The Bell Tree Fair 2024 is now open!

Event status
Pending results
Simply, I LOVE the TBT Fair! 🥳🐴
1000041113.gif

Can I just say I really love the new event highlights system! It's been so helpfull to find certain posts, to keep track of everything and to make sure we don't miss any updates.
Great choice, and imo it works exactly how it should! 🎉🎉🎉

Hopefully it'll come back for other (big) events :)

I have an exam next week so I’m gonna need this weekend to study, so trying my best to get everything done before then! I think I just have my colouring and story to finish off, and the new puzzle to attempt to figure out thankfully!

Hi all, we have to postpone the previously announced quiz that was planned for the end of the Fair. I'm not sure exactly when it will take place yet, but it will be open for at least two days and end before the event's closing ceremony. We'll keep you updated!

No, I still haven't forgotten about the mailbox and letter add-ons collectibles. I wonder when they'll actually be released...

So today is the last day. I really got to start working on some of the activities I am comfortable doing, and I still have yet to upload an image of a certain activity. I gotta remember before it’s too late.

Back