• And we're back! Mushroom Season continues on The Bell Tree with an all-new mysterious set of Foraged Mushrooms. Good luck foraging and identifying!

What Are You Happy About Today?

Today just started for me, but a few things that I’m happy about.

One part of my present came!

IMG_8827.jpeg

The art looks so amazing! 🤩 I definitely will want to get more cards.

In acnh, after some time traveling, I was able to get some of the wallpapers that I was missing and wanted from Saharah. Also, got Flick today. My entrance is nearly blocked because I have so many bugs I want to get models of 😅.

Last night’s Among Us Session was a lot of fun; it really made me happy when @/Saylor told me that I was good at imposter since I didn’t think I was that great and I still have so much room for improvement and I’m still learning as we play; hopefully in time I’ll get better 🙂. Either way, the games are just for fun :D. Not much I can do with my poor memory though 😅 (as crew or imposter).

I’m really excited about this round and the new mushrooms. I was so excited to see the shroomish and ditto mushrooms, the staff shrooms and the Among Us Ones, though I really love them all. The art for them all is so adorable! The poo one made me laugh; I needed it since everything keeps falling apart right now. I’m hoping my shiny ditto shroom is safe 🤞.

I’m looking forward to more Among Us too :D. Please give me imposter more on classic 🤞.

Finished up on owed art and got some other things done today too! I'm like 95% well at this point but I still have a little bit of a lingering cough/sniffles and I feel so behind on things raaaargh

New foraged mushrooms are out!! There’s so many good ones omg… the Pokémon… the Amongus mushrooms… the staffshrooms… the frogstool and toadstool?? 😭 I want to keep so many and I can’t believe there’s nearly seventy of them!! I also can’t believe we’ve already gotten someone to test each of them already… I am excited to see how my Blue Impressively Spotted mushroom does. It and the red one are so funny to me akgjdklfs

Watched GoodTimesWithScar’s new Hermitcraft episode and a few other videos with my parents this evening!

Also got to work on some creative stuff just for fun this evening!! the ideas in my head are vastly outnumbering the ones I’ve managed to put down somewhere so I’m hoping to catch that up a little eheh

Back