What Are You Happy About Today?

I'm just really happy that my work life is great and I'm surrounded by good people there. I also made a huge funny there before I left today, which was great. I'm also starting a brand new Pokemon Violet Wonderlocke, since generation nine is the only generation I haven't beat a self-imposed challenge on. Loving my current TBT aesthetic as well. 💙

My mood still isn’t the best but I’m doing a bit better now 🙂. I had a lot of fun playing Among Us with everyone. I was really happy more could make it tonight :D. I was so happy that I got imposter a couple times :D. Jewels was snoring and sleeping in a funny position while I played 😹😹.

I was able to make another lineup that I liked and that I got to trade with @Xara again :D.

Earlier I traded with @KittenNoir and got to hang out on her gorgeous island a bit and chatted :D.

I’m still burnt out from the fair but I can’t help being excited about the halloween event. I’ve gotten a bit hooked on earning collectibles and trading 🙂.

Still really excited thinking about my second island. Tomorrow I think I’ll be going with my mom to see if I can get my switch lite repaired enough to be able to transfer my data to my new switch lite when it comes and then delete everything. I’m nervous about leaving the house but I need to do this.

I’ve been working on rearranging/culling the flowers on my ACNH island!! It’s such a long process omg ;; I’ve been avoiding using too many custom designs on the ground for fear of lag, but my island is kinda frame-y anyway so I think I might start using some to keep these darn flowers from taking over again asdgjldflgs

Watched a little Youtube with my family!! My mom and I have also started watching Markiplier’s Garten of Banban series and the bird riding the seats across the gap to chase after Mark was so funny omg

I got to play in the 8pm Among Us session tonight!! Was thankfully crewmate mostly, but had some really good impostor rounds too hehe. It was already a few minutes after 8 when I decided to join in, but I’m glad I did because it was a lot of fun and I needed the distraction I think ;w;

I'm looking forward to the Halloween event tonight!! lowkey hoping it won't be too involved because I'm honestly still a little tired from the Fair/mushroom event/everything that's been going on constantly in real life, but I love Halloween and really want to get into the spooky spirit, so I'm looking forward to participating ;v;

So.. a recap of the last week. I haven't been posting as much due to being on vacation AND getting sick.

October 5th - 18th (bare with me this may be super long, I'll try to summarize :3)

♡ I rode the train to Boston and survived! It was so nice to be reunited with my bestie again after an entire year. She treated me to a nice ramen joint called 'Kyuramen'! I think I got the chicken ramen, and to be honest.. it was quite tasty! I also ordered a side of takoyaki, which my bff and I shared. We ended our meal with some matcha tiramisu! I was surprised I enjoyed it. I'm not a huge matcha fan, but I DO LOVE tiramisu!

IMG_0500.jpg
Two.jpg

Ignore how you can barely see the takoyaki due to all the fish flakes xD

♡ The next two days (6th/7th) were quite boring, as my friend did have to work. However, on the 8th.. The two of us met up with another friend. We went to the Burlington Mall (where Paul Blart: Mall Cop was filmed), and I was so happy there was a MINISO there! We don't have any in Ohio (at least I don't think so). It was super fun! I got a pack of Snoopy pens for my aunt because they were Snoopy AND beach themed! Two things she really loves. I purchased a Chiikawa keychain, and got my friend a Hachiware one (she couldn't find a reasonable excuse to spend $9 on a keychain, so I got it for her xD), and my bestie got an Usagi keychain. So we were all matching! I was so excited because they also had a Pompompurin insulated lunch bag, and I got some Kirby themed hand cream! Which.. smells like my grandma's perfume, but I guess that's okay. We went to K-Style after, and I tried fried tofu for the very first time! IT WAS SO YUMMY! It was in a bowl with sweet-potato glass noodles, white rice, a dumpling.. and I got scallions and corn on top, with spicy mayo and teriyaki sauce c: I also got a Korean corndog.. which was so yummy. ><

Three.jpg
Five.jpg

Four.jpg
Six.jpg

♡ On the 9th.. WE SAW ATARASHII GAKKO! I also got my meet and greet picture with them. They were so cool T^T I got a picture of the stage, too! Along with a few videos. I won't post the M&G photo, or the videos, lol. I did get super sick with a cold that day, so I had to leave the concert very early on. But I'm glad I was able to stay for like 7 songs!!! :D It was so awesome! I cried tears of joy when they played Toryanse 😭

Seven.jpg

♡ I had to take a day of rest on the 10th, but on the 11th I was back to feeling so much better! ^_^ We went to the New England Aquarium, where they had the AC:NH collab! I won't lie, it was pretty underwhelming.. I was expecting them to do a little bit more. However, I did get some cool pics!

Eight.jpg

♡ After the aquarium, we went into the heart of Boston later on. We checked out a lot of shops; including MUJI! I've never been inside a MUJI, but I will say I've been a fan of their products for sooo long! Specifically their stationery. So, of course-- I got like two pens, an eraser, a pencil case, some filler paper, and a binder! It was such a nice night, especially since it was my last day there. T^T I miss my friends already, but I DID survive the 16 hour train ride back home! AAAAND then I got a sinus infection -w-

♡ This week has been pretty tame, I have a job interview on Sunday that I scheduled today. I went out for a bit today to pick up a few things. Saw my boyfriend this past Sunday, literally the day I got back home.. so that was really nice! My vacation didn't really feel like one.. I was so stressed due to the large amounts of people, traffic, etc. So.. I definitely need to go back to work so I can get used to people and the real world again T^T

♡ All in all, I'm just grateful to be alive! ^_^ I love my boyfriend, my friends, the time I spent in the city with said friends, everything! :3

- I went to Baskin-Robbins with my dad today and got some cotton candy ice cream, and it was hilarious 😂
My dad told me that I could stay in the building since he was coming back for the ice cream (I was already holding mine). I was not aware of this, so I thought he was (jokingly, of course) offering to leave me at the Baskin Robbins, so I reply with "NO, I AM NOT STAYING HERE!" in a firm, but lighthearted way and run out the door. He replies with "I am coming back to get the ice cream, dumbass" (don't worry, it was lighthearted ^.^) while I believe laughing a bit. He told me he did tell the person behind the counter, but I didn't hear, because:
#1 - While I have good hearing, I do not have supersonic hearing
#2 - I was focused on my ice cream and making sure a post I recently updated was written correctly.
#3 - YOU WERE NOT EVEN TALKING TO ME, DAD 😂😂😂

He then proceeds to tease me about having a very small brain (this has been going on for months now), even saying an ant has a bigger brain then me (specifically "army ants"), he even jokes about me not knowing were the door to get into the house is, and jokingly tells me where my bedroom is. 😂

- Looking forward to having spaghetti and garlic bread tomorrow. 🍝🍝🍝🥖🥖🥖

This is a combination of yesterday and today so far.

I'm so very, very happy to be home again! Being home has made a huge difference in my mood and overall recovery.

My sweet pup was so excited to see me again. We'd never left him before, even overnight, because he has separation anxiety, but we had familiar faces that he knows and trusts caring for him at home in his own environment. He honestly did better than I expected, but it was still stressful for him. It's been comforting for both of us to be together again and back to some semblance of normalcy.
20241018-200349.jpg

I had a shower last night! My first since Monday. I didn't have the energy to do a full routine, but it felt wonderful to not feel gross anymore.

Lastly, I slept all night mostly uninterrupted. Nine whole hours! No vital checks, no waking me up to force pills down my throat, no beeping and dings going off constantly. To be clear, I fully understand why all those things were necessary and have nothing but appreciation for my excellent, kind, and skilled care team. They were incredible! But...sleep 😪

On an unrelated note, the Halloween event is here! I'm so excited to be a part of it and I can't wait to see your fabulous entries! 😈

Back