• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

The Master of Disguise

I can't believe I got the first one right! That was a nice surprise, as is the extra currency.

I had a gut feeling about Cousteau, so I'll go with my first instinct on this round too. Sydney was my guess.

Picked Anabelle in the first round just because. Alas.

Was almost not going to bother with future rounds because I don't trust my chances with the randomness involved, but now that there's Ghostly Gold on the table I'll have to reconsider.

Now to figure out who to go with this time.

I’m still a bit confused how the Spectral Energy is paid. Does it get automatically deducted whenever we make a guess or if there is a reaction?

I’m still a bit confused how the Spectral Energy is paid. Does it get automatically deducted whenever we make a guess or if there is a reaction?
Chris will remove it when they react to it. From the OP:
All entries will first have 2 Spectral Energy deducted. This is done manually whenever I have time to come online, so there won't be any rhyme or reason to it. Sometimes this might happen within a few minutes of you submitting your entry and other times it won't happen until near the deadline.
When they do react, you'll have these alerts (notifications) pop up:
j1tF8bc.png

I was gonna pick Costeau because it sounded like "costume", but for some reason I picked Bertha. Should've gone with my gut feel.

I picked Rod for Round 2 because he's wearing a pirate costume. *fingers crossed*

Bill is the unassuming type, easy to pass over
Rod is already dressed for a costume party
Canberra is throwing major red flags
Lionel looks like he belongs in an Agatha Christie novel
And Sydney... something about that sweet look on her face... behind it lies something sinister.

All good choices, it's so hard to choose! 😖 But I guess I'll go with Sydney.

Round 2 Results

The Shapeshifter's card was...

Day2_Card4_Lionel.png

Lionel!
If you voted for Lionel then you will soon receive your payout of 2 Ghostly Gold and 15 Spectral Energy: 2 in the form of a refund; 13 in a new reaction. Spend it wisely! Or perhaps reinvest in the next round. Did anyone win both rounds so far?

Onto the next one!​

Round 3

shapeshifterscard.png

Who will the Shapeshifter turn into today?

Day3_Card1_Nibbles.png
Day3_Card2_Chadder.png
Day3_Card3_Pudge.png
Day3_Card4_Samson.png
Day3_Card5_Olaf.png

Remember to submit your guess for Round 3 in the The Master of Disguise submission board by 4:59AM EDT on October 27th 2022. Your guess will cost you 2 Spectral Energy. You may only make one guess per round and you cannot change your guess once it has been submitted.

If you are found to be cheating, you will still be charged for submitting your guesses and you will not receive any Spectral Energy.

Back