• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What Are You Happy About Today?

- I got to sleep in because no work today!
- Got paid again today and saving up more money!
- Headed to martial arts tonight! :D
- Looking forward to the Easter event today!
- The weather outside is nice! :D
- 20 days until my birthday! 😁
- Got another picture of Lulu last night!

icadPKf.jpg

Last edited:
- happy to be off work today
- got a mini egg donut which is adorable, colourful, and w pretty pastel colours!
- my adorable cat slept in with me
- I got out of bed in time to get a london fog
- it's just the right temp outside to where I neither need a sweater or to wear less clothing I can do whatever I want

Today I'm happy because:

- I finally got some really good sleep last night after 3 nights of terrible sleep and I got to sleep late.
- It's the start of my 4 day weekend!
- The weather was lovely again today.
- I had a good session with my counselor and she praised how much I've changed since I first started seeing her.
- I got a haircut. I love my long hair and it's still passed my shoulders but it feels so much lighter, bouncier, and healthier now.
- The hair stylist complimented my hair.
- The Egg Hunt has begun! The new egg collectibles are beautiful!
- And I just found my first egg! Plus I've already submitted my answer for the puzzle clue (crossing fingers it's right). It's a good start!

I managed to replant asparagus. Just need to cover the spots with plastic and mulch it. These ones that I bought look so much more healthy than the ones I picked up last year. So I am sure they will take. Especially since I planted the last batch in fall, so that was a bite late lol. I'm glad I was able to do that despite being sick. I wanted to also exercise a bit today, but I didn't have the energy...

I got through the last Friday of lent at work. It was as ugly as I thought it was going to be but I did get some help from my favorite person. I’ll also get to work with her a bit tomorrow because I’m coming in a few hours early.
I loved seeing the new egg collectible designs. They all look really nice and I’m looking forward to the lineups people come up with. I’m not participating in this event, but it’s nice that it’s going on.
I slept very well last night and I woke up feeling refreshed.
I bought a few new pairs of
(the same) Adidas pants and washed them to go in my backpack. They are really comfortable. I decided against hemming them because although they are a little too long, they are tight enough at the ankle to just sit above my shoe, so nothing’s dragging on the ground.

Today is another great day for me!
  • I went on another car stroll today! It was cloudy at first, but the weather eventually became very sunny! The temperature was fairly warm too.
  • Feel free to skip this point. During my car stroll, I most likely spotted a Volkswagen Karmann Ghia parked near a building! It's definitely one of the most obscure cars I've seen and was pleasantly surprised to see it.
  • Got to play Gran Turismo 7 and completed a few races. Using nitrous for more speed and power is fun lol.
  • I had a nap for around an hour.
  • I played Metroid Dread and managed to find my way through a dead end. I was stumped for quite a while until I just kept shooting at walls in random directions to reveal a way through. I got huge Zelda vibes where you bomb each wall and burn every bush in order to progress haha.
  • I caved in and decided to join in the egg hunt! Initially, I wasn't going to participate, but I can't resist joining in the fun. And when I made a post in the egg hunt thread, it literally took a couple of minutes for someone to joke around after pointing out the date error. Gotta love the banter around the forums. I'll start my adventure tomorrow to find those eggs as it's getting late. :)
  • I made more progress in my drawing! I'm in the shading stages now.
  • Listening to music once again!

• I went to the movie theater with a friend and saw Fantastic Beasts: The Secrets of Dumbledore, I really, really enjoyed the movie, it was great in my opinion, so I had a good time and I can't wait for it to come out on DVD/Blu-ray so I can watch it again :)
  • I'm able to pay off the last of what I owe my college this weekend and can re-enroll for the upcoming fall semester finally once I meet with a student advisor, super happy to be starting college again and finishing my associates degree and beyond that.
  • The guy I like got me something as a gift from the PokemonCenter website, it should be here sometime next week, that is a nice surprise and very sweet of him, it's a surprise so I don't know exactly what it is until I open it, I'll love whatever it is :) Also, he likes the game I got him when we got games for each other from our wishlists on steam, so I'm happy about that
  • I have an appointment to get an eye exam and new glasses on Monday, very happy because my glasses broke a month or so ago and it sucks not being able to see clearly
  • Met with my case manager today, when she gets back from vacation she's gonna help me fill out an application for a part-time job at the library and is going to help get a job coach for me (I have a disability due to my mental illness)

just a quick lil post since i’m literally about to pass out lol, but today was a really good day! definitely the best day i’ve had all week. 😄💗

did some self-care.
did a trade in new horizons.
cuddled with alize. <3
discovered some new favourite edits.
entered a giveaway.
completed and submitted an assignment for one of my classes! i’ve still got one more assignment to do before tuesday, but then i’ll be all set! 😄
got high.
tbt’s 2022 egg hunt started today, and of course it was the highlight of my day! the new egg collectibles are super cute, i’ve found 3/3 eggs and i’ve submitted my guess for egg #4! i’m not sure if i got it right, but several other people seemed to have the same idea/answer, so... fingers crossed! i also got to help quite a few people find some eggs, talked to some friends and even conversed with some users that i don’t usually interact with! @/Genexte even sent me a few tbt as thanks for helping them out, which was a lovely, sweet surprise and made my night (thank you again!). overall, i feel really close with this community tonight and am so far enjoying this year’s egg hunt a lot! <3 ☺️

icadPKf.jpg
lulu is so gorgeous!! i absolutely love her colouring. 🥺🥰

I finally got back into ACNH for the first time since New Year's, and managed to catch up on everything from January! Phoebe has also decided to move out, so I'll get to go villager hunting the next time the mood strikes me, too. c:
The egg hunt has started, and I'm currently at 3/3!! Really happy that I was able to figure out today's community clue, too. ;v; Hopefully I'll continue to do well! Paradise Planning Easter Egg, wait for me—!
My tuxedo kitty was in an unusually snuggly mood this evening after I got through with eggs, and he even gave me a little kitty "hug". 😭
I also did some coloring to unwind for a bit! I'm a little embarrassed to admit that I'd nearly forgotten about my coloring books, I've been so engrossed with other stuff lately. 😅 It was nice to get back to it for a while though!

While misting my plants today, I realized that one of my tillandsia aka air plants is starting to spike! I'm going to be a plant grandma again! 😆 Did you know that tillandsia only blooms once in its lifetime? After blooming, it will give pups. I'm ridiculously excited. 😁♥️

tillandsia-xero-spiking-tile.jpg

This tillandsia is a xerographica. See that little nub in the centre? It's the beginning of an inflorescence or flower stem. The spike will take maybe 3 months to grow before the flowers happen. It's going to be a long but worthwhile wait.

tillandsia-duratii-spiking-b.jpg

This one is a duratii. (I love its form. Look at those curls!) The spiking started in the first week of February and it's still not done getting ready to bloom. You can see that the spike is longer than the plant itself. 😅 The entire plant is about 70cm tall (more than 2 feet). I'm excited for this one too because duratii is one of the few species of air plants that have fragrant flowers.

- went for a 10k step walk today
- talked to my mom!
- caught a lot of pokémon in pokémon go and finally evolved my petilil in to a lilligant!
- got all the egg clues figured out so far in the TBT egg hunt + made some line-up ideas with the new eggs
- this is technically yesterday but I finished sewing this tote bag for myself and I love it, it's a neapolitan ice cream bag! my mom loves it too which is great because she's super picky about bags
neapolibag.jpeg

ignore my messy desk please
neapolibag2.jpeg
neapolibag3.jpeg
neapolibag4.jpeg

• I went to the movie theater with a friend and saw Fantastic Beasts: The Secrets of Dumbledore, I really, really enjoyed the movie, it was great in my opinion, so I had a good time and I can't wait for it to come out on DVD/Blu-ray so I can watch it again :)
I’m going to see that film at the Cinema next Friday :)

Some plans go cancelled, so I had a chill day instead! It's been super sunny and warm all day 🥰 My ASOS order arrived today, 3 days earlier than expected, and I'm happy everything I ordered fits right! I got a white zip up hoodie in size M because I wanted it oversized, but was low key concerned it wouldn't be big enough, but it's perfect!

Also had a chicken + falafel hummus wrap and then a bramley apple hot cross bun, and my mum bought me some lindt chocolate truffles as a present for Easter tomorrow! <3 She's making spam fried rice for dinner tonight too, so looking forward to that,,

I've been getting into Pinterest recently and been having fun with that too lol. And I've been enjoying watching Sasaki to Miyano, it's such a cute anime!

Pos things so far:
- a stranger saw me w my hands full and proceeded to hold every door and help me w the elevator <3
- my brother offering support to me knowing I'm having a tough mental health week
- my cat. She is everything.
- my partner chatting w me a lil this morning kinda boosted my mood
- I found a game that cheers me up and seems to distract me from my struggles well- its v cute and called transformice. I go to it whenever ac doesn't feel quite engaging enough but ff14 feels overwhelming
- I'm still happy we got some crumbs of my fav character in Genshin Impact (Venti)

v Cat v

received_3579166355643487.jpeg

Back