• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Unpopular Opinions

You made me laugh too (I've got the worst sense of humor lol)

It's all right. In all seriousness, I have 1000 Forms of Fear and it's got some pretty good songs on it. I loved Chandelier so much that I legitimately taught myself some of the dance moves.

It's all right. In all seriousness, I have 1000 Forms of Fear and it's got some pretty good songs on it. I loved Chandelier so much that I legitimately taught myself some of the dance moves.

All cool, that was just a personal (unpopular) opinion. As long as people don't go play it 24*7 or sing it all the time, go ahead.

I think Renamon is overrated as h*ll.

I think most people who were born male/female but want to act like the opposite usually have these thoughts born from insecurities and mental illness.

All cool, that was just a personal (unpopular) opinion. As long as people don't go play it 24*7 or sing it all the time, go ahead.

After a while anything can get annoying. Have you listened to Imogen Heap before? I don't know much about your own musical interests, but I could see you liking Neglected Space.

all abortions should be legal and free up to about 24 weeks no matter the reason for it

After a while anything can get annoying. Have you listened to Imogen Heap before? I don't know much about your own musical interests, but I could see you liking Neglected Space.

(mostly psychedelic/folk/rock('hippie music') stuff from the 1960s-1970s).

And it was alright, not really my taste but way better than most things nowadays :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

all abortions should be legal and free up to about 24 weeks no matter the reason for it

Yes so much. I love how this is somewhat unpopular nowadays because all the right/religious pro-life people are getting members

unpopular opinion
I really hate avril lavigne and katy like if basic had a sound it would be a duet with those two.

oh and those weird indie singers like Lights and she&him. which is funny cuz I like Diana Vickers which is a prime example of the classic gargle 'indie voice'

pls dont ban me

Last edited:
Lana Del Ray is overrated. Morning is the best time of day, especially when no one is up.

Earth Hour is unnecessary imo. Like, do what you can everyday rather than having it one day only.

Back