• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What Are You Happy About Today?

I’m currently in the St. Louis airport waiting for a flight to Vegas. After several reroutes and delays on the bus, I wound up there. I’m not a fan of planes, but at least it only takes an hour and a half. I posted more details on the bus trip in The Travel Thread, if you’re interested in more details. I’m taking a train back, though.
Also, I’m very happy my dad bought the plane tickets. I would never, lol.

I’m eating some delicious lasagna from this place outside of the airport. I’m glad I didn’t order anything weird because it was an Italian restaurant and wasn’t sure what half of the stuff on the menu was. The lasagna is delicious, though. I’m happy with my choice.
1129EA20-8F60-49FD-A51E-C32ABFA015DA.jpeg
I’m excited to be on a train going for the return trip. The reroutes and delays on that bus were crazy, illogical, and unnecessary. Besides, the train is my absolute favorite mode of transportation.
I downloaded some of my music on Spotify so I have something to listen to on the airplane. I know there’s no signal on those things and I’m not paying for the WiFi for less than two hours.

Last edited:
Today is another good day where I felt happier than usual for some reason!
  • The weather was absolutely gorgeous today! Sunny skies all around and there were little to no clouds to be seen!
  • I had to drive to places and completed them. Also got to vibe to a lot of music during the beautiful weather.
  • Feel free to skip this point. As I was driving on the highway and checked my rearview mirrors to stay aware of my surroundings, I spotted a 2019 Toyota Tundra TRD Pro! 153 cars later, this is the first pick-up truck on the list! Wow, I went from spotting an elusive tiny car to a humongous pick-up truck real quick lol. If you're curious what the 'TRD' part is, it stands for Toyota Racing Development!
  • I made more progress in my art project and finished a piece fairly quickly thanks to discovering a trick I found online for Krita yesterday. I was amazed and probably saved at least 15 minutes on it!
  • I played Gran Turismo 7 and golded a circuit experience that was a little painful. Eventually, I did a couple of custom races to just chill.
On the left is the Suzuki Cappuccino I saw a couple of days ago. The one on the right is the 2019 Toyota Tundra TRD Pro I just mentioned. It was a little scary going side by side with the pick-up truck lol.
Special Stage Route X_.jpeg
  • I was randomly reminded of the Oarfish minigame from Camp TBT last year. I'm glad I bookmarked it because it's still up and running! Does anybody remember OarChris mode? If memory serves me correctly, it was made because @/Chris wasn't very good at the regular Oarfish and @/Mistreil had to make an easy version for him. Oh, and there was Baby Park playing in the background. 😂 I'm happy with the fact that this minigame brought back good memories from that event. It almost felt like it was just yesterday!
OarChris 795.PNG

Today I'm happy because:

- I slept well last night and got to sleep in this morning.
- I had no plans today so it was just a relaxing day at home.
- The weather was nice and not too hot again.
- I ate my leftover tortellini alfredo from Olive Garden for lunch.
- I got to try some chocolate/strawberry mochi truffles from Japan and they were good.
- I watched a lot of TV and played some games today.
- I'm looking forward to reading tonight before bed.

since I accidentally broke my little colorful night light I went out and got a new one (courtesy of my parents' funding since I still don't have a job rip), I just wanted a night light to sit on my dresser and cycle through colors slowly. I ended up getting this for $15:
images.jpeg

it is battery operated but it can also be plugged in, so I plugged it in next to my phone charger and sat it on my dresser. it's so nice and calming at nighttime when I'm winding down playing a game in the dark. and the remote can turn it on/off so i can easily turn it off when im falling asleep. I'm really glad I was able to get this so quickly, I kinda didn't feel like going all the way out across town again but I was pretty upset that my other night light broke. I love this new one a lot 🥰🥰

Today and yesterday I finally got to enjoy myself after this horrible vacation week. I went with my sister to an anime convention we haven't been to in about 3 years because of the pandemic. It really was a great time. I got to cosplay as movie Robotnik, take pictures with a couple of cosplayers as well as photoshoots, and bring home a huge haul of goodies.

@xSuperMario64x congrats on completing your watermelon feather quest!!! 😄🎉

Played a lot more Style Savvy: Styling Star today! I finished Alina's storyline and spent a good while redecorating my boutique (it needed it ahaha ;v; ), and I also got my first like in Shopdo!
I finally finally finally finished volume 9 of Durarara!! Felt like I was on that volume forever, so it feels good to be able to move on to the next one!
Both of my dad's Father's Day presents are in! I was able to sneak one package past him without him noticing, and the other he just assumed was me ordering merch again, hehehehehe.

It's raining tonight and the air is cool and nice 😌

Ooo, it was raining here early last week. It's not right now. There are some birds outside chirping at night every night though and I find it cute, but a bit odd.

- Slept in.

- Played some Genshin Impact and finished up the newest quests.

- Had turkey burgers with french fries for dinner. We gave the leftover meat to the kitties, which they liked (especially Lulu, she's so thin ;_; )

- My partner was sweet to me.

- Didn't have to work. Overall a really chill and good Saturday.

I've been practicing a lot with my voice for the past 7 years or so and I've recently reached a new "breakthrough". I' have never took any kind of singing lesson and I'm really happy to see how much I progressed since I started. I used to belt with a very poor and unhealthy technique and I recently got to the point where I'm actually able to mix with a sound that feels good to produce, and to hear. I'm glad that I "learned" to sing through mimicking videos of singers because it now allows me to compare how different my range has gotten. I can now hold C5s and reach D5 with ease, while I wasn't even able to hold a G4 two years prior. I'm also extremely delighted because I finally have a steady vibrato that doesn't feel forced or wonky, I'm relieved as this was a big concern I had about my singing.

• baby is done with therapy! had him premature so it's been a hard week just with tests, treatmemnts, etc...but feels so good to be home and finally be done so I can snuggle him all I want <3
  • house is super clean and smells nice, which means my type Aness is in bliss
  • made brownies :D

• I had a good birthday yesterday. Had some takeout and my sister got me a bottle of wine for a gift. Had a couple drinks last night, was a good day :)
  • Slept in today
  • Going to the movie theater with my friend later today to see Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness
  • I got some new music
  • I'm feeling really good just in general :)

Tomorrow Monday marks a whole week since I came to live here in Connecticut. The neighborhood is so nice, lots of lovely houses with cute front yards, lots of trees and flowers, no garbage in the streets, and every morning I wake up to the sound of chirping birds outside my window and not obnoxious honking cars 🌳🍃🐦🌷 nights are especially peaceful. Got all my things where they belong nice and organized. I also completed my first two art commissions here in Connecticut! I'm very happy about that. I have tons of free time now so I'll be doing all kinds of activities, such as hiking, sightseeing, drawing and my favorite way to pass time: writing.

I finished my garden set up. It looks like a genuine English garden, but for vegetables and fruit. Ok maybe it's not that fancy, but it's coming along! I just need to border the other side with rocks and make 4 more wooden planter boxes. It's going to look great.

I have a lot of scrap wood that I got for free and with permission from my place of work. It will take a bit of time, but with a lot of work the boxes will look great. Lumber is so expensive these days...I mean everything is, but wood really skyrocketed.

I got some time in to exercise today. I fixed a hand-me-down smartphone, which I just use freely with my internet, a pair of wireless headphones, and it works great for listening to music while exercising. That might not sound amazing, but for someone like me who often can't afford super nice stuff like that, it's awesome to finally have the chance to upgrade.

It's also awesome reading up on all of the highlights of the wonderful members here.

Today I'm happy because:

- I slept really deeply last night and got to sleep in this morning.
- The weather was lovely again today.
- My dog curled up with me on the couch.
- For the most part, I had a relaxing day at home.
- I helped a baby bird get back to its nest! It wasn't a newborn. It already had most of its feathers but we found it just sitting in the road while walking the dog. I couldn't leave it there to get run over or attacked by the neighborhood cats. I heard another bird chirping like crazy from a nearby bush, so I picked the little bird up and set him/her(?) on top of the bush. It hopped over to a nest embedded further in the bush and cozied right up to its sibling. Hopefully they'll be okay now. 🐣

I think my mother saw what I said in the "What's Bothering You?" thread.... She is back to being the happy loving Mommy I remember : )

OTHER THAN THAT
I visited my PoPo again today and she attempted to make Fried Chicken and it was really good! She also had Pork, Green Beans, and some cranberry juice for me!!!
My mother surprised me and my brother with $20 gift cards! I don't know why but YAY! I hope I find something fun to use it on the Eshop!
I played Super Paper Mario after FOREVER and it is still one of my favorite games. Today I completed that one post game extra with the Ninja tournament! I got some capture cards of the different partners from TTYD!
I HAVE SOME DELICOUS BLUEBERRY SMOOTHIE JUICE STUFF AGAIN. I LOVE THIS SMOTHIES FROM THE STORES. IDK WHY BUT THEY ARE SO HEALTHY AND DELICOUS!?!!?!! 🥤🥤🥤
I called my Nanna and she went to the Beach today because she lives near one and she says it was very fun and sunny!
My mother bought me a Watermelon Lemonade candle and it smells SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO GOOD :)
Today was super duper fun and happy!!!!

Back