• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What Are You Happy About Today?

I had a nice conversation this morning with my favorite person and helped her a bit when I stopped in at work. I ordered food and they were open on the holiday. I was having a crappy night and she cheered me up.
I found some soda at a Family Dollar to sell on Ebay. I’m confident I’ll be able to profit from it because of recent sales.

B9499EAD-E080-4C1D-9400-A42CEC1649DB.jpeg
I’m going to see Keagan tomorrow morning. I’m excited to see my dog, even if I have to wake up at 11:00 AM to do so, lmao.
I love the fit of my new Coyotes reverse retro shirt. I’m sitting down in the picture, but you get the point. I like how big the logo is on the shirt.
CD732A17-1BD2-4669-ADA4-6294C61178D3.jpeg

Last edited:
-My best friend got me the other Edward Scissorhands Funko Pop I really wanted. I have the one with him in his original outfit, and I really wanted the one with him in dress clothes. I couldn't find it anywhere. I looked high and low. Somehow, he managed to seek one out for me. It was so sweet of him. Honestly, I cried when he handed it to me. I love Edward Scissorhands so much, so it made me extremely happy.
-My mother got me an Easter basket. It was mainly candy with a card full of money. Sadly, I'm too old for the little Easter toys and stuffed animals. </3
-I made a huge cake to take to my family's dinner tonight. It took forever, but it's really pretty. It's a vanilla cake with white whipped frosting. I decorated turquoise, yellow, and light pink roses along the sides. I'm excited to show everyone!
-I was able to buy the other egg I really wanted. I only wanted the Junimo and fossil egg, so I'm very happy that I was able to get them both!

I have tomorrow off for bank holiday Monday, and my sister is bringing her new kittens round! So excited to see them.
Pokemon center released a new plush of one of my favourites, trubbish, so I am excited for that to arrive.
I made good progress on the Spongebob game I got on PS+ today, lots of cute references in it so far

I slept most of the day away because I am sick, but I feel pretty well rested despite also feeling weak lol.
I don't know. I guess I am happy that my health is improving but, other than that I got nothing else going on.
Hey that's still something to be happy about. Bettering ourselves is always a admirable goal.

@Autumn247 That's great that you're making sure that your sister's cat has a good home. It might take a while for her to adjust to her new environment, but I'm sure she will fit right in and feel loved! She's very pretty.

@xara I hope you were able to get a good nights rest. And if not, I hope it comes tonight or sometime soon! I find if I am having trouble sleeping, having a room that is completely void of light helps. I had to use some electrical tape to hide little lights here or there on appliances. It doesn't look too bad. Or I sewed felt together to make a pocket to slip through my router which is also in the room where I sleep and tends to blink a lot and is super noticeable in the dark. Probably won't help in your case, but since I have to go to bed early and wake up early, I tend to try to fix anything that could happen to keep me up. I hope you feel better!

Today I'm happy because:

- I had yet another good restful night and got to sleep in this morning.
- I didn't have to work today and I'm off tomorrow too.
- I gave my dog an Easter treat that he enjoyed and then he snuggled with me on the couch.
- I earned a few more eggs on my own and then got some help from the lovely people on this forum, so I now have enough currency for the two eggs I want the most. Just have to wait on a restock of the Spring Bloom Egg.

Thanks to my DM group, I made it through the egg hunt clues! (Minus the dread #6 and unconfirmed puzzle answers, ofc.) I'm really glad for the help, and glad I could be of help! ^^
I got some money for Easter, so I pre-ordered myself some merch I'd been looking at for a couple days now! I've still got some left over that I'm holding onto for now as well.
Found a new piece of official art of one of my faves, too! 💙

- my friend is my friend again
- I survived lunch w my family and the food was good
- got to have a ventfest with my sister bc my mom took forever to show up. It was nice and made me feel validated. It has been forever since I felt close to my sis like that
- Easter chocolate <3
- I got to spend a bit of time with my partner's sibling and his partner which was rlly cool and smth I've been wanting to do
- might get to play acnh with my niece!

i hope everyone had a good easter yesterday! i was too drained to post last night, but i had a fairly good day myself haha. ☺️

continued to do well with tbt’s egg hunt! thanks to some of my lovely friends, i’ve officially found all the eggs (except for #6) and solved all the puzzles (except for #28,, got that one wrong lol)! i also helped a few more people find eggs as well, which made me happy. ☺️
finally earned enough egg currency to buy a lettuce spring bloom egg (i was the first person to do so, too!) and a ladybug egg! @Venti was also kind enough to sell me a junimo egg (thank you again!)! if i got puzzles #20 and #24 right, i’ll be able to buy my paradise planning egg next, and then i’ll just need to buy a fossil egg to complete my lineup idea!
cuddled with alize. <3
did some self-care.
tidied up my room a bit.
received my midterm grade for one of my classes, and i’m doing really well! i also found out how i did on the assignment i was struggling with a few weeks ago, and i got 36/40 marks on it!!!

So here's some big news, my sister has a 13 year old cat she is unable to keep anymore, due to unforeseen circumstances she is moving to a place that doesn't allow any pets, she was looking for a home for her and I offered to take her, I couldn't let anyone else take her, I would have been sad if I would never have been able to see her again, she's an amazing and sweet little kitty, and I'm so happy to be getting her and keeping her in the family. My 6 month old cat Miss Mustachio is getting a big sister soon, here's a pic of Maybelle, she's a beautiful tortie ❤️
oh, maybelle is absolutely gorgeous!! it’s great that you’re bringing her in and keeping her in the family. i just know miss mustachio is gonna be the best little sister to her! 🥰

@xara I hope you were able to get a good nights rest. And if not, I hope it comes tonight or sometime soon! I find if I am having trouble sleeping, having a room that is completely void of light helps. I had to use some electrical tape to hide little lights here or there on appliances. It doesn't look too bad. Or I sewed felt together to make a pocket to slip through my router which is also in the room where I sleep and tends to blink a lot and is super noticeable in the dark. Probably won't help in your case, but since I have to go to bed early and wake up early, I tend to try to fix anything that could happen to keep me up. I hope you feel better!
thank you! i think it was just the excitement of the egg hunt + my anxiety over some situations that was keeping me up, but i’ve slept much better the past two nights! i’m sorry to hear that you’re sick, though; i hope you feel better! 💙

I managed to get my dream collectiable for Easter, it almost feels like a dream but it's real! I'm even happier it looks better in my lineup then I was expecting.
congratulations on finally getting your ice cream swirl collectible!! it looks lovely in your lineup; a nice lil splash of colour to contrast the dark and pale backgrounds of the candy and cake collectibles! ☺

I just finished seeing the diabetic nurse and they told me that I can stop taking insulin since my blood sugar levels are stable but they will still want me to monitor my blood sugar.

I feel so revieled.
that’s fantastic news! i’m so happy for you. :)

I got $50 in addition to a bunch of candy and gift cards for Easter. I don’t celebrate it, but I hope everyone else had a wonderful holiday.
I saw Keagan this morning and shared my lunch with him. My dad saw him yesterday and said Keagan was glancing around, looking for me. Apparently, he waited at the bottom of the steps for a few hours. I love this dog.
I have off on Friday this week, so I do work on Tuesday
(my normal day off) instead. I’m neutral about it because I do like the people more on Friday, Tuesday is going to be a lot slower with less people.
I slept very well last night so I’m well refreshed, even after waking up early and knowing I have to go into work in two hours.

Last edited:
went to the store earlier to get a few things and my bug's odometer finally hit 120k miles! when I got this car 3 years ago I think it had like 113k-114k on it so I've driven a decent amount 😁

also totally random but I briefly stopped at Goodwill to look at the plushies and pick up a job application, and I saw this there. idk what in the world it's for (I'm thinking prob one of those Mario Kart hot wheels tracks) but I couldn't help but smile when I saw it :)
20220418-134957.jpg

Work has been pretty brutal, but now that the holiday is over things are settling down somewhat. So now I'm going to use that time to get back into NH and just see where it takes me.
I just finished seeing the diabetic nurse and they told me that I can stop taking insulin since my blood sugar levels are stable but they will still want me to monitor my blood sugar.

I feel so revieled.
That's awesome dude! That's really good to hear.

@xara Way to go with your school work/grades. I know it's been hard for you, but I'm glad that you stood your ground and pulled through and with great scores to boot. Good job!

Haven't posted in a few days, so I'll post what made me happy over the past several days.

- Had a nice Easter dinner with my family yesterday.
- We got a third cat who's adorably sweet and cute.
- I'm doing well at work.
- The TBT egg hunt was fun.
- @Foreverfox The Dallas Mavericks managed to beat the Utah Jazz WITHOUT Luka Doncic, 110-104 and even the series at 1-1. Jalen Brunson had a career-high 41 points! 🏀 🔥

Haven't posted in a few days, so I'll post what made me happy over the past several days.

- Had a nice Easter dinner with my family yesterday.
- We got a third cat who's adorably sweet and cute.
- I'm doing well at work.
- The TBT egg hunt was fun.
- @Foreverfox The Dallas Mavericks managed to beat the Utah Jazz WITHOUT Luka Doncic, 110-104 and even the series at 1-1. Jalen Brunson had a career-high 41 points! 🏀 🔥
OH MAN that is SO great to hear!! I hadn’t had a chance to check on it yet!! Fingers crossed for the rest of the series!!

Back