What Are You Happy About Today?

So far there has been a couple things that have made me happy today 🙂.

I got some trades done on Pokemon home! I was really happy to find a shiny Litleo up for trade and another Raging Bolt (I’m hoping to trade it for another one but in a different language 🙂).

IMG_7893.jpeg

baby 🥺. I was dealing with really bad intrusive thoughts and depression earlier, but this and cheered me up quite a bit 🙂.

Earlier I got Wriothesley’s card in Genshin; I was so happy to see he had a card for the card game in the game :D.

IMG_0380.png

I love him so much 😂.

Also got the challenger iii done; I wasn’t trying to get it done but it was nice to see I completed it and got a name card 🙂.
IMG_0377.png

I got a picture of my baby responding to me talking to her ☺️. I love her so much 🥰
773052ED-8517-452A-ACBC-9AB28E3D2E4F.jpeg

That’s it for now 🙂

☆ I got accepted into an academically gifted online school! I am so happy about this! Some of you may know that I wasn’t exactly happy with my previous school so this is a huge milestone for me! Now I can study from home at an accelerated pace and I do not have to deal with the horrendous social pressure and bullying! Get ready to see a ton more awards and A’s! (▰˘◡˘▰)

Got to read further into volume 14 of Kimi ni Todoke!

I stayed up a biiiit late to do it, but I’m finished with my playthrough of Pokémon White 2!! Didn’t go full completionist with it by any means ahaha, but finished all of the postgame story, caught all the available legendaries, and did a lot of the postgame challenge stuff too, including making it through all the areas in White Treehollow!! pink dratini GET!! now lemme tt back to the TBTWC
This also means I’m officially caught up with DS-era mainline Pokémon now (and by extension my entire DS library actually!! 🎉 though I do still want to replay Dragon Quest VI!), and I'm excited to start playing the 3DS era games soon. c:

My parents and I started watching Grian’s latest Hermitcraft episode! It’s another long one so we’re splitting it up into parts eheh, but we got to see a few other shorter videos too!

Nothing like a nice chat with my friend @ZeldaCrossing64 to end the day (or start it for them, as they were staying up late as always ;^_^) on a good note. I love them to pieces. 💜 And I'm sure they were happy about our talk too. :)

Before that I got some snacks, had a burger and fries from In-N-Out, and bought some yarn I was running out of.

I’m feeling much better than I was yesterday; I haven’t gone to bed yet, though 😅. Early post before I try to sleep 🙂.

I wasn’t going to pull on another banner in Fate Go, but I caved in.
IMG_7896.png
I honestly don’t like her design (for a certain reason; her initial form I’d like more if it wasn’t for the one thing that bugs me 😅.) I didn’t need her either since I have two solid Berserkers - one single target and the other aoe, but both are buster type servants. But I read how good she was and her ranking in the tier list on gamepress and so I thought I’d try to get her since I do like the Berserker class the best and since I have some good art type servants (there are three types of servants: buster, art, and quick), I thought it’d be helpful to have her not to mention have a different type of team since I normally use a mostly buster team. I’m having fun using her from my friends’ support units 🙂.

I maxed one of Avalon’s (one of the units I recently pulled) skills recently 🙂; also finally got Ashiya Douman’s level to 90. Now I’m working on leveling and ascending this new unit I got and all three of these characters’ skills.

Earlier Spanky was sleeping and Jewels wanted her spot so she jumped on her and started trying to wrestle her 😅. Spanky was not pleased; she lost her spot but this time she didn’t leave. These two love each other so much but Jewels can really be such a bully sometimes 😅😹. She always wants the spot Spanky is laying on on my bed.

E2960890-091C-4C72-8047-7EF7CCDEFC75.jpeg

I’m happy that my day (yesterday) ended better. I’m just worried about having another dream that makes me more depressed. I’m hoping today will be a better one 🤞; I can still feel the depression and triggering thoughts there and also i keep hearing my dad’s and/or mom’s phone or ipad that has same notification sound as the app i use to chat with my friend 😬.

Sunday, July 21, 2024
  • Got up early again. Love to make the most of the days when I feel good!
  • Had a lovely morning walk with Blossom. It was bright and sunny with a cool breeze. Blossom is starting to eat a lot more now! I think she has passed her ‘puppy puppy’ stage and turning into a stereotypical Basset Hound now! I can’t believe how much she has grown even since the beginning of the year!
  • Continued to convert my old media. I found a couple of concerts that my brother was interested in, so he was pleased!
  • Took the first haul of bin bags to the tip. After that my Dad and I went for a drive with Blossom. It was lovely and afterwards we ended up with a very sleepy Basset!
  • I don’t know why, but when my brother came home, Blossom started barking at him! She’s never done that before! She didn’t do it again, so I’m wondering if he had been wearing a different scent and she didn’t like it.
Monday, July 22, 2024
  • Found so many Cassette Tapes/CD singles that I didn’t even remember buying! I do love nostalgia! I even have some of the receipts still in the CD cases! I will not be binning them! I will need to have a look at some of the CD-Roms I have.
  • Did some cleaning upstairs and cleaned my suede boots.
Tuesday, July 23, 2024
  • Got the shopping done. Collected the remainder of my prescription and collected Blossom’s prescription. When I first got Blossom I bought a pet carrier – I know it sounds silly now, my excuse is I was a first time pet parent! It had never been used as she was too big for it even as a puppy, so donated it to the local vets. It will go to the Cat Protection charity.
  • Bought some Team GB merchandise. A Team GB mug, Team GB wristbands and Team GB pens!
20240723_111822-min.jpg

• I slept really good the past few days, feel a lot better
  • I started another anime, called Mushoku Tensei: Jobless Reincarnation, and am enjoying it a lot
  • Get to watch more episodes of The Boys today!
  • Got some food yesterday, enjoyed some strawberry cheesecake!
  • Am looking forward to going to the library tomorrow
  • Going to spend some time reading today, my focus has improved a lot
  • Going to get back into working out tomorrow!

23/07/24

I slept 8+ hours last night! After three weeks of insomnia I was glad to wake up feeling refreshed. I was skeptical about the sleeping pills, as I was awake long after I should have fallen asleep, but once I fell asleep I stayed asleep! Glad I took today off work because I didn't wake for 2.5hrs after my alarm would normally go off. 💤

I got a yoga session in this afternoon then took a walk to the doctors to hand in my physio referral paperwork. It was 22C out so a pleasant walk. ☀️

Received the revised quote from the decorator after we asked to make some additions to the original plan. We are happy with the price and going to pay the deposit and book a date tomorrow.

Made a healthy dinner and had a quiet evening in. Felt too tired to do anything so I found a TV show I could get fully invested in.

Got a session with my PT at 7AM tomorrow morning. I'm nervous after seeing the itinerary but nonetheless excited. 💪

I ended up going to have some teeth extracted yesterday! The price went way up, and it truly sucks how expensive medical care is in the United States. My mom ended up lending me some money. I ended up explaining my situation and the surgeon ended up pulling three teeth for the price of one. I was extremely grateful for that, as those specific teeth were causing so much discomfort. I’m still experiencing minor pain from the extraction site, but it’s not excruciating like it was last night. Additionally, he said my implant looks amazing.
I’m thankful to my mom for lending me money. I hate asking for money, especially in large amounts. Her job pays so well and I know she has money to spare, but that’s the only reason I didn’t feel worse. It was $200, for reference.
I’m looking forward to a few days from now I can finally eat normal food. My stitches should also fall out between Wednesday and Friday on their own, so I’m happy they won’t be there too long.

My husband is coming home today after 12 days of being away. It was a little rough on Nicholas and I, but we made it and I got my entire list of goals accomplished in that time. Pretty proud of myself, as it had some big jobs - breaking down our old entertainment center, putting together our new one, painting our front room, and hauling a recliner out to the curb. Oh, and lugging something large from the basement all the way upstairs. All by myself and with Nicholas to take care of too.

• I got Ellen in Zenless Zone Zero!!! I'm so happy about this 'cause everyone who knows me knows I LOVE sharks!!!
  • My mom got me a yarn winder for my crocheting. I can't wait to make all these random skeins I have into smaller cakes of yarn! ^_^ It'll be here tomorrow!
  • My boyfie and I talked on the phone like 5 different times today. I'm happy about this because we normally don't call often unless if he's at work.
  • Got some Sweet Cream coffee creamer. My dad got it for me on his way back from his job interview! I'm really glad he seems to be getting better and more productive.
  • Moved my PC onto my desk, instead of it just sitting on my carpet on top of 2 big wooden planks xD It looks so nice on my desk, but now it's more cramped T^T I also put my Inosuke funko pop in there with my Mitsuri one! Now me and my bf (I kin Mitsuri, he kins Inosuke), can always hang out in my PC :3
  • Drank some good yummy coffee today! I have a migraine so coffee definitely makes me feel better ;w;
  • I slept really good last night! I have a bad habit of falling asleep with my big light on, which I did in-fact, sleep with the big light on AGAIN; but I slept decently regardless.

Finished re-reading volume 14 of Kimi ni Todoke, and began re-reading volume 15!

I started playing Pokémon X today! I made it through the first gym and was also able to buy one (1) cute hat

My family and I watched some Youtube videos this evening, including more of Grian’s latest Hermitcraft episode! Should hopefully finish it tomorrow c:

It’s been a great day off. Got up early and had a nice morning walk with Aurora. Got some yard work done this morning. Went to the store for some things we needed and picked up the DLC for Pokemon Violet. Had a nice relaxing afternoon playing Pokemon violet. Won the Academy Ace Tournament. Started playing the DLC but haven’t gotten far as I am having so much fun exploring. We had lasagna for dinner and I made a lemon pound cake for dessert. Hope everyone had a great day.
IMG_7292.jpeg

IMG_7303.jpeg
IMG_7305.jpeg
IMG_7306.jpeg
IMG_7308.jpeg
IMG_7314.jpeg

IMG_7289.jpeg

Another relaxing day off! I actually managed to sleep in today, usually I wake up at 6:30am but today I got up at 8:30am, it's nice to get the proper amount of sleep for once 😁

Ate some nice food, chilli cheese fries and leftover cake from my sister's birthday yesterday

I'm happy that my shift at work tomorrow doesn't start until 12pm 😅

Just super excited that my trip is only about 1 month away now, super hyped! (but also need to do some preparations too!). I finalized our itinerary for Singapore + Malaysia last night and I'm pretty happy with it

Back