• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

The new trailer from the Japanese Nintendo Direct

For those who don't know, You can enable captions and then translate them to English. Click the "cc" button to do this.

Very bad engrish but its better than nothing.

For those who don't know, You can enable captions and then translate them to English. Click the "cc" button to do this.

Very bad engrish but its better than nothing.

I can't enable captions on my iPad. Too bad, cuz I would really like to know what is being said.

It said release date is this fall. And all the houses at the end of video are street pass houses!!!!

EDIT:

I wouldn't call that Gibberish!!!!!

the translation fails from time to time but you can get a rough understanding of it
with the YouTube captions.

Not to mention, the translation captions are still in beta. Google owns youtube, hence, they will work 100% some day

That was just...SO amazing!! I need to rewatch it a few times. i heard a familiar KK Song in there...one of my favorites. I forget it's name though.

I AM SO EXCITED!!!!

SUPER EXCITED.

I saw many new things & changes! They changed the trees again, but I liked the previous ones they had in other trailers. I'm guessing the entrance to the town is by train again?

I like the new (female) deer! I lie how they went back to the classic bubble with text as well, instead of that boring rounded-edges rectangle. Timmy/Tommy was running Nooks! That was so cool! And the normal humans were acting like animals in the house showcase! :O

This is better than E3!!!!

SUPER EXCITED.

I saw many new things & changes! They changed the trees again, but I liked the previous ones they had in other trailers. I'm guessing the entrance to the town is by train again?

Why guess? They already confirmed it in the video... Don't speak Japanese? Use the captions. They say the train lets you leave and enter your town as well as go to your friend's towns.

EDIT:

@TheACJason, we already knew there was going to be a fountain. Don't you remember the concept art from last fall?

EDIT 2:

@TheACJason, they acted like robots because they are. Thats not AC;3D, but AC;3D street pass players.

Why guess? They already confirmed it in the video... Don't speak Japanese? Use the captions. They say the train lets you leave and enter your town as well as go to your friend's towns.

EDIT:

@TheACJason, we already knew there was going to be a fountain. Don't you remember the concept art from last fall?

Sorry. I turned on the captions right after I posted that.. :(

Sorry. I turned on the captions right after I posted that.. :(

Hey, no problem. Just helping you out.

Read edit 2 btw. I addressed another concern of yours :) (Use captions to follow up on what I said about street pass.)

Back