• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What Are You Happy About Today?

Me and my friends had a going away party for our one friend Tyler & it went really well. About 5 people cancelled last minute so I was worried it wouldn't feel upbeat & special but luckily the people that did show up really kept the energy going. Also we told people to show up dressed as Tyler and he had no idea so it was pretty hilarious. In 2017 Tyler decided to perm his mohawk lmao, so my other friend Ying got a curly wig & a bald cap and combined them to make the ultimate Tyler hair-do. I'm bad at explaining things but we all laughed pretty hard. Good thing Tyler laughed it off.

I ordered a new hat in the mail and it should be arriving soon. I’ve grown attached to adjustable hats over the fitted, but both are fine with me. The bill just needs to be curved. My head doesn’t work with flats.
I had the chance to dye my hair again and it’s a very vibrant blue rather than a faded blue.
I’m super hyped for this year’s Halloween event and I’m looking forward to participating.
I’ve been sleeping with my little Croconaw that my favorite person bought for me. We also played Mario Party Superstars a few nights ago and we had so much fun.

I got started in the Halloween event! I'm having a lot of fun so far and I love the new collectibles too!! I'm hoping I'll be able to get one of each of the new potions. I love the potion collectibles in general and they remind me of the Black and White Feathers, which are a total dream of mine. 🖤🤍
We watched Grian's latest Hermitcraft episode today and man oh man I cannot wait for the next one
Both of the Pokemon TCG cards (or rather, the two variants of the same card?) I ordered arrived safely today!!! I'm not planning to play or collect extensively or anything, but I just wanted to have these. ;v;

Today I'm happy because:

- I had a calm day at work and got my most important tasks done.
- I was able to log off on time this evening.
- My husband took my nephews' birthday presents to the post office. They should arrive the day before their birthday.
- I watched the season finale of House of the Dragon.
- The Halloween Event has started and I love everything about it! The lore, the events, the backdrops, the COLLECTIBLES!!! I adore Halloween! I'm a happy Dead Tree Wraith! 💚💜🖤

halloween event's started!! really excited and hyped - i started the tasks yesterday which are mega cool ! i'm really wanting both the angel wings + raven potions. im now on a hunt for a potion line-up

i think i've begun a doctor who phase aswell - started watching 'the runaway bride' last night. its prep for november 2023 ish for the 60th anniversary specials 😌

- Despite yesterday not being a good day for me and it was raining outside, I got my flu shot! : D

- Today the sun is shining outside once again with some clouds.

- Today is my dad's birthday! I may take him out to a restaurant later. : P

- I'm loving my new aesthetic for the forums. I WAS going to be a Forest Guardian, but uh...

rHzb55N.png

- @Foreverfox The Dallas Mavericks take on the New Orleans Pelicans tonight at 6:30 p.m. CST. It will be on TNT. They're missing their star players due to injury, so it should be a big feast! 🏀 🔥

An artist I've worked with many times now surprised me today with fan art of Wix and Vask (my custom-made dolls for anyone unfamiliar). I'm so touched and flattered that he'd do this, and the art is... well, just open the spoiler. IRL photo included for reference. 🤡🎃

vask_wix (1).png

0ED7E7CD-49A3-4895-9DDB-AA27E5560E2D.jpeg

It was a super foggy morning and it was so pretty!! I love how the trees and everything look on foggy days, so I went out and took a bunch of photos. And it was a big help for my Legends of the Creepy Hollows entry ahahah
The newly announced Pokémon, Greavard!! 🥺 The goodest pupper, precious baby, would protect with my life I don't care if it is a Ghost-type already
While we were having dinner, I watched SmallishBean's new Empires SMP episode with my family!
I bought the new Ib remake on Steam! Can't wait to play through it—I'm thinking this weekend maybe!
I got to play another chapter in the otome route replay I've been on as well! Only a few more chapters to go and I'll be ready to play the sequel eeee
And finally got all the ACNH NSO icon elements for October! I feel like I cut it kinda close there, but hopefully I'll be able to start building my platinum points back up again so I'll have more of a safety net for next month. 😅

Today I'm happy because:

- I slept deeply for several hours last night.
- I got my highest priority work done.
- Somehow I guessed right on the first round of Master of Disguise and then also got a surprise reward of 2 Ghostly Gold.
- I've completed today's events thanks to the help of the group for posting hints.
- I've been loving everyone's pet pictures in the main event thread!
- I'm having so much fun with this Halloween event!

- the cattos and doggos are really mega cute on the halloween event thread
- also doing pretty groovy 'cause my padre's bringing back a large chonk of paper from work so i can figure out something to do for the summoning circles task.
- also my island on animal crossing got 5 stars for the first time ;D

I moved into a German roach-infested apartment with a landlord not very interested in helping, so I took matters into my own hands. Followed a strict extermination regiment with an insect growth regulator disrupting their breeding cycles, a non-repellant pesticide, and some bait traps in my apartment and both of my adjoining neighbors' apartments (they'd also had issues with roaches). For the first time since I moved in, I haven't seen a roach in over a month. Sent from completely full sticky traps to empty sticky traps.

Just some random things -
🌟 I didn't get to mention this in my last post, but my beautiful bestie @xara gifted me a Jingloid because she knows I love them and that I want to have Christmas lineup options. I'm so grateful and will cherish it forever! 🥺💖
🌟 The Halloween event is happening! Was excited to remember I had pumpkin art from last year to use for a PFP/sig! 🎃
🌟 Happy to be a Dark Tree Wraith bestie! (I love all of my Forest Guardian besties, but something about these tree wraiths is calling me!)
🌟 Someone is coming to do maintenance at our house today, which is good so I don't have to think about it anymore.
🌟 The pet pictures in the Halloween event thread are adorable! 😍 I love that the spirits and the wraiths have turned to recruiting people through cute pet pictures.
🌟 Organised Secret Santa for my family yesterday, which seems too early, but it's done!
🌟 Started working on my shadow circle last night too, but it was late so I'll have to finish it today! 😊
🌟 Love these Halloween backdrops! 😍

- Yesterday I took my dad to a sushi restaurant for his birthday, and I paid for everything, including the tip! I had my favorite, an Ahi Tuna Tower, and some California Rolls. 😁

- Work has been going well today and I'm working on some new things.

- I did it! I finished all 500 episodes of Naruto Shippuden. I've seen all of both Naruto and Naruto Shippuden now, excluding the movies (will have to watch those later, haha). Now I need to catch up on shows like JJBA Stone Ocean part two, Mob Psycho 100 III, Made in Abyss, and Spy x Family when I next watch anime (alongside weekly MHA episodes).

- My partner has been super duper extra sweet to me today, and I have to her as well.

Today truly is a blessed day. :giggle:

Today is a super happy day. I'm a year late but I finally got Pokemon Legends today. I was super excited for it but I was so busy last year + was in the middle of another game when it came out that I held off on buying it. When I finally felt I had a little more time to invest, it had been out so long I wanted to be cheap and wait for a sale (switch games are $90 here u_u) or find a used copy for cheap/trade. Finally found a trade today! I'm ready to explore and find and catch all the Oshawotts I can haha! I'm still in the beginning tutorials and so excited to get further in.

Back