• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

The new trailer from the Japanese Nintendo Direct

Does anyone wonder who owns Nooks,n,cranny? Is it Tom Nooks son? is it Timmy, or is it Tommy?

It's either Timmy or Tommy, definitely. I just wonder what's going to happen with Nookington's, unless they run one floor each.

I hope they get rid of the "Less items, stay open later" thing from City Folk. I didn't like it. I want Nookington's all the time, while being able to stay up until 1 like Nook n Go! xD

Why guess? They already confirmed it in the video... Don't speak Japanese? Use the captions. They say the train lets you leave and enter your town as well as go to your friend's towns.

EDIT:

@TheACJason, we already knew there was going to be a fountain. Don't you remember the concept art from last fall?

EDIT 2:

@TheACJason, they acted like robots because they are. Thats not AC;3D, but AC;3D street pass players.

What? I never said anything about the street pass players, but anyway.. Timmy or Tommy is Nook's nephews, not son's, but either one of them owns it. Also, I'm pretty psyched about the train, since I've never played GC. Sorry if I sound off. I'm tired.. T_T

EDIT:

Can you show me where I said the thing about the players? I can't remember a thing.

Last edited:
It's either Timmy or Tommy, definitely. I just wonder what's going to happen with Nookington's, unless they run one floor each.

I hope they get rid of the "Less items, stay open later" thing from City Folk. I didn't like it. I want Nookington's all the time, while being able to stay up until 1 like Nook n Go! xD

Same. I would always fish & catch bugs late at night and I would never have any more room, so I would have to wait for the next day to sell all my fish and bugs.

What? I never said anything about the street pass players, but anyway.. Timmy or Tommy is Nook's nephews, not son's, but either one of them owns it. Also, I'm pretty psyched about the train, since I've never played GC. Sorry if I sound off. I'm tired.. T_T

did too, use captions. Also they talked about it at the round table. so....

EDIT:

Residential houses in the exhibition hall of the prayers who passed each other other ... ... between communication

if thats not street pass idk what is

I hate boasting but i did say it would be mentioned here and you flamed me for it LOL!

not upset we have to wait until 2013 though, the game looks great.

okay so hear is what the captions say about street pass.

Residential houses in the exhibition hall of the prayers who passed each other other ... ... between communication... You can tour homes players have created

That means when you pass a player with street pass. Their houses and character go to the "exhibition hall" or (exhibit hall?) and you will be allowed to tour the home as well as see the character that owns it.

EDIT:

at the round table conference, they talked about using street pass to share your houses with players.

Even though we have to wait for 2013. It's gunna be worth it. ?

Last edited:
I can so wait for Spring 2013. I remember having to wait till February 7th 2012 for Resident Evil Revelations lol.

I'm guessing solar panels do nothing but make your neighbors happy that you are a green mayor? Uhg, I'm hating the game already

I'm guessing solar panels do nothing but make your neighbors happy that you are a green mayor? Uhg, I'm hating the game already

we dont know anything yet, dont say you hate it

Cosmos confirmed, yay

FINALLY WE DONT SEE GIRLS UNDERWEAR WHEN THEY LIE ON BEDS!!!

I was so psyched, my head automatically turned toward my TV/Monitor Without even knowing it would start a second later. Then i got up close with a huge golden smile on my face and almost passed out from excitement! the quick clips of music sound so different & sooo guuud!

Also, http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg302/orangegoat911/hhhh.jpg this looks like a grapevine!

Good find! This could mean more than just trees and coconuts for fruit! Imagine owning your own vineyard :3 (Claimed first!)

Also If bushes are coming then maybe berries as-well? OMG I want this NOAW -_-

FINALLY WE DONT SEE GIRLS UNDERWEAR WHEN THEY LIE ON BEDS!!!

How about this though, hahah 1-f4ef1169-be9b-4c72-bbb5-d27d8645ab94-l.jpg

Last edited:
Wait whut?? Mabel and Sable don't sell Hats and Accessories anymore?

Attachments

• tumblr_m606imivgW1qfdb2lo3_500.jpg
    tumblr_m606imivgW1qfdb2lo3_500.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 96
Back