• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

The new trailer from the Japanese Nintendo Direct

Youtube Captions:
Jump out're looking foward to many of you. The news bulletin of Animal Crossing. In defense of this animal has become a super player loss. I went to make up his village and. Such sudden you visited Nomura Thurs. Kirimori the village will be appointed by the mayor. Six Countries. Or carried out a variety of public works and mayor Lee. Everyone livable village to or interact with the animals living in the village. We will continue to make. Make up the oil or any player is up to. Residents of the village as his wife and analog we have seen so far. Individuality to this film than in addition to the advent of new animals such as frogs. Enjoy our life became rich character. Before the line went up across the village shopping district also stretches reprint. The. Ranging from shop to shop first appeared in the familar tools. Was more convenient life in full in various Kawamura. Will be. The horse. Above. Why. Two. It is because moisture made. Show that fit each other back and forth to the village and of course your friends. Residential house in the exhibition hall of the player who passed each other in the raw differance between communication. Other as more and more side by side match is literally. You can tour the homes players have created. After development and further so that you can wear a player. Enter ya mouth it has increased significantly in the type of card also decorate the room. In this film you can customize the appearence of your own inner. So you can. Not only in the room. Is possible to make up the entire house to their liking. Now. In a lot of items incurable disease. Us to demonstrate the individuality of their own. Animal Crossing is expected to release this fall Fly out.

Guys, I learned so much xD
Some things did make a bit of sense, though.

Yeah most of this is just plain jibberish and we already talked about it, so it really wasn't needed.

It's done!

acfacescopy.png

Additional notes:
1. The coloured star under each pic is the eye colour when I used the eyedropper tool on the pics.
2. The blacks might seem different but they're not. One black has a purple tint, but that's only because the trailer had the character in a room with some purple in it.
3. This is only for the girls' AAB face in all the previous games.
4. The brown is probably the original AAB face colour, it might look different cause the girl is wearing glasses.
5. In the second row, the first pic looks more hazel than gray, that's why I put a '?'

Hope this is useful :)

It's done!

acfacescopy.png

Additional notes:
1. The coloured star under each pic is the eye colour when I used the eyedropper tool on the pics.
2. The blacks might seem different but they're not. One black has a purple tint, but that's only because the trailer had the character in a room with some purple in it.
4. The brown is probably the original AAB face colour, it might look different cause the girl is wearing glasses.
5. In the second row, the first pic looks more hazel than gray, that's why I put a '?'

thank you!
job well done!

It's done!

acfacescopy.png

Additional notes:

looks good 6.^
hopefully we can choose what colors we have ^.^

It's done!

acfacescopy.png

Additional notes:

thanks, I'll be chucking this in the AC3DS info thread :)

It's done!

acfacescopy.png

Additional notes:

I don't think you mentioned turquoise (green?). It was seen at the promotion art and at the latest article about the game.

animal-crossing-3ds-20110629042128968.jpg

I don't think you mentioned turquoise (green?). It was seen at the promotion art and at the latest article about the game.

animal-crossing-3ds-20110629042128968.jpg

Oh, yes, I saw it, but I only put colours for the Girls' AAB face. The girls' AAB face had the most colours, that's why I chose it.

My excitement for this game had died down because of how long we've been waiting for...

Then I saw this and my excitement rose up again!

Back