• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What Are You Happy About Today?

also found a potential haircut that i'm liking at the moment (think ramona flowers from scott pilgrim or cathy from until then)

i was hyped but realised after that the ramona flowers-style haircut would look pretty different to how i thought it'd look. pixie haircut though from a mullet? it might be time

had real slay layered cheese, tomato and ham pancakes today. got some for leftovers too which will be highly cool :]

It's just been one of those good days again where everything's going well for me. Went to work and actually knocked out the last things on my to-do list for the week, so tomorrow and Friday I can actually probably get ahead on some stuff. I also had some delicious pastries while there. When I went there this morning it was raining, but sure enough on the way home the sun finally came out, but I appreciate both types of weather regardless. Just had some Taco Bell as well and I'm going to have some fun playing my games. Pretty great week so far. :blush:

- I had some pizza and pasta with chicken meatballs for lunch that tasted great.
- Had a relaxing day playing video games. I caught a shiny Gible in PL: Arceus, though it's kind of lame how shiny Garchomp looks almost the same as its regular form. Also, Julian moved into my town in AC: New Leaf after using an Amiibo card yesterday.
- Slept well and woke up feeling refreshed.
- Watched some anime and finished the second season.
- My sister came last night, and I got to spend time with Luka.
Luka picture smiling.PNG

Today was okay! My mood is a bit wonky right now, but I’m not bad 🙂.

Today I’m happy because I had fun playing Among Us :D.

I got Sasha’s picture today and some recipes and diys that I didn’t have yet 🙂. I’ve been finding mystery islands via kapp’n very helpful! I got plenty of materials (did some tting too).

I found a sloppy sink in my recycling bin 🥳

I’m happy too because of a trade I have with @themysterybidder :D; I’m really grateful for the help.

I’m still excited about the shop I’ll be opening up. Still making preparations, but I’m hoping to open it or at least post it soonish and lock it until I got the majority of what I want done, ready. 🙂

Last edited:
It seems I lost some weight.
Trees won't crush my house now.
I won't have tiny pear nut things dropping everywhere all the time, or birds flying into my windows and pooping everywhere anymore.
My complaining neighbor everyone is mad at can listen to trees being cut down all day.
I get more sunlight in my house now and in my yard.
My spouse let go of three old grills we don't need. We have a smoker now and I have some fish to eat now that turned out great in it. (One of the foods I need to focus on to help deficiency).

Just came back from my interview and I think I did really well~!
(I feel super SUPER drained from the travel back though, it's a bit far)

But I think I did really well. The priorisation task was pretty simple and we dicussed my answers together. I didn't feel nervous at all. They were both really nice to talk to, and I think they liked the questions I asked. I should get an answer next week.

Earned my eighth gym badge in Pokémon X, AND actually managed to get five stars on the Unlimited difficulty Tile Puzzle minigame in Pokémon Amie!! ;u; asjkdlksjg I really struggled with that one and wasn’t sure I’d get there, but sometimes practice really does make perfect!! I’ve got five stars on all of them now and I’m really happy with that ahaha

I watched a little bit of Youtube with my family!

Worked on some creative stuff this evening that I’ve been meaning to do for a few days now! still got plenty more that I wanna do, but maybe next time!!

Today was not a bad day!

I’m happy because I finally opened my TBT shop; I still got a few things to do before I officially open it, but it should be ready soonish :D. There are some other things that aren’t ready now but will hopefully be down the road like some catalogue lists; right now I’m working on the orderable furniture one. I’m making good progress on it 🙂. I’m happy that some of my friends liked what I did with it too! :D

I had fun playing Among Us earlier 🙂.

Spanky snuggled with me earlier 🥰. She spent most of the day with me too :D.

I have been trying to catch a blue marlin in ACNH for the recipe but had no luck until I used some fish bait a bit ago. 🥳

On one of my other residents, I went on a mystery island tour and found my first star fragment island :D. I never been to one even on my main.

IMG_8655.jpeg
IMG_8656.jpeg

Friday, September 13, 2024
  • The GP got back to me and said my thyroid levels are still low, so he’s increasing my dosage. I really hope this helps.
  • Played some Fifa 22 and MKD8. Not played them in a long time, so it was good to have a game or two!
  • We had a heating engineer look at our boiler as the heating and hot water has been intermittent, and oh my goodness, Blossom was barking and howling when the engineer was taking a look at the boiler! She was so funny. He’s got to come back next week, so it will be interesting to see if she recognises him! I’m so glad she is continuing to howl as it is such a deep angelic sound! Plus, she performed a function which could clear a room earlier! It had a strong smell, but I couldn’t stop laughing!
  • I wasn’t expecting another event for Friday the 13th! I have bought 11 candies so far, I will probably buy another few before midnight! I would love a Wix candy or a Friday the 13th one!
  • Got a new kettle! I know I must sound old but I am really excited about it. You can choose which temperature you want to boil it at and it will retain the temperature for 30 minutes. I had some hot chocolate with marshmallows last night and it was perfect.
1000048540 (1).jpg

Back