What Are You Happy About Today?

Getting featured in Doo’s Magnificent Memories entry was a really lovely surprise and gave me a bright start to my day 🥹

Almost finished re-reading volume 19 of Kimi ni Todoke! also going to need to start making time for reading in my regular schedule because we are thankfully DONE with waiting rooms for a good long while 🎉 except uh. i do have a regular checkup next week but. we're ignoring that for now

The last of my recent orders arrived here safely!! ;w; Super happy with it and I just keep thinking about how the timing of everything kinda worked out perfectly. “It must be fate,” I say to myself about my fictional character merch skldfhsjldfdl

I completed my entry for A Cordial Invitation! I really wasn’t expecting to get it done today, but it came together a lot quicker than I thought it was going to! Also excited for the new puzzle (even though I’ve never done a picross puzzle in my life LOL), but that’s for tomorrow me to think about.

Spent the evening catching up with some Youtube videos with my mom! Amongst them were Danny Gonzalez’s new video (extra hilarious considering I just spotted a cybertruck in the wild today) and Markiplier’s latest Chained Together video, and it was a lot of fun! ☺️

I had a good day today overall :D.

I got started on coloring my magnificent memories entry since I got most of the rough sketching done. 🙂

In Fate Go, I finished maxing Avalon’s skills and I’m making progress with another character 🙂. I got some more friend requests from people that have been playing awhile 🙂.

My mom let me order a lego set for the fair since my sister has all the legos that I had as a kid. I thought I was going to have to skip this activity since I don’t have my computer hooked up still.I’m also happy since I’ve been thinking for awhile it’d be nice to get a set and building it 🙂.

Tomorrow I’ll be able to get the first prompt & maybe the second one done too for party prepping station since it’s one of my niece’s birthday; I have to remember to bring the paper with my username on it. 🙂

I got some trades that I wanted on Pokemon home :D.

I feel better after telling my mom how upset my dad made me earlier.

Earlier, both my kitties followed me downstairs. Jewels followed me because she saw Spanky was getting attention and she gets jealous 😅. Spanky ran ahead of me to roll in front of me in the basement. I love it when she does that, just not when she rolls in front of the litter box 😅😹

• I saw Deadpool and Wolverine at the movie theater yesterday, it was awesome!! Also saw some previews for new movies I plan on seeing in theater as well over the next couple months :)
  • Slept pretty good
  • Have a therapy appointment today
  • Got all my laundry done
  • Am up enjoying some coffee right now
  • Feeling really good :)

Happy today because something I've worked towards my whole life for is finally about to come to fruition... I'm moving in a couple months!!! 🥳 🎉

I'm not moving too far from where I currently live, but I'll finally be on my own, and the best part is I won't have any roommates either! I still have a ton of things to sort out before I do make the transition, but I'm REALLY looking forward to it. It'll be a welcome change of pace from my current situation. See that? Faith really does move mountains!!

Should also mention I'm happy today because I was super productive at work. I ended up finishing a task within an hour or two, to which my coworker was wondering what I put in my coffee this morning. :LOL:

I also had leg day at the gym and absolutely killed it, and finished organizing my room again. Also trying out a new med change to help with my mood. Man, today's really been my day, huh. :blush: 💜

I’m feeling much better now that I’m home 🙂. Spanky greeted me at the door and also greeted me when I came from downstairs when I went and got myself a drink ☺️. I love when my girls follow me 🥰.

Even though I didn’t like leaving the house, once I was at my sister’s place I was fine (aside from my dad and his behavior bothering me). It was nice seeing my youngest niece having a good birthday 🙂.

My mom let me order another lego set today, one that we’ll be picking up tomorrow 🙂. I’m excited about both of the sets since they both come with a favorite villager of mine :D. I’ll be doing my second prompt for the party prepping station then too (hopefully) since my sister didn’t have any birthday decorations on the ceiling or wall.

I chatted a little with @mocha and got to see a picture of her adorable kitty ☺️; I’m really happy he’s doing much better :D.

I’m really happy because how kind and understanding everyone has been about my anxiety and overexcitement lately. My anxiety annoys me so much and it has annoyed everyone I used to hang out with, so it really means a lot to know people are understanding and aren’t annoyed by it or me.

I vented to my mom in the car with her about my dad and I feel better now. My dad actually wasn’t as bad as I expected him to be, but that isn’t saying much since his behavior was still bad.

In spite being super stressed by the event, I’m still having a lot of fun and am really enjoying seeing everyone’s entries. I really love all of the entries that I’ve seen so far. I need to catch up with the threads when I get more time 🙂.

I hope everyone is doing good today :D

I submitted my guess for the current round of Party Popping Puzzles!! really hoping I got it right, but if not, at least I know how to do picross puzzles now ;v; this was a pretty big one to start with, but I think I’d probably enjoy doing 10x10s or 15x15s!

The Fair is really helping me get some party prepping done in advance ahaha—had two sets of party garlands arrive today!! I used the silly cat one as my entry for the second round of Party Prepping Station, and we’ll be using it as decor for my aunt’s birthday later this year (shh don’t tell), but I also picked out some really pretty vintage floral bunting for my own birthday too hehe 🤭

Was feeling kinda stressed out about some stuff IRL, but I talked to my mom about it and we’ve started making plans, and I’m feeling a lot better now ;w;

My parents and I watched a little Youtube this evening!

I did my entry for Brick Building Bonanza!! It was a bit of a struggle since I’m bad at Lego + new program learning curve but I was finally able to come up with something that I think looks decent enough!

I won a really cute character in a raffle on Toyhouse eeeeeee 😭 I get to come up with their color palette too, so I’m excited to work on that!! ...maybe after I finish some of the other personal art WIPs I have sitting around though. also still need to plan out my Magnificent Memories entry.

today was national gf day! i know not every couple may celebrate it but my bf and i did and he spoiled me so much 🥹 we hung out today and he surprised me with flowers and a clefairy plushie + a bts dynamite lego set that i had been eyeing forever 😭🫶🏻 he also bought me crumbl cookies that were so delicious 😋 afterwards he treated me to sushi, then ice cream!

he really showered me with love and gifts today, and for that i am so grateful. i had been having such a stressful week at work, so many health issues recently and this really was just what i needed 🥺💗 i thanked him for showing me what it really feels like to be loved for who i am, and his response was “thank you for giving me a chance to love you the way you deserve” 😭 brb while i become a sobbing mess

I came back from my holiday abroad last Monday. It was very good they had a zoo nearby and we saw a dolphin show and a orca show. I got some souvenirs for my friends and myself

Other good news:

My best friend is giving me more Disney Doorables duplicates which are ones I need

I just bought myself a new IPAD 😁

- Did a bunch of online shopping today and basically finished prep for my trip (and future trips). I got a bunch of skincare, a UV protection bucket hat, two new cabin/personal item bags, sun protection sunglasses, and swimwear ☺️ Was a little expensive but I've been wanting to get this stuff for a while now, and figured I was gonna get it all eventually anyway. Ordering some birkenstocks tonight as a graduation present from my mum, and then I'll be officially done

- Enjoying a lovely day off, it's nice and sunny and breezy outside, I did a 20 minute workout, and grocery shopping got done 😎

I spent the whole day cleaning my appartment with my bf. I cleaned behind furniture which I had never moved ever since I settled in. It probably sounds gross but depression has been beating my butt for years and cleaning wasn't really on my to-do list ever.

I also just ordered a discovery pack of fragrances from the Replica set of Maison Margiela perfumes. I got out of my comfort zone two days ago and actually went in their store (it's a luxury brand and I never went because I always felt too "poor" to go lol) and tried a few perfumes, one of which I really liked. But I was too embarassed to try all of them to make my mind, so I ordered the pack to try them from the comfort of my own house. Some of the perfumes I'd like to try are not in the pack but that's okay, maybe I'll muster the courage to go back in the store and try them there.

convinced my sibling to check out the trailer for an indie game (cartoonish art style, voice acted, comedy platformer) called thank goodness you're here that released yesterday. will be purchasing that very soon and will play through it together with them :3

I’m happy that I got both of my lego sets today. Now to wait for my dad to have work or go in his room for the night since I know he will say something or make fun of me. I got to be careful around Jewels especially. She has repeatedly tried taking off with a puzzle piece when my mom worked on some puzzles at the table many times and also like to take the pieces apart too 😹

6A41A62F-CFA3-4731-87F0-C1132B2E8F3B.jpeg

I got another picture of some wall party decorations while I was out today just in case my second prompt for party prepping station doesn’t get accepted.

I’m excited about the confetti activity starting, though I think now I’m stuck at 49 confetti.

Last night Jewels “took care” of a bug for me; I was disgusted too but I really didn’t want to deal with it myself so I was happy she dealt with it. I was busy with my drawing or something at the time 😅

That’s it for now! I might have more to share later 🙂.

I was offered a job at my mom's work. They pay insanely well and I was a bit blinded by the money, so I jumped on the offer. I really had no loyalty to jobs for a long time, but it seems like a good environment. I like how hours are given based off work ethic and not seniority because I never have a job long enough to benefit from seniority. This was really a mutual agreement because they are looking for people and I'm actively looking for a job. I have my doubts that it's a suitable job for someone who is Bipolar like myself, but I'm willing to give it a shot. Plus, I've been managing it a lot better more recently. I was doing well in my line of work before the whole 'getting fired unfairly' incident.
I'm really happy that the episode of Disventure Camp that I've been waiting for is releasing in less than two weeks. I've been waiting for this specific episode for a month and I'm glad it's close to premiering. I miss my favorite character and she'll be in it. There are so many things about that episode that I'm looking forward to.

My mom's cat is warming up to me. I'm going to be staying here a while until my dad is able to find a place. I'm not even a cat person, but she's been more comfortable.
IMG_6585.jpeg

I got attacked on ArtFight!! which led to me drastically changing my plans for the day so I could speedrun my revenge with less than 24 hours remaining in this year's event LOL. of course I could've just waited until next year also, but I didn't want to!! I wanted to serve my revenge piping hot!! Thankfully I finished it with plenty of time to spare, and I’m also really happy with how it turned out!! ;w; Hoping I’ll be able to do more next year, but especially considering how busy this July was for my family and me, I think I can call my four attacks a job well done!

It's time to collect confetti!! I’m excited to earn my first balloon ehehehe. Also the new round of Party Prepping Station is out and we’ve got plenty of things that’ll work, so I can try to get a good picture of something tomorrow!

Got to see GeminiTay’s new Hermitcraft episode with my parents this evening!

new quotes from several of my comfort characters, and a few even got new outfits too ;w; y’all I’m thriving right now

I’m so happy to not be working this weekend - I can’t believe this will be my normal life from now on! Feels so weird.

My partner and I found a steal of a deal on a dual drawer Ninja Air fryer so we went and picked that up this morning. Full price they’re usually £220 but we got it for £99! Can’t wait to use it tonight for dinner.

I plan on chilling out the rest of the day - going to play FFXIV and read my book ☺️

This is for yesterday mostly, but I'm happy because I reached Legendary Proxy Rank in Zenless Zone Zero and obtained Arlecchino's namecard in Genshin Impact. I also got my work done early and my therapy session went really well too. Had the chance to unwind and play some games with friends as well. Now I'm looking forward to chilling for the rest of today and tomorrow. Hoping everyone has a good weekend. :]

BVYsrcO.png

VnyMm1D.png

Back