What Are You Happy About Today?

• The vitamin D supplement my psychiatrist prescribed me two weeks for my vitamin D deficiency has improved my energy a ton! Also I’m doing well on my other meds too :)
  • I slept really good last night!
  • Have a volunteer shift with the rescue kitties tonight, looking forward to it
  • My mood is really good :)
  • enjoying some coffee and good music right now ☕🎼
  • Had fun playing with my cats Mocha and Mustachio last night, and gave them treats 😺
  • Bought a ticket to go see Deadpool and Wolverine in theater this Wednesday. Super excited about that!
  • Tomorrow I’m going to an adult coloring night at my library, looking forward to it! 🎨
  • This is gonna be a really good week! :D

-Had a positive day with mom.
-picked up some ice cream which is nice due to temps. And it was on sale
-watched My Neighbor Totoro for the first time due to new streaming service.
-watched When Marnie Was There for the first time.
-this evening I feel pretty comfortable and as a result I'm excited to get good sleep as dull as that sounds

Today has been pretty good :D.

This morning @skarmoury asked me to make something for her; I had a lot of fun making it :D. She also gifted me a plum blossom with a really sweet message on it 🥺; she really didn’t have to! I love it!

My Ogrepon finally got traded.

IMG_8023.jpeg
It’s name is Ponponpurin 🥹; so clever (I admit I thought it was a mispelling at first when I shared it with Skar 😅.)

I finished my second acnh entry and also got my basement in my house decorated. I still have some more items to put in it and may tweak it more and put maybe wall decorations up. Atm, I’m very pleased with it.

Here is the Harv’s Studio version:
IMG_8021.jpeg

IMG_8022.jpeg

I based it loosely on Genshin’s Opera Epiclese 🙂. The designs for Furina and Neuvillette’s outfits I found just by searching in the game for designs 🙂.

I got some more snuggles from Jewels today under the blankets ☺️.

Earlier I talked to some friends about some of my anxiety and I feel like a big weight has been lifted now. I’ll always have anxiety but it really helped talking about it even if was small and trivial. 🙂

I’m still really enjoying the fair and seeing everyone’s entries. I really love what I’ve seen so far :D. I hope everyone is having fun too! ☺️

That’s all for now! 🙂

Last edited:
Finished re-reading volume 17 of Kimi ni Todoke and started on volume 18!

The balloons I ordered arrived, so I could complete the first round of Party Prepping Station! 🎈 I got a whole assorted pack of pretty metallic balloons, so the rest can be saved for my birthday later this year ehehe

I finished my pfp for the Birthday Fair!! Going to wait to switch to it until I finish my signature too, and hopefully I should get to make some progress on that tomorrow!

Watched a little bit of Youtube with my parents this evening!

Also played Pokémon X for a good while this evening! Made it through Reflection Cave and caught Carbink (who’ll be going on my main team!), and I think I’m all set to challenge the Shalour City Gym next time!

I haven't made a post in this thread for almost a month now. Stuff happened, but I'm not gonna get into it. I'll have to talk some things that did make me happy throughout the month some other time, but today was honestly really good for me and is worth mentioning, even if this post doesn't look like it. 🥺
  • I got a decent amount of sleep, so I didn't feel tired for the whole day! ☀️
  • I have a day off from college and work, so I got to stay at home.
  • I was pretty productive and got some college stuff that was assigned to me.
  • I cleaned some stuff in the backyard with my father. Also got rid of the old couch that's seen better days.
  • My mother cooked some delicious food, more specifically Tuscan Salmon. 🐟
  • I played Gran Turismo 7 and did some online trials. Still have to work on one that is silver, but the other one felt so satisfying getting gold after numerous attempts. On top of that, I engine swapped a car which led to some entertaining results. I'll definitely talk more about it next time, but an update for the game was released last week adding more cars and a new track!
This is the latest track that got added to the game, albeit a returning one to the series: Eiger Nordwand! This'll take me a while to reach gold if I can even get there in the first place.
Gran Turismo® 7_20240729175437.jpg

The guy from Saudi Arabia strikes again with setting world records sfdhjksfd.
Gran Turismo® 7_20240729184149.jpg
  • I feel excited with the TBT Fair. I've already looked at the activities and it makes me eager to do them asap while having to juggle my real life priorities. Can't wait to get back to drawing again after what feels like forever (aka since late May). 😭

Today's been pretty great. I got up early and was productive at work. Finished something I was working on. Then I played Genshin Impact for awhile and helped @/Snap Crackle Pop and @/ShadowLelouch97 out with some domains and bosses. Lastly, I just did some cardio and broke my record on the treadmill. Going to chill for awhile more tonight and then go to sleep early. Hope everyone had a great day! 💜

My moods been a bit down and haven’t felt that great but happy to be feeling better. Happy that the fair is here and enjoying the event. My plant finally got its first flower. It’s been a nice day off. Had a nice morning walk with Aurora. Has a nice rest day since it rained most of the day. Have been enjoying the Pokemon Violet DLC and have completed the Kitakami Pokedex and got the glimmering charm. Also received an egg from Jacq that hatched into a Piplup. Now to work on the Blueberry Pokedex.

IMG_7325.jpeg

I have officially been at my job nine years and they have anniversary flowers you can get .
IMG_7356.jpeg

IMG_7361.jpeg
IMG_7360.jpeg
IMG_7358.jpeg
IMG_7362.jpeg

Eevee mask
IMG_7357.jpeg
Hope everyone is having a great day.

Finished re-reading volume 18 of Kimi ni Todoke and moved onto volume 19!

I finished my aesthetic for the Birthday Fair!! 🎉 I think I’ll focus on my invitation next since it’s due on the 11th—the participation tracker is a real lifesaver ;v;

I watched some Youtube videos with my parents this evening, and we got to see Grian’s newest Hermitcraft episode! and ohh my god the mace antics nearly had me in tears

- I’ve still been feeling drained and busy with irl stuff last semester of my undergrad just started, I’m almost there! But excited about the fair! I’m holding off posting more until the 2/3rd when the confetti starts to try to pace myself though! I feel like I’ve said it a lot this year but the staff have really outdone themselves :O so many prizes and events!

-Managed to do my wardrobe and party packing entries, and I just finished a piece I’ve been working on for a while so I can now start on some tbt entries!

- I’ve been able to hang out with my partner and friends recently which has been a lot of fun, hopefully seeing them again later this week!

- Played the genshin summer event which was a lot of fun, the area is really pretty and I enjoyed the story 😊

I hope you all are having a lovely day/evening 😊

Today drained me since I had to leave the house, but it was actually a pretty good day (in spite being anxious before going and wanting to go home while out).

I thought I’d be too drained to work on my magnificent memories entry but I am working on it now! :D I got some more ideas down on the scrap paper; I’m not satisfied with some of the ideas and still need more to fill it out more, but overall I’m happy with it and the main idea at least and I at least have some idea what memories I want to incluse. I got the center part of the picture drawn on what will be the final draft 🙂. I’m excited. It’s been a long time since I drew something.

I got a quest in the summer event in Genshin done tonight. I forgot to mention in earlier posts that I also got Neuvillette’s skill to level 8 recently; two more levels and then he’s done aside from finding better artifacts 🙂.

Also wanted to mention how happy @Mimi Cheems made me telling me how she wanted to make some little hatties for my kitties; it touched me very much since she does not have to do that or anything at all. I’m just happy she chats to me and that she has been here when I have been really struggling ☺️. Thanks Mimi! :D

That’s it for now! 🙂 I hope everyone is doing good and had a good day!

I'm happy for a lot of things today!
  • Got HuoHuo in Honkai: Star Rail! I knew I was getting close to a 5*, just not THAT CLOSE?! 😭
    weep.png
  • Got my haircut and also got my hair re-highlighted today~ I cut about 3-ish inches off?! Feels so good..
  • Worked a LOT on Riley's crochet commission c: I'm making significant progress and I'm so excited to finish it!
  • Drank some coffee. Ate some yummy food! ^_^
  • Got to talk to my boyfie on the phone a lot today :3 So happy. It's always so comforting to hear his voice ;w;
  • Made a bread pouch the other day for my Airpods. I really LOVE how it turned out! Gonna make one for my bestie too :3
  • Got an Amazon package in the mail ... Always such a great feeling : D

- I had a good breakfast.
- Played AC: New Horizons and I caught a coelacanth in a random fishing encounter. I then immediately donated it to the museum.
Coelacanth in Animal Crossing .jpg
- Got a good night sleep.
- Went to the library and checked out some books.
- Finished the drawing of Harry Potter in graphite pencil and white gel pen. My extended family members complimented me for this drawing that I worked very hard on, and even though I had some trouble with it, I at least drew him quite accurately.
Drawing of Harry Potter .jpg

Went to work

Applied to like about six jobs today, one being a volunteer role in something.

Took the whole rest of the day to finish my lego entry - plan to take a picture of it tomorrow~ It was soooo long, and I am extremely happy that I was able to find the right pieces in the huge box of lego I've had under my bed for years.
Had a completely different idea beforehand, but glad I went with this one. :D

Plan to play some more dead by daylight to relax and rest from today. While the 2v8 mode is still availble.

Wooeee, my mood did a 180 and I'm feeling much, much better now compared to earlier. I did some self-care and played some games in order to relax. I'm close to Legendary Proxy rank in Zenless Zone Zero (level 50), and I ended up pulling Yunli in HSR last night as well. The sun is also out with a nice breeze. Excited to head to the gym soon as well. I'm glad I have my therapy session in a couple days and I'll get paid as well. Hoping everyone has a great end to their week! 💜

Back