Shooting Star Plush
Asteroid Plush
Dino Plush
Dino Plush
Dino Plush
Dino Plush
Dino Plush
1722127693756.png

It's finally time for The Bell Tree Fair 2024, and you are invited! The Bell Tree Fair is the forum’s largest and longest-running event and we think this edition will be extra special because we're celebrating The Bell Tree's 20th anniversary this year. Join us over the next four weeks for a total of 14 events and 4 contests! Like last edition, the starting times will be staggered for some activities, so don't worry about participating in all of them at once.

A new section has been added to the forum for this event: the The Bell Tree Fair 2024 category which has three boards:

There is a lot to do and many fabulous prizes to be won! There is so much do in fact that it might feel overwhelming at first. To get started, we would recommend you read the Welcome to The Bell Tree Fair 2024 thread.

We are excited and hopefully you are too! Good luck and we hope you have fun at our party!

Last edited by a moderator:
I’m so happy and overwhelmed at the same I don’t even know what to do with myself!!!! 😭😭😭😭

I feel this so much! 🫂 I’m so excited but at the same time seeing how much the collectibles cost and seeing all the threads made me feel overwhelmed and a bit anxious 😅. At the same time this gives me a huge much needed boost to my mood; I’ve been struggling a lot and I really needed something to distract me 🙂.

I feel this so much! 🫂 I’m so excited but at the same time seeing how much the collectibles cost and seeing all the threads made me feel overwhelmed and a bit anxious 😅. At the same time this gives me a huge much needed boost to my mood; I’ve been struggling a lot and I really needed something to distract me 🙂.

I feel the same way about needing a distraction!! I hope you have fun with the fair and that it helps! 🫂

Omg all the collectibles! 🥰
Happy 20th birthday, tbt! Looking forward to the fair this year, but not looking forward to trying to decide which collectibles to go for. 😅 So many!

Back