What Are You Happy About Today?

Today was nice,

-I re-watched the Wild Robot with my parents today, I still love it. Cried again, I do wish Chit Chat (Bright Bill's best friend in the novel) was in it. But I do still love the movie.

-I got some more writing done for a personal project I've been working on. I'm pretty pleased with it.

-I went for a walk and it was still absolutely beautiful today. The leaves were falling, I'm not stumbling as much anymore, since Ive had alot of trouble getting back into walking. So it was nice.☺️

-The My Hero Academia Overwatch skins arrive tomorrow xD Though they arnt the best I'd like to have the one for my main, and another character.

My friend said I can grab my switch on Thursday or Friday. 🥳

-I'm almost caught up on a YouTube series. They have so many episodes.

-I saw another trailer for Amber Isle, and I'm so excited for it.

Last edited:
I got a call today about the chance to do a one day paid work experience at an animation office! Don't have all the details yet, but will be a Wednesday in November!

Got an email for a second interview with the Signing Production Assistant, won't be in person, so I am just debaiting on to have the interview in the morning or afternoon. Either getting it out the way for the morning, or play it safe and have it in the afternoon. I might do morning, I can get research done in time for next week, and get clothes and the tech ready before I get back from work.

Here's hoping these two things don't clash in the future but should be alright :D (thinking if i get the job or not and when the job wants me in when)

My boys are home! 😊
Delta (left) and Sebastian (right).

20241016-183139.jpg

Today's been great! I got up and was productive at work. The weather outside has been cooler as well, which is nice. Sipped on some more of my coffee and pulled for Burnice in Zenless Zone Zero. Lost the 50/50 to Alexandrina, but that's fine since I wanted her too. Then I continued pulling and got Burnice. Fed my kitty her wet food just now and planning on heading to martial arts tonight. Only 10 days until my testing! 🥳

l7wwbol.jpg

RyEaFVT.jpg

7AcNsPp.jpg

02F7RUU.jpg

Last edited:
I’ve continued working on my ACNH island! Shara’s house is fully expanded and remodeled, and I’ve started working on paying off the storage expansions! I’ve also been steadily grinding to try to get a second purple hyacinth, find the last missing art pieces for my Museum, and get the remaining photos of my villagers I’m missing—no luck on any of these so far, but I will persist

My mom got me some more new autumn-y sweatshirts, two of which are actually embroidered!! ;v; they’re really pretty and I’m super thrilled with all of them

My parents and I watched some Youtube videos together this evening! My mom and I also got to watch Markiplier’s final episode of Chained Together. It’s a bit of a shame that it’s over, but it was a really fun playthrough!

One of my faves got new official art! ;w;

I was notified that two packages I ordered have been shipped. I'm happy they'll be arriving before my vacation in November.
I watched the newest episode of Disventure Camp. I have off Tuesdays from work for these episodes, and unfortunately, it was delayed this week by one day. I worked today, but I was able to watch it during my break. Coincidentally, it was posted around the same time. This was the best episode in the shorter series by far. I loved it. These characters are the best.
I have the day off tomorrow and I can sleep in. I'm exhausted tonight, so I'm looking forward to catching up on rest.

>We got some groceries. It was much needed.
>Lfs is ready for more snails already, and were enthusiastic sounding.
>I got some new kitchen supplies to replace our old. Some are falling apart, some are incomplete sets, and just many plastic hand me downs that are due to retire due to fray. I have metal now and ceramic and pans that have ceramic coating so I don't have to use foil as much now and it shouldn't turn brown. This should make life easier.
>I found some plain blue and purple tee shirts for a really good price to replace old ones.
>A friend has an old tank w/lid they want to give me with a water pump, river rock (not gravel), and some filter stuff. No idea what the condition is or it's size, but I figured I could build with it, if nothing else, or practice scraping it down and resiliconing it back together. It use to be for a turtle. So I look forward to when they bring it over (which could be awhile) but they did grab it out of storage and have it gathered together already. They thought at first it was a 20 gallon, but now they think it may be a 40 since they pulled it out, so I assume maybe a 30. Idk. I know 40 is the minimum for the smallest of turtle species. Either way, it'll be fun playing around with it.

Quite tired and a bit burnt out rn, but today was good!

I got results back for that poster presentation I did the other week... We got 100%??!! I'm in shock. Especially on something subjective like a poster and public speaking. But I'm really proud of us, I think we did really well and it makes me so happy to see that all the extra effort we put in paid off? I was so happy. I don't think I've gotten 100% on a major assessment since high school HAH.

At the same time my midsem marks for that unit came out- 95%?? This is a level 3 virology unit?? Again I'm just in shock and excited. I put a lot of effort into studying for this unit, and after today, just the final exams to go!!

Also did an exam for one of my other units today, and it wasn't too bad! I've definitely struggled with this unit more as I'm not really interested in the topic, but I'm glad its over, and the exam could have been a lot worse.

Afterwards, I went out with a couple uni friends for celebratory ramen! It was nice to chat.

Came back, cleaned the house and made some fish, beans and asparagus for dinner!

Played some games and called my partner, I'm able to see them tomorrow!

Had a great session at the gym this morning. It was my first time doing deadlifts, and my PT said I picked up the correct posture faster than most. 🏋‍♂️

I saw my mum today! I haven't seen her in six months. We had lunch (I had a steak) and got caught up. And my dad cycled by the restaurant and called me outside for a quick chat - he couldn't join us because he had a meeting, but it was so nice to see him! I promised I'd come back around Dec/Jan with my partner so the four of us can meet up together. 😊

On that note, she is out tonight but it's okay because my wonderful furry sons are keeping me company. I love these boys so much. 🖤

20241017-185737.jpg

I had a few complications so I have to stay at the hospital one more night, but the good news is they put me back on a regular diet. I was on only clear liquids yesterday and I didn't have any energy. Tonight I enjoyed a meal of mac & cheese and mashed potatoes. I got up and walked the halls a bit, combed my hair, washed my face, and brushed my teeth. I'm feeling more like a normal person again. Fingers crossed I get to go home tomorrow.

Today hasn’t been good but there are a few things that made me happy 🙂:

I talked to my mom about my switch lite and she told me to just order a new one and we’ll get my current one looked at to see if I can have it a little longer at least so I can transfer the data and erase everything from it. I also was able to get a nintendo subscription gift card for when I get my new switch, a gift card so I can get happy hone paradise too, and a sd card for it. I’m excited since I’ll be able to experiment more with my second island now with the online membership.

This morning I caught Jewels sleeping with her sister on her sister’s bed. 😹😹😹

8FECF255-96F9-44C7-B2A5-1B293A1D02D7.jpeg

I got some more customers at my acnh shop :D; I briefly got to see @himekirako’s gorgeous island and some of her villagers (really loved what I saw :D).

My boys are home! 😊
Delta (left) and Sebastian (right).

20241016-183139.jpg

They’re so adorable! 😻😻😻 Thanks so much for sharing their pictures with us! :D I love their names too! I’m really happy for you!

Back