• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What Are You Happy About Today?

Today was good! I was happy that my candy that @azurill gave me transformed into another Friday the 13 candy! :D

I had so much fun playing Among Us today; we had a full session for the 8 PM session :D. I’m struggling still at remembering places I was at though and getting too absorbed in tasks. Hopefully in time I’ll get better 🙂. Chatting and bantering with everyone has been so fun. Also really grateful with everyone’s continued patience with my switch internet connection issues; I’m glad I have my tablet as backup 🙂.

I talked to some friends about something that I was a bit down about and they were understanding and supportive 🙂.

I’m really happy that a lot of people like what I did with my shop :D. @skarmoury in particular was the one who encouraged me to make an acnh shop 🙂. My friends all told me too how much they like my photo edits. I never thought much of it since I have just been casually making little silly collages for cat twitter and before that, tumblr.

Jewels let me play Among Us earlier with my tablet on her for a good amount of time; she was purring the whole time 🥹. I felt bad when the tablet fell and scared her. She is a big chicken little cat 😅.

I'm happy about my coffee maker always be there for me :coffee:😊
That's definitely something to be happy about! I feel the same about mine :D

I've been doing good

I'm doing a 30 Christmas song ukulele challenge. I know it's a little early, but it gives me enough time to learn and record videos of me playing 30 Christmas songs between now and December on Facebook

• I slept good last night :sleep:
  • My headache went away after some ibuprofen and caffeine (y)🍵
  • Have a therapy appointment tomorrow, we're starting EMDR to help with my past trauma, hopefully it's helpful
  • I've been watching a lot of movies lately and enjoying them
  • Enjoyed reading today, hit my reading goal today for 2024, I read 45 books so far and my goal was 45 books :D

It's not specific to today but I've been feeling happy today partly because the weather's FINALLY getting colder and I'm so glad.
I can sleep under my blanket again and be all tuckered out during the night. Summers have become insufferable I can't stand the heat anymore!!!
So finally feeling cold makes me feel so good and cozy.
I've also been tattooed recently and seeing them on my body feels so good, it's a huge boost in self confidence.

read a super cute fanfic earlier shipping richie and jessica from the bear, definitely felt the wholesome vibes between them!

also watched the most recent episode of only murders in the building season 4

and a red admiral butterfly appeared on my window earlier and hung out with me for a bit (excuse how grimey the window is heh).

IMG_3325.jpeg

Watched the newest One Piece episode and another episode of Haikyu with my parents this morning!!

I made a ton of progress on some personal art today!! Also got to work on some other personal projects a lil bit albeit mostly in my head

Read the Undertale ninth anniversary newsletter!! The annoying dog cup is so cute 😭 My grandma used to have mugs like that when I was little... I'm honestly tempted but I don't think I drink opaque things enough to justify it aaaa. I also love the Toriel hand puppet oven mitts

I had a blast playing in the Among Us session tonight!! ;w; thankfully I was mostly crew tonight… I may have passed on my impostor curse…

Today I’m had a lot of fun playing Among Us with everyone :D.

In ACNH, I found Felicity and invited her to move in! I’ll have seven cat villagers once she’s here 😺. I’m happy I found her since I’ve been interested in her since New Leaf but never got to meet her. I do have her amiibo card, but I like finding villagers at the campsite (without using an amiibo card) or by island hopping.

Spanky snuggled again with me a little today 🥰.

I watched several Dreaming Spanish videos today. I've been getting better at being more consistent and watching at least a few videos from the channel each day.

I also participated in Splatoon 3's Grand Festival today after not being able to play yesterday due to having a migraine.

Something happened today that was a huge deal for me. I had the last tooth in my mouth that was badly infected removed! It was the only one removed today, so my swelling isn’t bad at all and I didn’t even need stitches. I’m completely satisfied with how my teeth look now, and I’ll take care of the remaining real teeth that have managed to survive to this point.
I recently bought (well, financed) a new phone. My old phone was over four years old, so it was necessary. The battery life wasn’t the best, and the charging port was broken. I ended up getting an iPhone 15. The custom case I bought for it arrived today, as well. For the past few days, I’ve been using it without a case, so I’m happy.

The past couple days have been really great! This weekend was very relaxing and I got to catch up with some friends. Played Genshin Impact with some friends yesterday and got groceries as well. I slept well and today the weather is lovely outside. I started MASHLE yesterday too and am absolutely loving it so far. I'm also headed to martial arts for the first time in several weeks tonight, so I'm excited about that! Hoping everyone has a great week! 💚 🥳

• I was able to buy some cute collectibles from a friend on here :) ❤️
  • I got a free month trial to YouTube premium which I activated today, so yay for no ads!!
  • Had my first EMDR session in therapy today for trauma and it went well
  • Tomorrow I'm going to a Italian bakery/cafe near here to get a large caramel macchiato and 2 sicilian chocolate cannolis, and am super excited about it!

I got an absolute ton of housework done today, including three and a half loads of laundry!! I normally spread out housework throughout the week a bit more, but my mom’s come down with a cold, so I don’t know that I’ll be feeling up to chores for much longer ;u; trying my best not to get sick, but if a cold does take me out of commission, at least I’ve done what I could to delay the house falling apart lol

Finished some personal art I was working on today!!

Also finally got around to reading the last bit of volume 20 of Kimi ni Todoke!! I will try to start volume 21 soon and hopefully keep up with my reading better… I’ve somehow gotten to a point where it’s hard for me to read unless I’m in a waiting room ajflkdsdj;sgdff

I watched a good amount of Youtube today, which was fun!!

I’ve started decorating what’s going to be my next sketchbook! The cover is solid black, so a perfect canvas for stickers if you ask me 👀 I’ve got the front and back covers done, and might try to do the inside covers too! I’m not fully finished with my current sketchbook but I thought it’d be neat if my next one was already decorated when I do switch over to it c:

The closing ceremony for the 2024 Fair has been posted, I got a couple of staff favorites, and received some lovely art of my island rep in the Canvas Crossing thread!! ;w;

I’m really touched by all the drawings that were done of my rep. I really hope there is another canvas crossing or a secret santa thing since I’d love to do something in return for them and others who I wanted to draw 🙂; ideally if the event is less packed with activities since I really got myself burnt out 😅. I don’t think I can do this every event (not to mention spend as much as I did on legos 😅). They cheered me up a lot 🙂; I loved all of them. @Xara sent me hers in a dm (i hope it is okay I share it here; I can remove if not).

IMG_8691.png

My babies 🥹.

I really loved looking at all the canvas crossing art. Everyone’s reps looked adorable ☺️.

I talked to a few friends and they cheered me up a little too; I’m trying my best not to be discouraged but it’s hard. I think I know part of what may have messed up my chances of getting nominated in dazzling decorator; I didn’t think the camera angle mattered :/.

I’m happy and grateful for my friends. I felt bad for being sad when I should be happy for them; I’m glad they didn’t take it the wrong way since I really am grateful for them and happy for them and the other winners 🙂.

I’m happy that I got my furniture catalogue in acnh almost complete. Just need some more variations of several or more items 🙂.

I'm feeling a little better about school. I failed miserably on my math test from about a week ago and it sunk my grade to a D, but thankfully the teacher made us do test corrections and I was able to get my grade back up to a passable B-. And I didn't do well on the science test either, but my teacher reassured us that the grade we got does not represent our intelligence, but rather our state of mind when we took it (at least, that's what I could recall.) I like how it reminded me of one of @SkyKnight03's posts. EDIT: I forgot to mention that I could make corrections on that test too!

Later, I saw drawings of my Resident Rep in Canvas Crossing! Thank you again to the local foxes @Mr.Fox and @Foreverfox for making art out of the "Sugary Suguri". 🦊🍰🍦

I also had a nice chat with @ZeldaCrossing64 when I was feeling down. I always feel better after talking to them, and I appreciate their willingness to listen. 🥰💕

That's all for today!

Last edited:
Back