• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Unpopular Opinions

Why not? Because the last one got shut down and everyone was banned for thirteen years.

rip

Why not? Because the last one got shut down and everyone was banned for thirteen years.

rip

Yeah, this is just begging for racists and bigots to show up and spout nonsense until someone brings out the banhammer.

I think Will Ferrell is garbage and apparently I'm the only one who does?

I can believe it's not butter. Clearly it's not butter.

I never thought there was a difference until someone told me I was wrong and proved it to me. Butter in coffee is not bad. Actually it's great! Probably terrible for you but who cares!

Last edited:
As long as we don't flame each other should be alright. You should post some reminder @op.

Tom: As long as it's not those pseudo people like Taylor Swift and whatnot, I prefer old-school country though.

Also I love how I'm alone disliking Tarantardo. His "hommage" films are just blech.

How is that credit lol. Or make a mod use this as for the last chance with the Bother thread.

People just need to be dealt with faster, which they seem to have improved on somewhat.

I think Will Ferrell is garbage and apparently I'm the only one who does?

I can believe it's not butter. Clearly it's not butter.

I never thought there was a difference until someone told me I was wrong and proved it to me. Butter in coffee is not bad. Actually it's great! Probably terrible for you but who cares!

Country music isn't that bad

As long as we don't flame each other should be alright. You should post some reminder @op.

Tom: As long as it's not those pseudo people like Taylor Swift and whatnot, I prefer old-school country though.

Also I love how I'm alone disliking Tarantardo. His "hommage" films are just blech.

Mondays aren't that bad.

WHAT THE *** ALL OF YOU *** OFF YOU STUPID IDIOTS WHO WOULD SAY THAT LIKE *** OFF BTCH NO ONE LIKES YOU FCKN KILL YRSELVES UR MOMS ASHAMED OF YOU UR ILLUMINATI FAGS

-The Beatles aren't that great.
-Nintendo is fine how it is and has no need to make a smartphone.
-Smosh are tryhards.
-I don't like The Walking Dead.
-Frozen wasn't that bad. The hype was uncalled for but the movie wasn't terrible.

- - - Post Merge - - -

But srsly guys I am hearing some good stuff keep it up ;)

rip

bc when we post our "unpopular opinion", 20 people feel the need to roast you 40 seconds after you post it.
everyone will remember that thread

I think that Iggy Azalea raps very inspirational lyrics. I believe that she has talent, despite what anyone says.

lol jk

Last edited:
Fast and Furious should've never have gotten sequels.

Back