• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Turkey Day and Toy Day Update coming November 19th.

I’m really glad that they’re adding more hairstyles, but what about hair colors? It’s such a missed opportunity that they didn’t add any white hair for Toy Day.
Yeah I miss the pure white hair from new leaf whatever this new light gray hair is ugly to me. I was disappointed when I saw there wasn't white hair

seriously, im highly disappointed by label's stuff. its annoying to be honest. as for the froggy stuff, what if they had it as one of gracie's new sets???
Post automatically merged:

lightspring agreed, i just want some dirty blonde hair or light brown. they really, REALLY need to add light brown, it was in new leaf!
The Labelle stuff is obnoxious and ugly and her fashion checks are annoying. I tend to avoid her and I rather see frog stuff tbh

I feel like my white stag costume would’ve benefited from white hair. The grey stood out too much
I've always had white hair in nl ! It was aesthetic and pretty tbh,, I miss it alot

I just have to say, thank you AC team for timing this update on the day I have off 😭
Amazing pfp 20/10 I love it

...I don’t think I’ve ever been so interested in being able to sit down since Pokemon X and Y, haha. I’m liking what they’ve added!
Some things I read from other posts regarding what’s in NL for these seasons sound cool too; it would be nice if they bring back those things, they sound fun.

I had a feeling we'd be seeing news today, though I wasn't expecting a Thursday release! Everything looks great.

I'm very excited! Mostly for the extra storage lol. The new reactions are also super cute and I'm glad we can finally sit on the ground with our villagers. I probably won't use any of the new hairstyles but new customization is always welcome. The handful of new furniture for Turkey Day and Toy Day look cute. I do kind of hope there will be more new furniture that wasn't teased in the trailer, but not a huge deal if there isn't.

How much y'all wanna bet that the storage space expansion will cost a easy payment of 5 million bells? And can only be done after the house is fully expanded
I'm just hoping it comes with room size expansions, as well, at least the three side rooms off the main floor.

This might sound kinda silly, but the WINTER MUSIC ON TOY DAY made me smile when I woke up this morning and watched the trailer! I love how it's similar to the older games with the bells. I'm not the biggest on NH music, and I loved the music in the older ones, so this little addition makes me excited! ~

I also really, really want the FROGGY CHAIR

I kinda doubt we'll ever get this, unfortunately. From what I've noticed, NH is looking to drift away from 'goofy' staple items in the series. Everything seems more 'realistic' and they've even changed Harvest Fest items to be more like realistic-looking thanksgiving items.

This update looks super awesome and fun! I love how they added near quality of life updates and have added new emoticons that could make villagers just that more lively. It definitely makes me curious what the January update has in store for us.

God I’m super happy the game finally got an update announcement/more info.
But now that I know it’s coming, I want it even more.
Do we know what time it’s coming out? The JP release is Thursday too, which if it comes out at the same time everywhere, would be early Wednesday for the US IIRC

God I’m super happy the game finally got an update announcement/more info.
But now that I know it’s coming, I want it even more.
Do we know what time it’s coming out? The JP release is Thursday too, which if it comes out at the same time everywhere, would be early Wednesday for the US IIRC
For most Americans it'll release a day early due to Japanese time being way ahead of us

For most Americans it'll release a day early due to Japanese time being way ahead of us
Sweet 😁

I kinda doubt we'll ever get this, unfortunately. From what I've noticed, NH is looking to drift away from 'goofy' staple items in the series. Everything seems more 'realistic' and they've even changed Harvest Fest items to be more like realistic-looking thanksgiving items.
I actually love the new harvest festival set’s look ngl. I always thought it was really ugly. But I kind of wish some of the goofy staples stayed. We need both realistic and goofy items IMO.

Back