• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

The new trailer from the Japanese Nintendo Direct

I dont know, i want it to be a museum for them, but the auction house is a good idea, but shouldn't it be in the mall?

I did consider it being another players house but it just looks too tall and oddly shaped for that, the roof on it makes me think it isn't a players house. Don't know why ha. I would have thought the auction house would have been in the mall, not really something you would have in the middle of the town. But who knows. We can only guess for now.

Maybe it's your mayor's office? I am pretty sure I've seen stone outside of it, so it is an important building, but the mayors office should be connected with townhall I think.

I did consider it being another players house but it just looks too tall and oddly shaped for that, the roof on it makes me think it isn't a players house. Don't know why ha. I would have thought the auction house would have been in the mall, not really something you would have in the middle of the town. But who knows. We can only guess for now.
it's not the players house cause we have seen them and there is no gyroid.

Maybe it's your mayor's office? I am pretty sure I've seen stone outside of it, so it is an important building, but the mayors office should be connected with townhall I think.
Could possibly be the mayors office.

I wonder how many new clothes they will add. Yes there are now shorts/skirts. But if you look at them, most of the skirts were already combined with shirts, now they just seperated them.

I wonder how many new clothes they will add. Yes there are now shorts/skirts. But if you look at them, most of the skirts were already combined with shirts, now they just seperated them.

Pretty sure there will be dresses as well as separate shirts/skirts.

Pretty sure there will be dresses as well as separate shirts/skirts.

I don't think you understood what I meant. In previous animal crossing games, there were shirts that also had a skirt, but now in trailers you can see the brought the same outfit, and seperated the shirt from the skirt.

I don't think you understood what I meant. In previous animal crossing games, there were shirts that also had a skirt, but now in trailers you can see the brought the same outfit, and seperated the shirt from the skirt.

Then they're probably separate, but they combine to make a dress.

Its hard to tell cause of the belt, but i'm pretty sure it's combined

Yo, did anyone notice the eye colours? For the AAB face in all the previous games, I noticed

-Black eyes
-Blue eyes
-Hazel or green eyes
-Gray or blue-gray eyes

I'll see if I can get pics.

Well, we don't need repeats unless you have new insight on it, which you didn't have.

really?
many things get repeated here, and it adds to the discussion.
If Volvagia wants to talk about the eye colors and stuff, that'd be great. More discussion for us.
Also tmk i dont think anyone ever got pics, so it'd be nice if he'd (I'm assuming youre a guy haha) get some for us.

really?
If Volvagia wants to talk about the eye colors and stuff, that'd be great. More discussion for us.
Also tmk i dont think anyone ever got pics, so it'd be nice if he'd (I'm assuming youre a guy haha) get some for us.

Thank you :)

oh and I'm a girl lol xD

really?
There were already pics as well.

Back