• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

The new trailer from the Japanese Nintendo Direct

LOL

Nice find! I bet they sell them in the city now. Kind of far to go to check for new items though...I hope they change every day!

the city isnt that far away in the 3DS version though

I know, but still! Harder than just going to Ables. But they sell pants now...so that's better! :D

I finished my picture btw. Just need to do the shading which I'm terrible at D:

That's okay, it's just your opinion. My goodness...

Anyway the train looks a bit strange to me. Looks more modern. I miss the original...but it's still the train! :D

It just looks weird since they show the first half lol it looks like it has size issues

i like the design though

I'm just glad you don't open "Gates" for multilayer lol. Trains seem more logical.

Oh and... I like trains...

The new train car reminds me of a subway car honestly. Not a bad thing.

Finished my picture! :)

http://jabujabule.deviantart.com/art/Midday-Getaway-309915482

midday_getaway_by_jabujabule-d54ikbe.png

Tell me what you think! :D
The guy's legs are a little off...but that's okay. :p

The new train car reminds me of a subway car honestly. Not a bad thing.

this is a good way to put it.

I like the train being used for WiFi though

any translated version of the video yet?

this is a good way to put it.

I like the train being used for WiFi though

any translated version of the video yet?

There isn't an official English one by Nintendo or anything but someone might do it themselves if that's what you mean. At least I hope so... Anyone here know Japanese well? If you made me a transcript I could add the subtitles onto the video and upload it on accityfolk.

1:42 there's a pink building with a sign out the front.. maybe that's the new cafe?

I think the new train isn't a train at all, but a tram... We have a ground-breaker people.

I think the new train isn't a train at all, but a tram... We have a ground-breaker people.

Yeah, that's much more likely. Fits in with what I said about the look. Feels like a subway car.

You can also hear some of the new music during the video.

0:54 Dusk music <-

1:42 Caribbean-style music <-

Here's a rough translation of the video's voiceover that I found somewhere else:

As the player, you will make the village as you please.
You will be appointed as mayor of the village
As mayor you will will carry out various public activities
Everyone in the village is interactable and will continue to be the soul of the village
There will be new types of villagers and old ones returning
Characters have more rich personalities
Across the village line is the mall
Ranging from shop to shop are familiar tools
You can go back and forth between friend's towns
Houses will appear via streetpass more appear as more are passed
You may tour their homes
The new new work shop has been created to significatly increase decorating
Not only can you customize the inside of your house, but also the entire house to your liking
But in the use of our own items, it is up to us to demonstrate the individuality of our own room
Animal Crossing is expected to be released this fall (in japan)

No idea how accurate it is but it seems good.

Back