• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What Are You Happy About Today?

• I played Bingo the other day and won a prize :)
  • Yesterday I went to my friends house and spent some time playing a couple rounds of the Digimon TCG and watching the anime. He let me borrow a couple of his anime DVDs, a season of Digimon, and the box set of Ragnarok: The Animation
  • One of my cats slept on my lap while I slept last night, I didn't even mean to fall asleep as early as I did, it was just so cozy with her laying on me purring
  • I get my permanent crown put in at the dentist on this coming Friday
  • Been playing more ACNH lately after being kind of in a slump with it for the past 4 or 5 months :)
  • Also been getting further in the Digimon Survive videogame and am enjoying it

😌

DB96C3F9-689B-454A-BC80-B49C6600DF1B.jpeg

also its raining!! and theres thunder and lightning woo (outside house irl)

• I played Bingo the other day and won a prize :)
  • Yesterday I went to my friends house and spent some time playing a couple rounds of the Digimon TCG and watching the anime. He let me borrow a couple of his anime DVDs, a season of Digimon, and the box set of Ragnarok: The Animation
  • One of my cats slept on my lap while I slept last night, I didn't even mean to fall asleep as early as I did, it was just so cozy with her laying on me purring
  • I get my permanent crown put in at the dentist on this coming Friday
  • Been playing more ACNH lately after being kind of in a slump with it for the past 4 or 5 months :)
  • Also been getting further in the Digimon Survive videogame and am enjoying it
i like bingo. I dont care what others say that its only for old people, i still play it either way.

I forgot to post this the other day, but it still makes me happy to look at. @CylieDanny knows I'm going through a tough time and knows how much ACNH holds precious memories for me, so I got a lovely surprise to receive this via DM. It genuinely did and still does make me smile. He left 3 spaces beside their island rep, one for King Buck, one for me (Buck's Queen) and another villager. I said that would be Prince Kidd's place! Thank you again @CylieDanny for such a thoughtful setting! 🥰
2022092113591600-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg

Today I'm happy because:

- I got a good night's sleep and got to sleep late this morning.
- The weather has been absolutely perfect lately.
- I saw a couple of squirrels, cats, and dogs today.
- My dog was very good for most of the day.
- I had a nice day at home with my husband and my dog.
- The Baltimore Ravens won their game today. A happy hubby makes me happy! 💜🖤
- The Minnesota Vikings were on a bye week, but maintained a two-game lead in the division. 💜💛
- I had a delicious chocolate chip waffle cone this evening for dessert.
- The TBT Halloween Event starts soon! 💚🖤💜

Despite some technical difficulties, we still got to watch the latest episodes of One Piece and Spy x Family this morning!
The Code: Realize acrylic stand set I pre-ordered in February finally arrived today!! The ETA was August LOL I was starting to worry ;v; I was concerned that I'd have trouble finding space for it, but it actually fit into my display area perfectly! I was able to get the gist of the message card from Lupin with the help of a translation app too, and it was really sweet aaaa
I played Pokémon Legends: Arceus a lot today! I was mainly focused on collecting wisps, Old Verses, and Unown forms that I was still missing, but I also caught Shaymin and made some good research progress too!
I finished a couple more rubber band bracelets! I had a bit of trouble with both but it worked out in the end.
LDShadowLady already put out another episode of Empires, and we got to watch it this evening! I... don't know what's going on anymore but I'm hyped ahahaha. Hoping we'll have time for Grian's latest Hermitcraft episode tomorrow too, I've got a feeling it's going to answer some questions.
I don't think I'll be able to stay awake for the start, but I'm super excited for the Halloween event!! 💜💚 Can't wait to see what team I'll be on!

I'm still sick (obviously) so that sucks, but I did order groceries for delivery so I don't have to go to the store so that'll be good. I should also be getting the AV and power cords for my Genesis today, can't wait to test that out!

also yesterday it was kind of a hectic ride for me bc I'm sick and I drove for about 3 hours to get it, but I got myself a tv+vcr combo that fits perfectly on my desk so now I can draw on my computer while watching movies :)
(yeah I don't like to watch shows/movies on my laptop or phone, I'm kinda weird lmao)

i have been catjamming to the tenth doctor's theme (album version) via spotify. very groovy. hits the soul

also having chicken wraps for dinner!! massive poggers baybeeee

also got some new mayo!! i thought i liked all mayo equally but alas that was not the case

Last edited:
Sober for one week. (Quitting my job helped a lot).

I don't think it is my intention to remain entirely sober for a prolonged period of time. But, this is definitely part of my current process. - I have been dealing with too much grief and misplaced feelings of anger/resentment for a while now...so being able to step back and take a better look at everything is where I currently am. - I can't explain how helpful it is to simply be able to exist without any sort of expectations. (To be able to sleep properly, and drink enough water...to go for walks, and actually utilize my time how I want). - I have been thinking about alcohol on and off. (I think day 5 was the worst of it). But, things are going well for now. (Again...I think my intention is just to figure out what I need, more so than cutting out alcohol entirely).

Back