• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

The Bell Tree Fair 2024: Closing Ceremony

I'm honestly at a loss for words rn- I did not expect my first time ever placing in a contest to happen at all, let alone in a writing event 🥹Thank you so much to everyone who read it and liked it, it genuinely means so much to me, especially considering I didn't even think anyone would read it in the first place when writing it 💚🥹 Massive congrats to the other winners though, I absolutely adored both @Xara and @Bob Zombie 's stories, so those places were absolutely deserved.

Also a massive congrats to everyone else who were nominated, placed, or won a staff favourite, there were genuinely so many amazing entries that I have no idea how the staff narrowed it down 😭🎉

I can't wait to go through and see everyone's Canvas Crossing entries later! I'm out rn but will slowly go through them all!! That was my favourite event this year, so I'm really excited to see the results of everyone's amazing effort!

Also- logging on to see this HAH
Screenshot 2024-09-17 083052.png

And finally, a massive thank you to the staff for hosting this massive event. It's such an extreme effort you all go to to put on these things for us, let alone vote, manage questions and schedules, and sort out people's problems. I genuinely appreciate the effort so much, I hope you guys are able to get some well-deserved rest 💚

Congratulations to all who won! :] And thank you for the staff favorites in the Lego and the Packing event c: Had lots of fun especially with the brick building!

And thank you to everyone who drew me for the canvas crossing event ( @-Blue- @digimon @Zerous @MrBox ) , I honestly didn't expect any art at all, so seeing that a number of people drew me really warms my heart ;w; thank you so so so much, you guys made my day, really. <3

Also tagging @droqen @Snowesque @MrBox , I drew you guys for Canvas Crossing!! But I placed your usernames in the title and my baby brain did not think ahead that the posts would merge without the title lol. Just a heads up in case you guys search your usernames and don't see my art hehe c:

Thank you staff as always for this event, going up and beyond for this whole celebration!! I had lots of fun with the events, the balloons were super cute, the throwback collectibles were generous, and the cupcake collectible is just absolutely stunning! <3 I'm really happy I got to celebrate TBT's 20th with so many friends and nice people. Thank you genuinely for making my days a little bit brighter.

Thank you for such a fun fair staff!!!! Happy 20th birthday tbt and big congrats to all the winners!! I can't wait for my prize pack and celeste pin to come home!
also thank you to @MrBox and @LoveGraceMarie for the drawings of me!!!! I love them so much, they're adorable!!!!!!! :D
also mrbox a lot of your drawings gave me a great laugh... they're incredible (and other ones beautiful!!!)
honestly such a cute event, I loved looking at all the drawings!!!!

AND I CAN'T BELIEVE I WAS PART OF THE ANSWER FOR #2.... I THOUGHT I WAS PART OF #6 BECAUSE I THREW AWAY MY COOKIES..... AUUUGHHHHH MY EARRRSSSS!!!!!

Whoa Kilza's questions were so hard!

3. I didn't get the right sticker in the jar 😭 I answered the badge because there were mushrooms on it. (So close!)
10. I knew there was something else in the maze but couldn't find Farley. (So close!)
2. I thought about those cookies but was missing the long ears. (Should have investigated more.)
6. No way I could find that.
12. The whale....I thought it was Baby Yoda, prophetic creature too...(In the good direction)

Super proud finding the Bell Tree Category ones, especially the colors! Thanks that podcast :)

13/18 Not my best but not too bad.... Ah...a bit bitter for missing 3 and 10

big congrats to everyone who won the contests, got staff favourites, and won the raffles ٩( ˃▿˂ )۶

i had such a blast going through all the canvas crossing drawings (✧0✧) !!!
so many talented artists and beautiful drawings

huge shoutout to @Zerous @Chere. @digimon @Irescien @faerie @Emolga59 and @BetsySundrop for drawing my island rep ⸜(。˃ ᵕ ˂ )⸝♡ !!

Yay it's here!!! 🥳
Congrats to all our talented winners and huge thanks as always to our generous and hard-working staff 🥰
Happy 20th Birthday TBT, I wish you many happy more! 🎂🎈🎊

also also also the quiz answers are out!!! I can now blab on way too long about them!!!!!

---

First of all, I can't believe I got the most right??? I thought I was going to do so badly on it oh my gosh 😮

Was #2 really only 1.37% correct? I thought that was one of the easier ones 🤯 Especially compared to #4 and #6! I doubted my answers for those soooo much 😵

#10 Farley once again ruining everything and re-establishing himself as my mortal enemy!!! I thought the sage could be referring to Farley, but had no clue what he had to do with a Labyrinth so I went through Leif's Labyrinth instead (and just like the first time I played it, ended up getting lost for like an hour OTL) I had completely forgotten that version existed .__.

#12 was the most painful for me, and just as I expected, I was nowhere close 😭 But now that I see the answer, the memories are flooding back...

#13 I for sure thought this was going to be a trick question, but thankfully not 😩

#14 I thought was one of the most clever questions, really enjoyed this one <3

#16 omg I almost put The Last Tree Ghost but then I saw they didn't have the NPC tag on their account so I picked Gyroid instead RIP </3

#18 I found the answer from listening to the 10th anniversary podcast- you would not believe how excited I got when I heard the answer spill straight from Jeremy's mouth!!!

---

OK OK I have rambled way too much, time to go indulge in some Canvas Crossing~! I've been eagerly awaiting the reveal of everyone's art and now I have been rewarded with 20 whole pages of creative goodness 🤩

OMG! I didn't expect that I'd get the collectible. Thank you so much! 🥰🎉

Also a huge congratulations to all the winners! Big congratulations to all the participants as well. There's just too many amazing entries, everyone deserves an award! 🏆🏅🏅🏅

Thank you TBT and to the community for yet another AMAZING~ event! 🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉
Always looking forward to the next one!

Yay! That was such a cool event!
I can't lie I'm a bit bummed I didn't win any staff favorite lol, I was very confident in my cooking skills 😔

Aside from that I wanted to thank the staff for their hard work and dedication to bringing us such an amazing fair! Even though things maybe have not gone as planned, it ended up being a truly wonderful event! Here's to 20 more!

I also wanted to give some special thanks to @LadyDestani because it really felt like she went above and beyond in terms of communication and involvement in this fair. Now, I know each staff member gave it their all and more, which I'm very grateful for, but I don't know, I really felt like she went all in for this event. So huge and heartfelt thanks to each and every staff member, but LadyDestani gets one more confetti from me!
I’d really like to echo all of these sentiments. Canvas Crossing was by far my favorite fair event and such a cool idea. I was also a bit bummed to see that my brick build and delicious and gorgeous apple pie did not get a staff favorite. Also couldn’t agree more that @LadyDestani went above the call of duty with communication, all with patience and understanding. Thank you for being so amazing!

I finished looking through the Canvas Crossing entries. Thank you so much @Foreverfox, @Newbiemayor, and @-Blue- for choosing to draw my rep. You brought a smile to my face and made my day; I've saved the pictures so I can look back on them. 💕

I hope staff keeps the amazing turnout in mind for a future event. I definitely want to participate more in the next one; seeing all the different skill levels has reduced the pressure and makes me feel more comfortable with my silly doodles.

wOO where to begin—congratulations to the contest winners, staff favorites, event winners, and raffle winners so far!! 🎉🎊 I'm happy to see so many of my favorite entries up there, and all of you did an incredible job!! I'm also so so thrilled to have gotten staff favorites for one of my Colorful Confetti entries and also my Delectable Delights (!!) entry... let me just say I was not expecting to see my take on Mom's Cake up there LOL 😭 The Galaxy Cupcake is super cute and I'm happy to be taking one home!!

I've also gone and taken a look through the entire Canvas Crossing thread, and it was an absolute delight!! ;w; I'll echo a few others' sentiment and say that I'd love to see more events like this in the future. It was probably my favorite one of this entire Fair! I loved the spirit of it and seeing everyone's lovely artwork, and I'm even more happy that everyone got at least one drawing of their character! I wish I'd had the energy to do more aaa I've already commented on your profiles but thank you again Xara, Blue, and Al for drawing Merielle!!! ;w; I'll treasure them!!

It may've gone on longer than intended, but this fair was a blast! 🎆 Thank you so much staff for making all of this happen, and for the incredible amount of time and work that went into all of it! I'm happy that TBT is still around twenty years later, and I hope it and this wonderful community will continue to thrive for a long, long time 💚 Happy birthday, TBT!!

I just got back and what is going on. I got so many notifications lol. Congratulations everyone who won something! You all deserve your places! There was so much great entries that I had a hard time voting on some of them! I'll have to look at all the winners more thoroughly as it is getting late and I need to be at work soon. But this event was so fun! So thank you staff for keeping it all running smoothly and making it a fun time and thanks to the community for overall making this a very memorable experience!

It looks like the canvas entries are up now. Which is probably why I'm drowning in notifications lol. I'll have to check it out soon!

I have to agree with anyone who mentioned how wonderful the CC task was. It was my favorite task in the event and probably out of all the tasks we've had in events. I just like drawing and gifting to others and having the two together is great. I doubt this will be the last time we see a task like this with the turnout. I only managed to get 22 drawings done. I really wanted to do more, but I ran out of steam lol. There were a lot of other members who I wanted to draw for, especially those that participated in the drawing task. I may come back to this soon and maybe post them on my art thread.

But 400 drawings is crazy. You all are amazing! I'll have to respond back here when I get through looking at the thread 🎉

We've made an update to the event and contest results:

First, @shellbell was meant to win a staff favorite in Pack for the Party. The entry has now been added to the group of images. Congrats!

Our four contests now list all nominees, not just 1st - 3rd place and you can click their names to view their entrees. You would have also seen these entries in the polls last week. Congrats to:
@.: Meri :. @CuteYuYu @Irescien @jadetine @Rosch @shellbell @Shellzilla_515 @Yanrima~ @Zerous for Magnificent Memories.
@Aerith @Millysaurusrexjr @Mokuren @Rio_ @S.J. for Besting Blunders.
@.: Meri :. @AccfSally @Aniko @Bluelady @faerie @Firesquids @Giddy @Mr.Fox @skarmoury @Snowesque @Yanrima~ for Dazzling Decorator.
@Airysuit @amemome @Aquilla @Chibi.Hoshi @ClefairyKid @Firesquids @FrostyAlmonds @LoveGraceMarie @mocha. @Muna for A Cordial Invitation.

Also, as far as distributing the collectibles and tickets to winners goes, this will likely not happen until tomorrow morning. Either way, feel free to post your date/time change requests in the Contact the Staff board as mentioned in the first post. Thanks!

Congratulations to all the winners, there are so many! Some of you excelled in many categories! 🎊 I'm so glad to see my favorites here! It was sooo hard to choose! (@Millysaurusrexjr Cordial Invitation has a special place in my heart 💚) There are so many creative ideas! Magnificent Memories were breathtaking, as Redd would says "It's extremely ...detailed. Brillant stuff." Dazzling Decorator had also original ideas I've never think of. Those desserts! They all look so delicious, I would have a bite of each, that pile of sakura must has taken a long time to do! :love: The mooncakes! Look so yummy! Isn't my lego here? Does that mean I get a delicious cupcake too? Wow thank you! 🩷 I struggled so much with that lego, I don't remember the last time I built one, but it was fun when it started looking like something. A special thank you to @Foreverfox who draw my representative, I love it a lot, I will cherish it and I'm sorry for the balloon hat. I will come back later to appreciate each drawing, the computer or site is kind of slow right now. That event was such a good idea.

The fair was so fun! I was not in the best condition and have so regrets but still managed to do a lot of events and now I must decide which collectibles I want the most...another hard decision. Thank you to everybody who worked hard for that event and made it special.

Omg am I dreaming??? I’m really happy that I’ve won a galaxy cupcake especially since I’ve went through some really hard times in the past 2 months so this is a very nice surprise 🩷 Thank you so much to the staff for hosting an amazing event and for the beautiful collectible. Congrats to all the other winners ‹𝟹 And last but not least, big thanks to my bestie @You got mail! for being an amaizing friend! 😘

This was such an awesome TBT fair (as per usual)!!! Very challenging but lots of fun! The Animated Cupcake collectible looks fantastic!

Thank you so much for the staff favorites, nominations, and 3rd place in Cordial Invitation (honestly very, very unexpected lmao). And a very special thank you to @S.J. and @Rosch for drawing my rep, I love both your drawings so so so so so much, they mean a lot to me 🥹💜

Congrats to all other winners and nominees! There were so many amazing entries! 🥳

Thank you Staff for all that you do!

The animated collectible is gorgeous! 😍
I loved so many things about this fair, where do I even start?
Puzzles! All of the puzzles, party popping, pin the tail, citb - i love having so many different kinds of puzzles.
The ac events always get me back on my island, love those.
Had never used bricklink, but after a challenging start, it ended up being pretty fun!
Baking a dessert was a challenge, lol, but super glad i went for it.
The art! Coloring pages are always a favorite of mine. And the canvas crossing was a super amazing idea!
I loved reading all the stories!
The lan party games has extended into more stabby fun with among us, which i love! So many different things to do this fair. 🎉

Really hope to see more canvas crossing type events in future. All that drawing practice was pretty helpful by the time i got to my last drawing. 😂

Ty for hosting another excellent event!

Thank you staff for yet another fun event!! This really felt like the biggest one yet, fitting for 20 years : o

Also thank you so much for the nomination in magnificent memories!! I thought that event was really nice and I'm glad some people enjoyed my entry for it <33 and then brick building bonanza!! What a shock I didn't think I would get staff fav for it but aaaaaaa im so happy!! and congrats to all the other winners you all did a great job :>>

It took me a while but I looked through all the canvas crossing entries and there's so many amazing ones!! So much talent here, and everyone should be really proud of their entries, every single one is so adorable!!! ((and tysm to @Chere. and @himekirako for drawing me <3333))

Back