• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What Are You Happy About Today?

-Got to spend time with my partner for his birthday. We went out to eat at Applebees. Wayyy overpriced imo.
-Went to the public library and got some new books. I'm thinking of applying for a job there. Everyone knows me so well since I've been going ever since fifth grade. I love the atmosphere of the place, so I'm debating it.
-Cleaned up my house a bit.
-Got a free Splat Egg from the amazing @/Mr.Keroppi! It made me super happy!

• Got my first pair of crocs lol...never thought I'd be into them but pregnancy and third trimester swelling has turned me
  • Husband got me an apatosaur tea infuser but he's really just a desk mascot now cuz he's too cute
  • Got to eat sushi, ramen, and fried squid today - yum!
  • Husband got a new DVD player (old one apparently didn't fair well in the move) so we can commence our Legend of the Condor Heroes marathon

@michealsmells SENT ME A SPRING BLOOM EGG FOR FREE!!! THANK YOUU SO MUCHIE I COULDNT GET ONE AND I HAVE BEEN SO BUSY TODAY BUT YOU GAVE ME ONEE. THANK YOUUU SO SO SO MUCH FOR YOUR KINDNESS AND GENEROSITY IM GOING TO CRY 💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚
I’m glad you got some lettuce for your snow bunny. It looked hungry

quick lil post before my meds kick in and i get sleepy lol, but i had a fairly decent day! bummed that the egg hunt + easter long weekend is over, but i still have the next week off from school to recover from my wisdom teeth removal coming up, so... 😁

cuddled with alize. 🖤
7A0B2693-57F8-41E6-8187-C68CCE2E950D.jpeg
entered a giveaway.
got high. this’ll be the last time for a while since i won’t be able to smoke until after i’ve recovered from the dental stuff, so i made sure to enjoy it lol.
finally found egg #6 in the egg hunt thanks to the awesome @/skweegee posting the answer, and got puzzles #20 and #24 right! i also earned enough egg currency to buy a paradise planning egg, bought a fossil egg from @/Ori (thank you again!), and completed my 2022 egg hunt lineup!! i love how bright it is. 🥰
did an animal crossing trade.
read a new fanfic that i enjoyed.
did some self-care.
my apartment’s superintendent came by to fix the light in my kitchen while my parents were out, which i was nervous would happen, but i handled it well! my anxiety didn’t get the best of me too much (probably because i was high lmao), and he was polite + fixed the problem in less than 5 mins, so it wasn’t a big deal at all! i’m still proud of myself for managing it, though. :’)

I got a lot of help with the egg hunt from @/amemome. I was able to pick up two Splat Eggs, along with a Fossil Egg.
I’m starting at work a little early tomorrow. The new person is struggling with her job and she’s finished with her shift at 2:00 PM. I’m coming in early so I don’t get buried with things that aren’t done.
A package I ordered was finally shipped. I think there was a slight delay due to the holidays, but it is estimated to be here on Friday, which is a good day for it to arrive for me. I’m just glad it shipped because I was getting a little worried, honestly.
I was able to talk to my favorite person tonight and battle with her, as well. I’m amazed and surprised at how well things are going with her.

Happy to have participated in the egg hunt, despite being pretty bad at it this year 😅

Happy my dog didn’t throw up her medicine today, and seems to be getting better after her dental surgery

Happy I made a fun little Easter celebration for my daughter yesterday

Happy to be feeling more ready to balance my hobbies and responsibilities (and even trying to play acnh again without it becoming the only thing I do)

It’s a bit hard to be positive these days with the world being what it is so I’m working on being happy about how much I have to be happy about

quick lil post before my meds kick in and i get sleepy lol, but i had a fairly decent day! bummed that the egg hunt + easter long weekend is over, but i still have the next week off from school to recover from my wisdom teeth removal coming up, so... 😁

cuddled with alize. 🖤
entered a giveaway.
got high. this’ll be the last time for a while since i won’t be able to smoke until after i’ve recovered from the dental stuff, so i made sure to enjoy it lol.
finally found egg #6 in the egg hunt thanks to the awesome @/skweegee posting the answer, and got puzzles #20 and #24 right! i also earned enough egg currency to buy a paradise planning egg, bought a fossil egg from @/Ori (thank you again!), and completed my 2022 egg hunt lineup!! i love how bright it is. 🥰
did an animal crossing trade.
read a new fanfic that i enjoyed.
did some self-care.
my apartment’s superintendent came by to fix the light in my kitchen while my parents were out, which i was nervous would happen, but i handled it well! my anxiety didn’t get the best of me too much (probably because i was high lmao), and he was polite + fixed the problem in less than 5 mins, so it wasn’t a big deal at all! i’m still proud of myself for managing it, though. :’)

please boop her nosie for me 🥺💜.

Today was not the greatest for me due to depression and finding out my mom has covid thanks to my dad, but there were still some things that made me happy :).

The egg hunt definitely helped boost up my mood. I had a lot of fun and really liked the changes, though I still got myself a little stressed 😅. I enjoyed seeing some of the banter from the staff ☺️.

I got all the collectibles that I wanted the most and may have enough for an extra one or two :).

Happy to see @WaileaNoRei back ☺️💜.

My kittens made me happy just being kittens — playful and mischievous ☺️. I love them so much!

Technically these things didn’t happen today, but I am still happy about them today, soo …

Last Friday I spent the evening and night with a couple of friends.

Saturday I met some friends on Zoom and after that went for a walk in a park with my mom.

Sunday I met some friends in person again. We ate icecream.

And yesterday I went to a market with my mom. I bought some vintage tin signs that I am really happy with (1x Corvette and 2x VW Bulli). After that we went for a walk on a graveyard.

i got spring bloom egg! i got one in a trade and one from the shop, thats pretty exciting.

i also ordered some sushi today that im very excited to try, it's from a place i've not ordered from that has amazing reviews. hopefully this is finally the place to replace my old spot!

update: it's good but not good enough :mad:

Last edited:
I went to my mom's garage to set up a studio and started recording after years of wanting to sing! I'm really happy that I finally set everything up after all this time. I sang and I'm really happy with the result, sadly it was really cold and made my chest tense which was not good so I didn't stay too much. I'll try to come up with a solution for next time.

Successfully paid the deposit for an overseas trip I was hoping to go on with my university! Can't believe I'm actually going, I've not had a holiday outside my country since before the pandemic 🥰 There was a limited number of people who could go, and high demand for the trip, so I'm super happy I managed to book my place

I also made some plans with one of my friends to meet up for food on Thursday, it'll be good to see her again. I'm also seeing another friend tomorrow for Starbucks, and will try and get some work done at the library beforehand since I desperately need to start work on my coursework due next month (2 essays and a PowerPoint presentation 🙃 )

Found some dvds in a second hand store today, with some seasons of my fave tv series (it's rather rare to come across even on used sites I think cause they basically printed all 20 seasons some years ago and never cared to restock or reprint so i'm overly happy aha)

I got my first lily of the valley in ac!! It's a lil weird bc I still have a 4* rating? But it still makes me really happy to have!

I also learned I can use the beautiful town ordinance to fill my town with flowers as it would be in my dreams. I'm v happy to have learned this bc I've been struggling to get my hybrids haha.

I'm honestly grateful for this thread too. Smth I've needed to do is focus more on the positives and coming here is a nice excuse to do that and take a sheak peak on other people's day. The vibes are very nice.

I'll be getting Marshal soon too which I'm looking forward to!!

I received the email saying that my Steam Deck reservation was ready and I could order it! I actually received the email yesterday but didn't see it until now, but I placed my order and am just waiting for it to ship. Can't wait for it to get here!

The two plushes I ordered also arrived today! The shop is located overseas and the last time I ordered from them it took a month for my order to clear customs and make it to the US, but this order made it here in just a couple weeks! The problem now is just finding room for them...

tall bui 1.jpg
tall bui 2.jpg
small bui.jpg

Last edited:
took a shower this morning after feeling too tired/exhausted to do so for a few days 😅
got most of the dishes washed today!
got some more tiles taken out of the floor in the living room.
I'm broadening my job search, the library in the city south of here had a position open but applications closed on the 15th, so I'm considering looking at other libraries. I loved my old library job and I would love to work in a library again.
I'm really happy with my collectible lineup right now :blush:
hoping to spend my evening either working on a drawing or playing Mario Party Superstars, or perhaps (finally) recording a new video for my playthrough of SM64 Chaos Edition!
got to trade my fossil egg to Holla in exchange for a sakura egg, I sold my old one a long time ago so I'm glad to have another one!
another day of just living life and putting no stress or unnecessary pressure on myself~

• I got an eye exam yesterday and picked out new glasses frames, they should be ready to pick up in about a week, I'm very excited to get them because my glasses broke a couple months ago and my prescription was way outdated too so I definitely needed a new exam anyway (my old glasses were from a prescription about 4 years ago). My prescription strength didn't change much, he said it just got a tiny bit stronger, so things should be clearer (I'm nearsighted)
  • I had a good appointment with my therapist today, we talked about some things regarding my panic attacks/paranoia and how some of it could be connected a bit to some medical trauma I experienced several years ago, which makes sense
  • My apartment building is having an Easter dinner tomorrow (it was delayed a couple times due to some reasons so that's why it didn't happen on or before Easter) Hopefully there's some good food :)

Back