• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Turkey Day and Toy Day Update coming November 19th.

It's a shame that Nintendo added more black hairstyles to AC just months after launch when EA couldn't be bothered to fix the janky skin tone and texture problems in Sims 4 years and years later. Animal Crossing stays winning, as always.

It's so nice that the devs are listening to the fanbase. For a while I was worried that these updates would just be pre-planned holiday/item dumps with little to no input from what the consumers want. It's so nice to see that it isn't the case. Really makes me exited for whats to come in 2021 and beyond.

Nintendo, if by some chance a Treehouse employee or intern is reading this: Please, I beg of you, the GracieGrace furniture sets...

carnival celebration? oo!! does this mean we may get more things to put with our Teacup Ride? Like.... a Ferris Wheel?! :eek:
Not quite, he's the carnivale character, as in Carnivale, the pre-Lent holiday known for costumes and partying and parades. Think Mardi Gras, but Latin American (in particular Brazil). If it's like new leaf, we can for sure expect some peacock themed items, but who knows? Maybe we'll get rides too.

Im really happy about the hairstyles because its so important to celebrate diversity. But I'm really sad there's no brewster... some pumpkin spiced latte would be AMAZING in the game!

Screenshot_20201117-105341.png

Can we talk about the sounds of this animation and the beautiful sparkles at 1:17 ?? It gives me magical girl vibes oh my gosh !

AWESOMEEEE!!! storage!!!! And all these new reactions?! One thing I noticed with the Halloween reactions is that they took up the two remaining spaces i had for my last two regular reactions, so now I don't have room to get those. Hoping this will have been addressed with the addition of these reactions!! I can't wait to do all the new things!!! Turkey day is so close!!

You are still missing two regular reactions as they full up the first page of reactions. Upon getting another one a second page will be automatically added. As people who had all the regular reactions at Halloween had the two new Halloween reactions added to a second page. :)

So you're all good it was already addressed in the last update.

So many good things with this update:
1. Storage. I have 4 player characters but still...considering future events and the inclusion of more furniture I think its really necessary. Here's to hoping they expand the size of rooms. They are considerably smaller than in NL.

2. Reactions and Hairstyles. Its always good to have options for other players so I'm glad they expanded customisation. I've been wanting to join in my villager exercises for some time. Hopefully in future updates we can join in and sing with them!

3. The events. They seem very similar to NL but thats ok. I am so glad they ditched the Harvest series from NL. Never liked them but I love the new Harvest furniture especially that crock pot. Pumpkins were in the trailer only because we already have them but we're getting more than thus more recipes! I can finally make one of my houses a restaurant! Toy Day will probably be a copy of NL Toy Day but still hoping we get more.

4. Storage Transfer and Pave. I plan on getting the newer Switch. So a system transfer will amke me VERY happy. Im surprised they didn't mentioned New Years. I hope the Chinese zodiac furniture comes back. Pave will be interesting. Hopefully its not feather collecting. That was dreadful.

It's a shame that Nintendo added more black hairstyles to AC just months after launch when EA couldn't be bothered to fix the janky skin tone and texture problems in Sims 4 years and years later. Animal Crossing stays winning, as always.

It's so nice that the devs are listening to the fanbase. For a while I was worried that these updates would just be pre-planned holiday/item dumps with little to no input from what the consumers want. It's so nice to see that it isn't the case. Really makes me exited for whats to come in 2021 and beyond.

Nintendo, if by some chance a Treehouse employee or intern is reading this: Please, I beg of you, the GracieGrace furniture sets...
Acnh just stays superior as usual 💅
Post automatically merged:

So many good things with this update:
1. Storage. I have 4 player characters but still...considering future events and the inclusion of more furniture I think its really necessary. Here's to hoping they expand the size of rooms. They are considerably smaller than in NL.

2. Reactions and Hairstyles. Its always good to have options for other players so I'm glad they expanded customisation. I've been wanting to join in my villager exercises for some time. Hopefully in future updates we can join in and sing with them!

3. The events. They seem very similar to NL but thats ok. I am so glad they ditched the Harvest series from NL. Never liked them but I love the new Harvest furniture especially that crock pot. Pumpkins were in the trailer only because we already have them but we're getting more than thus more recipes! I can finally make one of my houses a restaurant! Toy Day will probably be a copy of NL Toy Day but still hoping we get more.

4. Storage Transfer and Pave. I plan on getting the newer Switch. So a system transfer will amke me VERY happy. Im surprised they didn't mentioned New Years. I hope the Chinese zodiac furniture comes back. Pave will be interesting. Hopefully its not feather collecting. That was dreadful.
Harvest day had furniture in nl ? I must have forgotten. I kinda dislike harvest day so,,

You are still missing two regular reactions as they full up the first page of reactions. Upon getting another one a second page will be automatically added. As people who had all the regular reactions at Halloween had the two new Halloween reactions added to a second page. :)

So you're all good it was already addressed in the last update.
Makes sense, thanks!

i just love the whole idea of frogs and brewster

also bring back gracie! lets be real she has better fashion sense than everyone in real life and i need the gorgeous and princess sets because they are so beautiful ✨🤩
Gracie has better clothes than Label tbh I love her furniture even if it cost me two houses to buy and I do wish to see frog stuff tbh

I didn't see any new Christmas objects that aren't already in the game. That's kinda disappointing. However, it's a good thing that the Christmas objects already in the game are really good.

EDIT: NVM. There is a wreath on the door in the background of the picture that Milky star posted several posts up that I don't think is currently in the game, and it's a welcome addition!

I’m really glad that they’re adding more hairstyles, but what about hair colors? It’s such a missed opportunity that they didn’t add any white hair for Toy Day.

Gracie has better clothes than Label tbh I love her furniture even if it cost me two houses to buy and I do wish to see frog stuff tbh
seriously, im highly disappointed by label's stuff. its annoying to be honest. as for the froggy stuff, what if they had it as one of gracie's new sets???
Post automatically merged:

I’m really glad that they’re adding more hairstyles, but what about hair colors? It’s such a missed opportunity that they didn’t add any white hair for Toy Day.
lightspring agreed, i just want some dirty blonde hair or light brown. they really, REALLY need to add light brown, it was in new leaf!

Back