• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What Are You Happy About Today?

- new arctic monkeys album released today!! going to have a listen at some stage. i adore the songs that released before the album dropped so i've got positive and groovy thoughts
- had some leftover pizza for breakfast
- booked my flu and covid booster stuff for this week !

• I finally started a new painting last night! I know it's stupid, but my happiness tends to be directly correlated with painting progress
  • tonight I'm eating pizza with my husband! We'll get caught up on a lot of TV shows. There are so many good shows airing in the Fall that I can barely keep up!
  • I'm getting pretty close to being caught up with Bleach & I'm really getting into it! Last night I finished the backstory part for the Visored and ahhh Urahara was so cool, and plus now I'm at a part where the ending is a song by Sambomaster??? so good
  • I have two packages being delivered today!

Got my controls to work in a program when they randomly stopped working or they appeared to remapped themselves somehow but the menus were showing the correct maps. It was a glitch and I needed to disable all mapped button plans to get the program reprompt as if mapping was brand new to accept correct inputs again. It was scary because it worked fine for a couple of weeks and I thought I wouldn't be able to play on my island again. But we are all good yay 🎉

- Had a pretty decent day apart from getting caught in the rain on the way home lol
- Got some sleep again before uni! I managed around 7 hours
- Grabbed a chai tea latte on the way to class this afternoon 🫖
- Class went well, my Friday class is definitely my fav of the bunch, probably because it's mostly just messing around with internet databases 😂
- Got confirmation back about my trip to Germany next year, and it's the weekend!

- I beat a Pokemon X Nuzlocke for the first time! I genuinely thought I was going to lose leading up to the champion, but I managed to win. :D

- It's nice and sunny outside today. ☀️

- I didn't get paid today, but I believe I get paid every other week now, so I should receive an even fatter paycheck next Friday. :giggle:

- It's almost the weekend, which means it'll be time for another new MHA episode, as well as TBT Smash friendlies! 💚

I'm really happy with my job! I've been working there almost 2 months now, and everyone's really nice and I like what I do. I've also just been made full time, which my old job did their best to keep me from technically being, so I just ordered some things to celebrate! c:

I made some really good progress in Pokémon Legends: Arceus' postgame storyline, and have been keeping up with some of the sidequests a little bit as well! I've been recovering any satchels I find along the way too.
Finally got back to the otome route replay I'm on and finished another chapter! ^^
Also got to watch LDShadowLady's latest episode of Empires this evening over dinner! I love the frog villager district aaaa

- I got to sleep in! I feel soooooo much better.

- The sun is shining outside again today! But it's not as hot as it was during the summer. 😁

- I started up my new save file of Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon after all. I chose Riolu as my starter and named him Riley, and then decided to let my partner irl choose who my partner should be in the game. She ended up choosing Fennekin, and I named Fennekin after her. :D

- I'm super excited for the new MHA episode today. It should be really good.

- Also super excited for TBT Smash friendlies (as long as my connection works, which it should)!

- The Dallas Stars and Dallas Mavericks both have games today. Here's hoping at least one of them wins, if not both!

I skipped posting last night because I was on a date night with my husband, so here are the things that I've been happy about over the last two days.

- The weather has been really nice, sunny, and comfortable.
- The leaves have been changing color and falling, making everything look so beautiful.
- I got through most of the work I wanted to finish on Friday.
- I went out to dinner and a movie with my husband on Friday evening. Nothing fancy, just fast food and Black Adam, but it was nice to spend some time together out of the house.
- I got some more reading done last night.
- I slept really well and got to sleep in this morning.
- I spent a nice day at home with my husband and my dog.
- My dog snuggled up with me on the couch.
- I get to sleep in again tomorrow.

- The Dallas Stars and Dallas Mavericks both have games today. Here's hoping at least one of them wins, if not both!

@Foreverfox

They both won! The Dallas Stars iced the Montreal Canadiens 5-2 and the Dallas Mavericks absolutely SHREDDED the Memphis Grizzlies 137-96. Wooooooooo!!!

I found a ton of super good fanart of one of my comfort characters eeeeee ;v;
Watched an episode each of Fairy Tail and Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood with my parents this morning!
My copy of Pokémon: Shining Pearl arrived! I'm not planning on truly playing it for a while, and wasn't even planning to get it until I was about ready to play... but decided to get it earlier than planned because I wanted to be able to get Darkrai in Legends: Arceus. 😂 I'm also excited because with Sinnoh I've always been torn between Chimchar and Turtwig, but now between this and my Platinum copy, I'll get to play through with both.
Speaking of, I got to play Pokémon Legends: Arceus a lot today, and made more really good progress on the postgame! I defeated Volo and Giratina, finished the massive mass outbreaks questline, and had fun getting to work on completing a few things.
I made another rubber band bracelet today too! The pattern was easier than it looked and the colors turned out really well.
My family and I also watched GeminiTay's latest Hermitcraft episode this evening, which was a lot of fun and also had a very intriguing ending. 👀 Can't wait to see where they're going with this one.

Back