• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Turkey Day and Toy Day Update coming November 19th.

New Yule Log item to in the previous link

Was just about to mention that! Seems we get it when we download the update. So happy with the new food items.

C5344DDF-DB31-47E3-AA70-3B0F1DD075D2.jpeg

Was just about to mention that! Seems we get it when we download the update. So happy with the new food items.

View attachment 335952

For real man!!! great job from them, food just looks so DETAILED and REALISTIC !!! i just love it, maybe its a hint we will be able to eat it in the future hahah :devilish: i will never loose hope until they deny that this will not happen🤣

all the new reactions look fun but SITTING? 10/10 content. say no more. all my photos atm are of villagers sitting so it's about to get twice as intense

AWESOMEEEE!!! storage!!!! And all these new reactions?! One thing I noticed with the Halloween reactions is that they took up the two remaining spaces i had for my last two regular reactions, so now I don't have room to get those. Hoping this will have been addressed with the addition of these reactions!! I can't wait to do all the new things!!! Turkey day is so close!!

You will be able to get them.
I have all reactions and when I got the Halloween ones it unlocked a second reaction page for me to store them.
No need to worry about missing out on them!​

The sad thing is..we have to wait for 2-3 days 😭 💀
If they release the update at the same as the others we could have this tomorrow. Past updates were released at 10 AM Japan time on November 19th. For myself that means I was able to update at 9PM the night before( November 18th) .

Here is a link from the Halloween update explaining it a little better than I can.

Yay! :D The events I think are a given but I'm super excited about the new reactions (never thought I'd be happy to actually sit down 😆) and hair styles. Here's hoping there's an option for curly hair! Also happy about the storage expansion. Now I can finally keep all the clothes I like without using the wands!

I was just looking at this and wondering if that’s what it was. I loved going to random towns in new leaf.

Me too! I'll be excited to explore some new towns and see other people's ideas! I wonder if there will be a new Nook Miles achievement for it?

This is awesome!

I love the new reactions, hairstyles, and extra storage!! I've been selling off items that I'd prefer to keep, simply because they're a bit pricey, but I'm running out of storage space, so out they go. I'll be able to keep more than unorderables and my ever-expanding closet of clothing!

The new harvest day furniture is really nice. So glad they ditched the purple turkey leg/feather design. And the snow! Not a fan of winter IRL, but I love it in games. This is going to be so much fun!

I scaled back my pumpkin patch in anticipation of different veggies. If we don't get them, I'll probably plant more pumpkins ahead of the event. Of course, last night I sold off the stacks I had in my storage. Oh, well.

I know people are disappointed we didn't get Brewster, but if I had to bet, I'd say he'll probably get added in February. It would make sense that such a beloved character would get a big intro around the anniversary of the release. I can't imagine they'll leave him out completely.

The catalog on your Nookphone app will be awesome! The number of times I've gone into the dressing room, seen an item, then had to exit to check my catalog because I couldn't remember if I needed a certain color or not. This will make things much easier.

Oh I would love it if random dream addresses were to return! I remember spending hours in bed, chilling and visiting random towns in NL.
When we got the dream suite I wanted to start a random dream address diary on here and I was sad when I couldn't. Maybe now I'll finally go ahead and make one?​

This looks like a really nice update! I'm especially happy about the reactions and additional storage space. And boy was I happy to see Pave's face on that late January update image... haha

This update looks great!! So excited, especially for the new reactions, new hairstyles, and new storage(!!!!!!) excited for some more seasonal items too!

You bet imma do jazzercize in the middle of the woods...

I’m glad that they added new reactions wholesale as well as the (formerly) villager exclusive ones!

AAAAAAAA AN UPDATE ON MY BIRTHDAY!!

ohmygod I looooooove the new hairstyles and reactions!! They look absolutely amazing, I'm so happy we're getting more daily-life reactions, so we can fit more within the villager community c:
WE CAN FINALLY JUST SIT THERE AND VIBE
Super excited for toy day, I absolutely love Christmas and the lil Santa outfit 💖 💝
There's just so much to this update, I'm delighted!!

I'm also kind of disappointed in this new update :( I haven't played at all in nov and given what's been shown I'll prob just log in for just those 2 holidays (which given how little time it took to complete halloween, I don't have much hope for them to be very diff). Like franklin and jingle were a given since they've been in every game, so I'm mostly just counting the other stuff thats been added, which to me are more minor. I'm really hoping there's been more that was shown, esp since this season would be such a good time to add more crops and food items.

I can't believe I've gotten bored of an animal crossing game so soon :(

I will say that I AM happy they're adding things many people have been asking for though, like more storage and being able to sit! Hopefully that means more QoL updates are coming in the future.

The new hairstyles are cool too, I still wish shampoodle would come back though haha

Last edited:
Back