The Official WWE Thread

Bad Blood was crazy:

-The CM Punk vs Drew McIntyre Hell in the Cell was one of the most bloody and brutal WWE matches I've seen in a while. Despite all their differences, CM Punk continues to give so much for the WWE in not even a year, and he's honestly earned my respect. I'd love for him to face Seth Rollins next but I'd save that for WM41

I cannot wait for War Games but wonder how they will build up to it in the next few weeks. Also, where is John Cena? :(

Came in to say Punk vs Drew was absolutely incredible! The perfect match to blow off their feud and it was so brutal. Some of the spots had me going crazy like when Drew missed the Claymore and landed back first on the steps or when he took the toolbox to the dome haha. It was so incredible from a storytelling perspective too with the beads and how Drew cannot stop getting in his own way and how it cost him again. Punk will probably take a break until Rumble time to heat up a feud for Wrestlemania with Rollins and that's actually good because it's weird to have him and Drew still on the same brand after all of this right now, I'm surprised they didn't do a 'Loser Leaves Raw' stip.

And honestly if I were to guess, we probably won't get a Cena appearance until Netflix debut??

• Love
Reactions: Dim
While ā€œWWF Wrestlefestā€ was also a good arcade game, Iā€™ve always found this one better. Idk why. Maybe because I prefer the Mega Bucks as the final boss over the Road Warriors? Or is it the musicā€¦or graphics? Who knows.

Back