• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Turkey Day and Toy Day Update coming November 19th.

I'm SO excited for the sitting down reaction. Just imagine plopping down next to your villagers when they're hanging out! I'm so excited for the dancing/working out one as well. They're all so cute!!

This sure did come as a total surprise today- I thought for sure the update/announcement would come next week! I'm thrilled.

I'm super pumped to get cooking. I have a million pumpkins so I'd love to get rid of some of those through cooking. I'm interested to see how it will all work and if you will be able to use any of the previous stoves in the game to cook off or not. Either way, it looks like loads of fun! The new furniture items for Harvest/Turkey day look great as well.

I am SO GLAD there's new and inclusive hairstyles in the game now. The cute little buns?! Forget about it!! I'll be so happy to see people use them in the wild when trading and stuff. I also really loved the new reactions. I love the little dancing sort of one and the one where you can sit! I'm happy to not have to place cushions everywhere now. You can actually sit under a tree with your villagers- imagine that!

Jingle/Toy Day kind of looks and feels similar to what you do with Jack on Halloween so I'm interested to see if that will be different or not. I hope we get some new event items that day. I'm just excited to have a full santa suit 😂

I'm probably the most thrilled with the storage upgrade. That's a big jump from 1600 to 2400 items and it will help me out loads on my main island. I keep having to send things over to my second one to store because I have almost no space. Everytime I thought they were done they pulled out another surprise. Granted, they weren't really what I think people are clamoring for but hey- I'll take it!

I've just watched it and I can't wait. This is my first year playing Animal Crossing so every event is new to me at the moment. I assume some of these updates havent been in previous games or maybe they have I dont know. Either way I cant wait and it's only a few days away 😊

Easily one of the best updates so far but the fact that the Cafe isn’t being added in 2020 is remarkably disappointing

You can hang stockings . Just saw this , the stockings are really cute
09129ED8-8ABC-4BED-9BF0-FE740D168414.jpeg

aaaaa so many cute things being added! I spotted new seasonal items in the bg like the presents under the tree, the stockings in the players house, the harvest furniture set 😭 that furniture set looks so cozy I'm obsessed. also very very glad they decided to implement some QoL changes, even if it's only a few for now!

I wonder if QofL updates will show up once we've gotten through a year and all the events.

Very excited about sitting and the new hairstyles. Also, more storage!

Personally I am most excited about a few of the new reactions (even if they're things we already knew from villagers) and the bigger storage space.

In any case I think the fact that they included more storage and more hairstyles is a good sign! Those were things that people have brought up a lot. Granted, hairstyles are such a minor inconvenience when you compare them to the other things people complain about and it's weird that they would get to that first, but it may be a sign that they actually will respond to the community instead of doing their own thing like they usually do 🤔

I was VERY happy with this update. So many great things in it!! Is it bad one of my favorite things is being able to sit on the ground with your villager? lol
I better start growing pumpkins again and save them. I wonder if we will get other crops to cook with too and they didn't mention it so it will be a surprise when we get the update?
Glad to see expansion on our storage. Does this mean we will start seeing more updates on quality of life?
Also, does anyone know who that peacock is and what they are associated with, with the announcement of a free update in January?

I am absolutely in love with the tada reaction. It is my new favorite and my sole purpose in life right now is to get it 😂

But!!!
This update showed me that Nintendo does truly listen to its fan base. With a large amount of updates already planned out with scheduled releases, I was a little worried about how much time the team would have in creating even more content that players request. It did take a long time for them to add in more inclusive hairstyles and the ability to do activities with your villagers, but it happened and was very well done! Never doubted the company that much in all honesty, but I am very relieved and it gives me a lot of hope for future updates.

Also, does anyone know who that peacock is and what they are associated with, with the announcement of a free update in January?

The peacock is pavé! He is the npc for animal crossings carnivale celebration 😊 im guessing we may learn some dances around that time!

I am absolutely in love with the tada reaction. It is my new favorite and my sole purpose in life right now is to get it 😂

But!!!
This update showed me that Nintendo does truly listen to its fan base. With a large amount of updates already planned out with scheduled releases, I was a little worried about how much time the team would have in creating even more content that players request. It did take a long time for them to add in more inclusive hairstyles and the ability to do activities with your villagers, but it happened and was very well done! Never doubted the company that much in all honesty, but I am very relieved and it gives me a lot of hope for future updates.

The peacock is pavé! He is the npc for animal crossings carnivale celebration 😊 im guessing we may learn some dances around that time!

OMG! you just surprise me now!!! i did not even think about dances !! OMG i want a ton of dancing emojis and maybe the ability to dance with our villagers o_O. In love! greta now i cant wait for Pave 🤣

I'm pretty neutral about Turkey Day (I prefer the original name Harvest Festival) and Toy Day, though the new reactions and expanded storage are definitely, imo, the true highlights of this update. I'm looking forward to Toy Day, though. I like being able to interact with villagers in any way, shape or form.

I suppose the save transfer feature is good, too, but there will most likely be some kind of catch to it.

I was really, really hoping to see new crops...

Back