome time, and I had lots of fun. A billion thanks for the event, and I can't wait for the next one! :D💗💖

Congratulations to everyone! I hope everyone enjoyed the Fair, we worked really hard to make this one the best one yet!

Thank you to Jeremy, Justin, Oblivia, dizzy bone, LaBelleFleur, Laudine, Mairmalade, pandapples, Vrisnem, Murray and Thunder who made this all possible, but I want to especially thank @Vrisnem for pulling us all together to actually make this possible. Without you and your organization and management skills, most of us would have forgotten to post/vote/etc when it was time (due to family obligations and work obligations)!

I was very happy to be allowed to be apart of this wonderful forum event and can’t wait to be apart of future events. This had been probably the most fun I’ve had in a long time, and I’ve made some new friends too!

Thank you to all of the members who joined in on the fun! Whether you were chosen as a “winner” or not, I hope you had fun and looked forward to an entire month of games, contests, and events with us. You guys are the best Animal Crossing themed community I’ve ever been a part of, and I want you all to know how much we as a team care about you! Thank you for being awesome!

Congratulations to all the winners! Awesome work... I'm blown away by the talent here. 😍
And shout-out to all the nominees and all the great entries. Everybody did an awesome job.

This is my first year here and I really enjoyed the fair! Every single event was fun. Thank you very much to the staff for all the time and hard work and for running everything so smoothly. Looking forward to future events and hope there's another fair next year! 💕

I am so glad i won the cosmetic one <3 is where i really put my full effort to the max of what i can do so thank you for picking me :)

Also congrats to all the winners
This has been one great fair and glad that a lot of people participated in this event and we all had fun here with the event

And happy this fair gave me finally the motivation back again to play new horizons

A huge thank you to the staff! This year has been very hard (for lots of us!) and this fair was a great way to unwind from all the crazy stuff going on in my life.

Wow, congratulations to the magnificent winners!(image)
I feel similar. I thought my Crazy Dream Sequence pictures were good at least.

Oh well! This was a really good fair, and an unexpected surprise since I just joined this year! I may have failed to do some things (Celeste's Observatory), but it was still good, me missing the Mailbox Prize Pack every time aside. (Seriously hope I can actually get the full thing next time, and I've already spent my tickets, not that I'd probably be able to get it during the upcoming restock with how fast others are!)

Small rant aside, the events were cool and the stickers will be nice to receive! I feel I must especially thank @Mairmalade because the SSB Ultimate Switch Stars sessions were oddly fun!

Quick question, might've missed the answer somewhere. What is the order (if one) of Rainbow frag, trophies, and shooting stars' distribution? Could help planning lineups!

Quick question, might've missed the answer somewhere. What is the order (if one) of Rainbow frag, trophies, and shooting stars' distribution? Could help planning lineups!
We haven't even thought about this, honestly! So at the moment there literally is no answer to provide to this question.

Tysm to the staff for hosting an amazing fair!! We appreciate all your hard work at making such an enjoyable experience at a time such as this. This really meant a lot to me. I hope you all get some much deserved rest!
Congrats to all the winners! Please be proud of your hard work and dedication, it's well deserved! I feel blessed to be chosen as a staff favorite,tysm! Honestly we're all winners for having this wonderful community of fantastic site that feels like family❣
I can't wait to see what's to come with the next fair!

We haven't even thought about this, honestly! So at the moment there literally is no answer to provide to this question.
I was about to ask the same. I think I can work with any order, ideally for me it would be trophy, star fragment, shooting star, but I know it's not for everyone.

throwback to when I had this line up LOL
256.jpg
93.jpg
255.jpg
254.jpg
253.jpg

177.jpg
93.jpg
181.jpg
179.jpg
178.jpg

I wish I could just post the screenshot but it's on my dead laptop

I am so incredibly impressed! So much talent! Thank you to the fair organizers, and all those that submitted for the contests. I can’t imagine the hours of hard work involved. This was my first fair ever, and I really enjoyed it. I already can’t wait for the next one!

Somewhat sad I didn't win, but I'm glad the person who gifted me the last few Pika eggs I needed won a few. :)

Thank you for this awesome and fun event! Congratulations to all the winner and participants! Till the next fair! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back