• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What Are You Happy About Today?

I got a package today from he guy I like, he got me this beautiful Sylveon necklace from the Pokémon Center website for an Easter gift, I love it so much!

Sylveon.jpg

Tomorrow is my birthday but we're celebrating it today bc tomorrow is also Easter. Plus the weather is glorious today. 😁🌞
Birthday update: A raccoon snuck into my yard during the cake time, and I'd like to think of it as a sign of good luck. (Maybe they like the song "Milkshake" too?)

-Today is my grandmother's birthday, so I took her out to eat. The place we went to had a tomato hat they used for birthdays. My grandma looked miserable. It beats last year though. She got pied in the face for her birthday.
-There was an adorable little opossum on my back porch. My heart melts whenever I see them, so it made my day better. They're so misunderstood, so my heart goes out to them.
-I finished two books from the Shadow Falls series. It's by far my favorite book series I've ever read.

I got to take home a bunch of cookies from work because of the holiday. The cookies are amazing. I also got some delicious Oreo cupcakes.
E582EB38-E932-42B3-9718-6EC945641133.jpeg
I got out a little early from work! I’m looking forward to my day off tomorrow.
I finally tried the new Starlight Coke. It’s better than I thought it would be! I really like it.

despite being awake for like 17 hours and feeling tremendously tired, today was great! I'm visiting my grandma (dads mom) and while she still unfortunately deadnames me a lot and uses the wrong pronouns bc she's quite conservative, idec cause I'm grateful for the time we can spend together (especially after losing my grandpa, my mom's dad, recently). we made pistachio pudding, sweet potato casserole, and pumpkin rolls for tomorrow, really excited for the roll especially! we're also going for breakfast at her church tomorrow and I'm sure it'll be great! 🍳

I'm glad this egg hunt has been relatively stress free, I've been pretty tired today and being able to get a few hints from friends has been very helpful!

also did a bunch of new drawings in my sketchbook today and I'm very pleased with all of them ☺️

I didn't feel like absolute garbage at work today! (I was 'sick' yesterday). Also there was FINALLY some help in my work area! It only took me being overworked and in pain for someone to do somethin :')

On a more positive note, I got to see 3 of my fav dogs at work today (I have many fav dogs, I am definitely playing favourites). The one is kind've a butt, but I melt when he puts his head on my lap, so precious. That's all he wants to do, sit there with his head on me. When I dry him off he hovers his head above my leg lookin at me, waiting for my to tap my leg so he can lay there.

Today I'm happy because:

- I slept really well again last night and got to sleep in this morning.
- I didn't have to work today and I still have two more days off.
- The weather was beautiful and warm again today.
- I've started to see some of the first caterpillars around the house.
- My dogwood tree is in full bloom and looks so pretty.
- We ordered pizza for the weekend and it was delicious.
- I'm up to 7 eggs found so far in the Egg Hunt and I feel pretty good about 3 of my puzzle guesses. I'm trying to do my best solo except for the community clues. I can always reach out for help later if I really need it, but I love the satisfaction of figuring out the clue and finding the egg on my own.

I'm having a good cry because I finally realized after various things recently how great of a person I am. I've fought for so long working towards what I'm trying to achieve and I continue to fight, but a lot of the time I forget to value myself properly and I'm too hard on myself to the point where it's not healthy.

But I finally respect myself more now and feel like I've gained back the confidence I lost years ago. And now that I know what it feels like I'll continue to keep it within me and let myself grow. 🌻

Another good day, another post!
  • I played Gran Turismo 7 and finally acquired a 1992 Honda NSX Type R! For additional context, there are many cars in the used car dealership that get cycled out and can only be obtained from there. This is one of them. Anyway, I went ahead to do some modifications both performance-wise and appearance-wise. The livery I made from GT Sport got imported too and applied it right away (with a few retouches)! The NSX already sounds great and installing a racing exhaust gives it a little extra spice. In fact, I spent a couple of minutes stopped inside a tunnel just revving the engine. 😅 If I ever see this car in real life someday, that would make me very happy.
Gran Turismo® 7_20220416232030.jpg
  • I took a shot at trying to solve a couple of egg clues. I was very happy to find egg #2 on my own even though the clue can be worked together as a community. Moreover, I somehow managed to get egg #4 after answering the puzzle correctly! My brain is usually not great at solving clues, so I'm taking this as a small victory for myself. :)
  • I played Metroid Dread and made more progress in the game! There have been numerous times when an EMMI tried to find me resulting in having to chicken out of the area to avoid getting caught. One time as I was sneaking through with the cloaking device, it literally walked past me while I was hanging onto the wall. The HD rumble made my heart race more when it got near lol. Thankfully, it didn't catch me and managed to absolutely destroy it later, acquiring a new ability!
  • I went on an evening car stroll with my mother and sister. The roads were open for the most part and it felt good while listening to relaxing music.
  • I finished shading my drawing! I even took the opportunity to experiment with a few things. Recently, I've come up with a great idea. After trying things out in Inkscape to see what works and what doesn't, I feel like it would make my small project even better!

i’m so exhausted that i can barely string sentences together (pls insomnia let me sleep tonight lol), but i had another pretty good day today! ☺️💓

read a new fanfic that i enjoyed.
cuddled with alize, and she even kissed my nose. 🥺
got high.
i’m doing fairly well in the tbt egg hunt!! i have all clues + puzzle guesses done and accounted for (except for 6,, 6 is a *******), i got the answer to egg #4 right, and i’ve been able to help several people find eggs as well! i’m gonna be completely wiped out by monday, but i’m enjoying myself and i’m really glad i’ve been able to help others. feels good to be useful for a change. :’)
did some self-care.

- this is technically yesterday but I finished sewing this tote bag for myself and I love it, it's a neapolitan ice cream bag! my mom loves it too which is great because she's super picky about bags
THAT’S SO CUTE, MILLY OMG?? i’m obsessed with the lil strawberry zipper, and the strawberry pattern on the inside of the pouch/pocket (i’m sleepy and word is alluding me, forgive me lmao) is so, so cute!! i love it. 🥺🍓

awhh, the nose boop 🥺!!! your cat is so gorgeous; i absolutely love her eyes! i hope next week is better for you and that you feel better soon. 💓

I got a package today from he guy I like, he got me this beautiful Sylveon necklace from the Pokémon Center website for an Easter gift, I love it so much!

not a pokémon fan, but that’s genuinely so pretty!! i bet it looks awesome on you. it was super sweet of your guy to buy it for you! <3

Last edited:
I am tired, brain very tired, but still pretty happy about some things!!
I slept straight through the night last night without waking up! That's the first time in the past five days, and it was really starting to wear on me, so I'm really glad. ;u;
I'm still doing really well in the egg hunt, especially thanks to xara and my DM group!! I also got yesterday's puzzle correct, which was a big relief because I started overthinking it after I submitted my answer. ^^; I've gotten to help out a few other people as well!
I claimed the very first Paradise Planning Easter Egg! It was the main egg I was after, so I'm really happy to have it! ♥️

Just finished Sunday Easter lunch with the family! 💖 It was super nice outside, and the weather was almost perfect (a tiny bit of rain). 😍

i’m so exhausted that i can barely string sentences together (pls insomnia let me sleep tonight lol), but i had another pretty good day today! ☺️💓

read a new fanfic that i enjoyed.
cuddled with alize, and she even kissed my nose. 🥺
got high.
i’m doing fairly well in the tbt egg hunt!! i have all clues + puzzle guesses done and accounted for (except for 6,, 6 is a *******), i got the answer to egg #4 right, and i’ve been able to help several people find eggs as well! i’m gonna be completely wiped out by monday, but i’m enjoying myself and i’m really glad i’ve been able to help others. feels good to be useful for a change. :’)

THAT’S SO CUTE, MILLY OMG?? i’m obsessed with the lil strawberry zipper, and the strawberry pattern on the inside of the pouch/pocket (i’m sleepy and word is alluding me, forgive me lmao) is so, so cute!! i love it. 🥺🍓

awhh, the nose boop 🥺!!! your cat is so gorgeous; i absolutely love her eyes! i hope next week is better for you and that you feel better soon. 💓

not a pokémon fan, but that’s genuinely so pretty!! i bet it looks awesome on you. it was super sweet of your guy to buy it for you! <3

I have seen you helping so many people and offering your help! It is so lovely of you! 💖💖 I am attempting to do as many of the clues as I can by myself, but probably expect a PM from me by tomorrow if that's ok. 🥺😭💖💖

Thank you, he is a very sweet guy ❤️ :)

So here's some big news, my sister has a 13 year old cat she is unable to keep anymore, due to unforeseen circumstances she is moving to a place that doesn't allow any pets, she was looking for a home for her and I offered to take her, I couldn't let anyone else take her, I would have been sad if I would never have been able to see her again, she's an amazing and sweet little kitty, and I'm so happy to be getting her and keeping her in the family. My 6 month old cat Miss Mustachio is getting a big sister soon, here's a pic of Maybelle, she's a beautiful tortie ❤️

Attachments

• 277747792_5198351800228860_5685398919373991692_n.jpg
    277747792_5198351800228860_5685398919373991692_n.jpg
    191.2 KB · Views: 6
Back