• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What Are You Happy About Today?

This week has ended fantastically! I got up early today and went into the office to work. Already had everything done on my to-do list, so I was able to get ahead on some stuff and even get out early. Had another delicious pastry again and some good food. On the way home I got to talk to someone who was very enjoyable to talk to, and the weather outside was so serene and peaceful. Also got paid today and was able to accomplish something in one of my games that I wanted to. Now I have the entire weekend to relax and unwind. Hoping everyone had a great week! :blush:

TootsieRoll.jpg

I'm in the US right now (gonna be here for over a month), and I had a really nice day with my mom today. We went shopping, went to a couple restaurants, walked around a bunch, and ended the day at this cat café where I spent a whole hour just chilling with this cat named Tootsie Roll 💯

Friday, September 13, 2024
  • The GP got back to me and said my thyroid levels are still low, so he’s increasing my dosage. I really hope this helps.
  • Played some Fifa 22 and MKD8. Not played them in a long time, so it was good to have a game or two!
  • We had a heating engineer look at our boiler as the heating and hot water has been intermittent, and oh my goodness, Blossom was barking and howling when the engineer was taking a look at the boiler! She was so funny. He’s got to come back next week, so it will be interesting to see if she recognises him! I’m so glad she is continuing to howl as it is such a deep angelic sound! Plus, she performed a function which could clear a room earlier! It had a strong smell, but I couldn’t stop laughing!
  • I wasn’t expecting another event for Friday the 13th! I have bought 11 candies so far, I will probably buy another few before midnight! I would love a Wix candy or a Friday the 13th one!
  • Got a new kettle! I know I must sound old but I am really excited about it. You can choose which temperature you want to boil it at and it will retain the temperature for 30 minutes. I had some hot chocolate with marshmallows last night and it was perfect.

Adorable Blossom! 😻😻😻 She looks so cute in the hattie! My girls could learn some lessons on wearing hatties from her since they shoot me the death stare 😅.

3E871E2F-40C3-4F8A-A1DB-DCD6F5392D96.jpeg

My mood isn’t the best but today has been pretty good 🙂.

I’m happy to see The Woods are back! 🥳 One of my favorite memories on tbt was in a thread in there, which still is there :D.

I’m excited about the candy gacha being back. Last time I participated, there was no corrupted candy! I didn’t expect any candy in return from anyone but I got so many and with really kind messages :D. I’m keeping them even if they don’t transform since the thought really meant a lot and brightened my day and I like looking at my collectibles and the messages I get with them ☺️.

I had fun playing Among Us today :D.

Spanky snuggled with me a little today 🥰.

That’s it for now 🙂.

I got a few little things done today that I’ve been meaning to do!

The Woods are back and we have a Friday the 13th candy event!! ;w; I bought a bunch of candies and was very kindly gifted a couple more too 💛 Crossing my fingers for a Corrupted Rainbow Candy or even the elusive Pale Wix Spirit Candy!!

Was surprised with some gift money today 😭 Naturally, given that I’m in one of my big Pokémon moods again, it was straight to the Pokémon Center for me… v excited for Corviknight and Beheeyem to come home
P6975_701-08406_01.jpg
P8754_701-95938_02.jpg

Watched a little Youtube with my family this evening!

And I played Among Us Hide and Seek this evening!! I’ve completed all my cosmicubes for now until spooky season, and also earned enough beans to buy myself a powdered wig… my little bean will be Extra Fancy...

I've had a productive morning so far - I cooked breakfast (grilled mushrooms, omelette, and a bacon toastie), and been shopping. I grabbed a few cleaning supplies for the household, some nice bits for myself including cheese and ciders, and also got a packet of Matcha White Rabbit sweets in TK MAXX which are so nice! I've had the original and red bean flavours before, but not that one.

My bedding and towels are in the washing machine now so I'll have nice clean sheets by tonight!

i got an $800 bonus at work so im gonna buy new tennis shoes !!wooOOooOHoOooOO!!

also lenox has its spice village available again so i got some of my most used spices. my favorite houses are ones i dont use (allspice, dill)
Screenshot_20240914_075141_Chrome.png

i might go back for the rosemary, parsley and chive one next paycheck

I've never had monarchs lay eggs on my plants before. After moving a chrysalis a while ago to ensure it wouldn't be food for predators, I woke up to this handsome gentleman this morning.

I named him King Ghidorah 🥲 ❤️ 🦋
1000014830.jpg

Hopefully I catch this little one pupating so I can witness the magic all over again

1000014818.jpg

Had this last week off from work, which is always great, so this is from numerous days

✨ spent last weekend with my sister, her partner and their little baby boy (almost 8 weeks old, can't believe how quickly time flies!) - we had a nice trip out and spent the evenings finishing off the last couple of Pokemon movies as we've recently been working through them all ☺️

✨ had a lovely night away in one of the counties quite close to me, visited a small country hotel that I've stayed at a few times but not for quite a few years - was as great as I remembered and a fab short trip away!

✨ celebrated my birthday with my family, always a special evening when we can get everyone together and was great seeing them all! also received many lovely birthday messages from friends on and off the forum 💕

✨ really pleased that the weather has started to cool down - love the cooler, later time of year (nothing beats Christmas for me!) and we had a new fireplace put in yesterday so now the house feels extra super cosy, can't wait to snuggle up under a throw in front of the fire with many hot chocolates during the winter 🥰

I filmed this video at a barn. (They were open for visiting and let us pet the animals). Some of them were walking free without any gate. Urm, forgive the terrible video title name.

I was feeding the goats later. Then a chicken started following me around. Not the same one as in this video though. I believe the one I recorded here was a hen.

There was almost nobody here so I had all the animals to myself. It was heavenly.

Saturday, September 14, 2024
  • Managed to get the car hoovered and removed nearly all of Blossom's hair! Will give the windows a clean tomorrow. I think there is more fur in the car than on Blossom, considering I only cleaned it a few weeks ago! I don't mind though, I wouldn't swap her!
  • Some of my lovely TBT friends gifted me Yellow Candies! I was lucky enough to get 2 Friday the 13th Candies! I would have been so happy with one, but two I can't believe it?! Plus, the way I got them worked out fantastic line-up wise!
  • Played some Disney Dreamlight Valley. I am still stuck on one stage, I think I am going to have to look online how to pass this stage as it is really annoying me. It will probably be something simple, but I can't work it out! Also, played some New Horizons.
  • Finished watching 'Hatton Garden'. It was really good.
  • I'm heading to bed, and it's very windy outside and raining. I love listening to it especially in the darkness laying in bed.

went with my padre to a show and did a lot of walking around a massive field and now i'm pretty sleepy. saw a few dalmatians and lots of golden retrievers. on the journey back home, we watched some people play cricket for a little while.

also watched the launch show for the new series of strictly come dancing and episode 2 of only murders in the building season 4 :3

Today has been a great day off. Happy to have received some yellow candy as gifts by some amazing friends. Happy that 4 of them transformed. Two into Friday the 13th candy and 2 into corrupted rainbow candy. One that transformed into a Friday the 13th candy was a gift from the amazing @Xara .

Spent the morning shopping with my mom. Bought two books and these really cute magnetic bookmarks. We stopped and got pizza on the way home. This afternoon we put up some fall decorations. Spent some time on a drawing and played some ACNH.

Some happiness for the week:
Last Friday the 6th me and mom went to visit my brother and his girlfriend. Her parents were in town. It was nice catching up with them and meeting her parents. Also getting lots of Buck cuddles.
We went to a few of my cousins daughters volleyball games and they are now 5-1. She was excited that we came to see her .

I was able to draw some more for the canvass crossing event before it ended . Had so much fun with it. I might try and draw a few more to surprise people with.
Hope everyone had a good week and a great week ahead.

IMG_8253.jpeg

Buck
IMG_8135.jpeg

Aurora 🥰
IMG_8100.jpeg

One of the yellow candies I bought during the Friday the 13th event transformed into a Pale Wix Candy! It's a big deal because it was the first impostor collectible I ever owned (even if it was for a brief moment). I don't consider myself a fan of "dark" collectibles, so I immediately gave it away to my love @ZeldaCrossing64, who wanted one much more than me. I'm even more happy they became the proud owner of their dream collectible! To tell the truth, I only joined to help them out so mission accomplished, I guess! 🍬🩶

Also, I forgot to post about it when it happened but we had Wing Stop yesterday and I got to eat a bunch of fries. Yum! 🍗🍟

I hope everything's going well for you all right now. I'm not in the best position at the moment but I'm managing. :^)

One of the yellow candies I bought during the Friday the 13th event transformed into a Pale Wix Candy! It's a big deal because it was the first impostor collectible I ever owned (even if it was for a brief moment). I don't consider myself a fan of "dark" collectibles, so I immediately gave it away to my love @ZeldaCrossing64, who wanted one much more than me. I'm even more happy they became the proud owner of their dream collectible! To tell the truth, I only joined to help them out so mission accomplished, I guess! 🍬🩶
@ZeldaCrossing64 may not be my love 😆 but I do consider him a friend, and from past experiences I know he likes black and purple flowers. Would he like a Friday the 13th candy? One of my yellow candies turned into one.

I think he would appreciate it more than me!

@ZeldaCrossing64 may not be my love 😆 but I do consider him a friend, and from past experiences I know he likes black and purple flowers. Would he like a Friday the 13th candy? One of my yellow candies turned into one.

I think he would appreciate it more than me!
Sorry, they're nonbinary! They prefer they/them pronouns.

I can't answer that last part for them though, so let's see what they think. I call them my love because we're close! 🥰

Ahh, don't worry about it! And I already have six F13 candies to my name, but I appreciate the thought! I'm glad you consider me a friend. ☺️

I had a pretty uneventful day, but I came here to post about my new Pale Wix Candy that @Suguri gifted me! I've expressed my gratitude a ton already, but I am super grateful about it nonetheless. Thanks for brightening my day, ma cherie. 🩶

One of the Yellow Candies I bought this morning transformed into a Corrupted Rainbow Candy!! ;v; I’m so glad I bought those few extra and I know it’ll pair super nicely with my normal Rainbow Candy aaaa. 🖤🏳️‍🌈 One of the ones I bought yesterday transformed into a Friday the 13th Candy as well!

Watched an episode of Hunter x Hunter and Delicious in Dungeon with my parents this morning!! We also got to see a few short Youtube videos later on c:

I worked on some personal art today!! Happy with how it’s coming along too aaaa

And I spent much of the evening playing Among Us!! Super cool that we actually had a full room at one point; I had a hard time keeping up with everything going on with so many people LOL but it was a lot of fun!!

Back