• Looking to satisfy your sweet tooth for rare collectibles? While we continue preparing TBT Fair's closing ceremony, try your luck on this especially unlucky day in our latest edition of the Friday the 13th candy gacha. Good luck!

The Bell Tree Fair 2024 is now open!

Event status
Pending results
I can’t believe it’s basically over. I’ve had a look through some of the threads and I’m just always so impressed by the amount of creativity and talent on here. There have been so many beautiful, cool, funny and emotional things submitted and I’ve had a lot of fun looking through them so far 💚 Especially the magnificent memories thread, reading through it has made me smile a lot. Hoping to get around to the writing event but not sure if time will allow!

As always I do not envy the staff for having to choose between some of these 😭

I can’t believe it’s basically over. I’ve had a look through some of the threads and I’m just always so impressed by the amount of creativity and talent on here. There have been so many beautiful, cool, funny and emotional things submitted and I’ve had a lot of fun looking through them so far 💚 Especially the magnificent memories thread, reading through it has made me smile a lot. Hoping to get around to the writing event but not sure if time will allow!

As always I do not envy the staff for having to choose between some of these 😭
Yeah, this fair was fun. Even though we still got stuff like voting and raffles, the main activities of the fair is now over.

1722099327699-png.572670

Thank you everyone for participating in our special TBT birthday party activities for The Bell Tree Fair 2024! We are now entering the "wrapping up" phase before we eventually get to the event's closing ceremony. That is still a ways away because we must first go through the nomination process for each of the Fair's events. As always, you all submitted so many creative and amazing entries, so I'm sure it will be difficult to pick the winners! In the meantime, there will be a few more goings-on as you wait.

First, the Wondrous Wardrobe favorites will be "announced" early through our banner scene. As promised, the winning birthday party reps from this event will be added to the scene at the top of the forum. We'll add a new rep every day until each one of our seven favorites is featured, so see if you can tell who's who until they're all officially announced in the closing ceremony with the rest of the Fair's events.

Polls for our four contests will be posted in the Voting Both soon, likely by this weekend. Unlike regular events, contest results are decided through polls, which allows the community to decide the winning entries. The staff will nominate the entries that can be voted for.

The previously announced quiz, which can earn you 0 - 9 tickets and throwback tickets will now start this Thursday, August 29th. You will have until Saturday, August 31st at 11:59 PM EDT to submit your answers. The answers will be posted with the closing ceremony.

Mystery balloon tokens will continue to turn into new balloons every now and then, but be sure to spend your confetti by September 1st! I understand some of you are waiting to receive the remaining tickets from your event entries, but we should hopefully have these finished over the next couple of days.

If you spent your tickets on a physical prize, we'll PM you with directions about where to input your address soon. This process can take some time, so we'll start it soon instead of waiting for the final physical prizes to be given away through our raffles.

The raffle winners will not be drawn until sometime after the closing ceremony. The exact date will be announced in that thread. As for the closing ceremony itself, we don't have an exact date for when it will be posted, but we'll share updates as the pieces mentioned above fall into place. Thanks!

Last edited:
Thank you so much staff for everything you’ve done for this event. I had so much fun with this event. I’ve been dealing with probably the worst depression that I’ve had in awhile and this event was a much needed distraction and was very uplifting for me. I’m sorry if any of my posts came off sounding ungrateful or rude, like being burnt out and stuff 😅 and when my checkout for the shaker didn’t go through. I’m sure you all had it worse. I really am grateful for how much you all did for the event and for the site in general. Not to mention your patience with us! Thanks staff!

Last edited:
Thank you very much for this big 20th-anniversary fair!

I do have a suggestion. In the Closing Ceremony banner, will there be a group picture of Graham, Jambette, and Kracko all together? I would like to see that.

Thank you so much for the fun and amazing fair! Really loved the birthday party theme, it's up there as one of my favorites and I really liked all the activities. It was so fun to do them and see how everyone else did. I'm really excited to start the process on my shaker keychain when the time comes and I'm very grateful I was able to get one and for the opportunity. Again, thank you so much for all of this and I look forward to the quiz and closing ceremony! Happy 20th anniversary! 🎉 🎉 🎉

A HUGE thank you for such a lovely, fair that brought everyone together through fun acitvites and memorable puzzles. I hope everyone and staff enjoyed themselves and didn't overally stress themselves.
Excited what the quiz holds! :0

Yay thank you so so much staff for this announcement! I don’t mind how long all of this takes as it is a pretty hefty task, but being informed about dates is a nice bonus!
Generally, thanks for this amazing Fair. I don’t think I’ve been more active in any event thus far. My entire entourage knows about it and it really did help me through this pretty tough month August was, so I’m infinitely grateful for it.
I hope staff knows how much their efforts showed throughout the event, and how much we appreciate their truly hard work.
Thank you! 🎉

Do only some people get participation tickets in the Brick Building Contest? I see some with tickets and others without.

Do only some people get participation tickets in the Brick Building Contest? I see some with tickets and others without.
Not all of the entries have been accepted yet, don't worry! Chris in particular is in charge of several events and has been busy.

Tysm for hosting this event! The theme was amazing for activities, and no mirrors I loved the puzzle events! I did way better on pin the tail puzzles than i usually do on mirrors. 😅
And I liked the scoring system for the Pin the Tail answers. All of the activities were fun to take part in, even brick link once i finally got the hang of it, haha.

Back