• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

The new trailer from the Japanese Nintendo Direct

It's not 'proving a point'
I just dont think i've seen them and i'd like to

Unless you get the pics or link, it didn't happen.

Volvagia,
If you can provide pics it would be wonderful.

BIdoof, thank you for being a good person.

Super penguin,
It's not worth making a fight about this, if we fight too much they will lock the thread.
So not worth it.

On topic.
More eye colors is a good idea, I am glad they have it. I hope I get to pick my own in some way wether it be contacts like what was said before or maybe at start up. But in all animal crossing fun, it's probably going to be random.
This is usually where I use the players guide to figure out how to awncer the questions, so I'm happy with my person. Rather the. The times I was not and resented the person I played because I didn't like they way they looked.

Super penguin,
It's not worth making a fight about this, if we fight too much they will lock the thread.
So not worth it.

On topic.
More eye colors is a good idea, I am glad they have it. I hope I get to pick my own in some way wether it be contacts like what was said before or maybe at start up. But in all animal crossing fun, it's probably going to be random.
This is usually where I use the players guide to figure out how to awncer the questions, so I'm happy with my person. Rather the. The times I was not and resented the person I played because I didn't like they way they looked.
I didnt think we were fighting but okay

i do like the more eye colors, but not through contacts.
I've never used a face guide but i'll be using one for AC3DS

We all worked hard, I just trying to calm thing before they get out of hand and we lose this one too

Sorry if it sounded like an arguement, even though it wasn't. I never used a face guide either and I was always happy with the results, whenever I look at face guides(after I start my town and character) I only see three that I would absolutely hate having.

Sorry for the trouble superpenguin :(

But I'm gonna make the pics soon, I noticed something very interesting in the trailer.... :)

The eye colour. I see the same character once with hazel eyes and a few seconds later with gray eyes. When I get the pics i'll be better to understand.

I was watching the video again and saw the mosquito buzzing around the character when she was talking to the new bunny.

ahh it sounds amazing! I like how the Japanese version has hiragana subs for those who cant read kanji (i have only like 10 memorized D: ) a main reason why the subs may not make sense, is if its translating it word by word, therefore it wouldnt come out in the right sentence order. He is basically going over things like he names some species of animals that will be in the series,basically what you can guess.

I was watching the video again and saw the mosquito buzzing around the character when she was talking to the new bunny.

Great, I'm glad those stayed in the game. Going back further in the thread to when someone mentioned fleas and ticks being on the animal neighbors. I completely forgot that fleas were already in the game in that exact same way. =p

really? I'll check this out in a sec

Great, I'm glad those stayed in the game. Going back further in the thread to when someone mentioned fleas and ticks being on the animal neighbors. I completely forgot that fleas were already in the game in that exact same way. =p
yeah. though i wouldnt care if fleas returned or not

And a completely unique bug at that. The only way you can catch one is if one of your neighbors has one on them.

Yeah that's what I loved about the flea, I only catch itoff of my favorite animals, though the mosquito is annoying, as they can bite you as a fish is nibbling on your line and then it scares the fish away which is annoying.

Yeah that's what I loved about the flea, I only catch itoff of my favorite animals, though the mosquito is annoying, as they can bite you as a fish is nibbling on your line and then it scares the fish away which is annoying.

That's exactly what happened to me when I was catching a fish with the fin sticking out :p But I like catching the fleas, I'd like em to return

That's exactly what happened to me when I was catching a fish with the fin sticking out :p But I like catching the fleas, I'd like em to return

Yeah same, some how it's always a fish with a fin, it can get really annoying, so I try to catch all mosquitos in sight, but they always appear.

Youtube Captions:
Jump out're looking foward to many of you. The news bulletin of Animal Crossing. In defense of this animal has become a super player loss. I went to make up his village and. Such sudden you visited Nomura Thurs. Kirimori the village will be appointed by the mayor. Six Countries. Or carried out a variety of public works and mayor Lee. Everyone livable village to or interact with the animals living in the village. We will continue to make. Make up the oil or any player is up to. Residents of the village as his wife and analog we have seen so far. Individuality to this film than in addition to the advent of new animals such as frogs. Enjoy our life became rich character. Before the line went up across the village shopping district also stretches reprint. The. Ranging from shop to shop first appeared in the familar tools. Was more convenient life in full in various Kawamura. Will be. The horse. Above. Why. Two. It is because moisture made. Show that fit each other back and forth to the village and of course your friends. Residential house in the exhibition hall of the player who passed each other in the raw differance between communication. Other as more and more side by side match is literally. You can tour the homes players have created. After development and further so that you can wear a player. Enter ya mouth it has increased significantly in the type of card also decorate the room. In this film you can customize the appearence of your own inner. So you can. Not only in the room. Is possible to make up the entire house to their liking. Now. In a lot of items incurable disease. Us to demonstrate the individuality of their own. Animal Crossing is expected to release this fall Fly out.

Guys, I learned so much xD
Some things did make a bit of sense, though.

Back