• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Unpopular Opinions

I hate 'insert something popular w/o any real reason, or just because popular'

CONGRATS on turning 12!!! <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

bc when we post our "unpopular opinion", 20 people feel the need to roast you 40 seconds after you post it.
everyone will remember that thread

I think that Iggy Azalea raps very inspirational lyrics. I believe that she has talent, despite what anyone says.

lol jk
u scared me m8

I don't think it's that bad asking for attention and needing more for yourself. If I feel I need your undivided attention by golly I want to have it no matter what...but I guess that's kind of unpopular?

I don't think it's that bad asking for attention and needing more for yourself. If I feel I need your undivided attention by golly I want to have it no matter what...but I guess that's kind of unpopular?

I've never loved the way someone talks/types until now lmao

sadly I think it is unpopular to want attention cuz i always see the term 'attention whore' being thrown around. Some ppl get more attention the others while some ppl dont and still want/need attention.

There's a distinct difference in needing attention and commanding attention. When someone incessantly insists on bringing the spotlight to themselves without the draw to keep people invested, that's when it becomes annoying. While the other, is governed by how much you can utilize your charisma. There is an art to drawing people in without ever once asking for it; some people have it innately while others have to discover it. So in summary, the former is "unpopular" while the latter is desirable.

Last edited:
Don't listen to the people at the hardware store that tell you to use joint compound instead of spackle. I dunno where they got "so easy an amatuer can do it" cause that was several hours of horrible.

Tom: As long as it's not those pseudo people like Taylor Swift and whatnot, I prefer old-school country though.
tumblr_mknqullJyf1sn2rg0o5_1280.jpg

You trash talkin Taytay? We gon have problems pal.

Nicholas Cage is a horrible actor.
When did this become the absolute truths thread?

Suzy is a great addition to Game Grumps and she's one of my favourite members on the channel. This is an unpopular opinion because most of the people who watch GG are *******s and hate her for no absolute reason, other than she "has a high pitched voice" and she's "so annoying" and "not funny". :mad:

Game of Thrones sucks, so does The Walking Dead and I also agree that The Beatles weren't all that great.

xx

I feel I'm the only one who really doesn't like the Cutie Mark Crusaders in MLP.

Apples are disgusting and I hate the texture of it when I tried to eat one

Naruto is one of my favorite animes cuz I watch it every thursday with my little brother and I grew up with it. yea I know its **** compared to others but Its cute to me and because of haku I have trust issues bye

Naruto is one of my favorite animes cuz I watch it every thursday with my little brother and I grew up with it. yea I know its **** compared to others but Its cute to me and because of haku I have trust issues bye

ur weeaboo trash /bye

Also I'm probably one of a few who thinks that Chandelier song is boring af and repetitive.

I can take your insults, 'cause I've got an elastic heart.

I'm making myself laugh here.

Last edited:
Back