• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What Are You Happy About Today?

The Halloween and Christmas bowtie collars I ordered for my cats came today, they're wearing the Halloween ones now :)

Here's pics of Mustachio and Maybelle :)

I'm also happy because I got some new-to-me clothes today
pumpkin.jpgpumpkincollar.jpghalloweencollar.jpghalloweenbowtie.jpg

Today I'm happy because:

- I went into the office and got to chat with a couple of coworkers I haven't seen in years.
- We had a belated Diwali luncheon with catered Indian food. It was really good!
- I got to leave work early for an appointment with my massage therapist.
- I stopped at the pet store on my way home to pick up some chew sticks for my dog and found a cute toy that I had to buy for him. I'm excited to give it to him tonight when we have our playtime before bed.
- The pet store was having a donation event so I bought an adorable cockatiel plush to donate to a child in need.
- Only two more days of work before the weekend and my week off!
- I'm enjoying the TBT Halloween Event so much! It's perfect!

My torbie kitty has been wanting to hang out with me during work the past few days. ;v; She's such lovely company too.
Got caught up with fWhip's latest Empires SMP episode today, and got to watch some more Youtube with my family later!
I don't know how I forgot to mention this yesterday, but I've also been greatly enjoying all the pet pictures from both the Wraiths and the Spirits! ^^
The event collectibles have been added to the shop!! I couldn't resist going ahead and getting one of each potion. 🖤🤍

• started to work on my entry for the summoning circles event! i plan to add a bit more to it so there's maybe a higher possibility i'll get into the top 7 for some bonus currency
  • pretty groovesters that the event collectibles have been added to the shop - i'll buy a raven wing potion tomorrow + then i'm 4/5ths of the way to my dream lineup ;D
  • saw a massive halloween spoober on a tree next to someone's house on a walk and it sort of scared the living daylights out of me but then i admired it and yeppers everything was okay-

- I ordered a bunch of thermal type clothes for my winter trip to Germany early next year, I don't wanna be getting cold! :ROFLMAO: I'm pretty happy since I ordered a red fleece jacket I've been wanting to buy as well as a higher quality real wool replacement for my fitted black turtleneck that recently got a hole in the sleeve
-Instead of going to uni today, I decided to sleep instead and ended up snoozing for 12 hours
- I made some headway on an essay yesterday, and had a nice time in the library drinking a very strong black coffee + trying a Swedish chocolate bar named Pigall

My new drawstring bag and hat came in the mail today. I needed a new sack because my other one was getting old, and I love the style of the new one. I love black camouflage.
71B3FC02-3ADD-4398-94A3-47355B121449.jpeg
I’m playing Mario Party Superstars with my favorite person tonight! I saw her today before leaving work. I love when she hugs me because she holds me so tightly and lifts me off the ground.
Also, she said my nicknames are endearing, so I guess she does like that corny stuff, lmao.
I got some spicy nuggets from Wendy’s and shared some with Keagan. Just disappointed they forgot my barbecue sauce, but that’s the norm at this location.
The TBT Halloween event is perfection. I’m not opposed to having the woods or the enchanted forest theme, so any outcome is fine by me… but purple is the superior color. /opinion

My family and I watched Grian's latest video during dinner! Also, dinner was enchiladas, and they were amazing. I can't wait to see where they go with this next.
I sat down and planned out the teams I want to use in my other Pokémon games! My Pokémon playstyle has always been a tad, er... chaotic... so I'm hoping to reign it in a little bit more, ahaha. 😅 This way I can also make sure I'm using a wide variety of my favorites, although there's still too many good ones. ;u;
Also made another rubber band bracelet this evening!

Today I'm happy because:

- We've been having beautiful fall weather lately and the trees look amazing.
- I went into the office again. After having so many people in the office yesterday for the luncheon, I appreciated the peace and quiet there today.
- I was able to take both of my breaks and went for walks in the morning and afternoon.
- I got several emails cleared out along with my highest priority work.
- Tomorrow is Friday and then I'm off for a whole week!
- The TBT Halloween Event still makes me happy every day! I love the events, the activity, and I can't wait to get one of the themes up on the forum. Hoping for The Woods theme but I like them both so either way I'll be happy.
- Today was my twin nephews' birthday and I got a text from my sister-in-law that they love the gifts I sent them! 💙💚

- Work went really well today and I got a lot done.

- The weather outside was cooler and nice.

- My partner was super sweet to me.

- I loved on the kitties.

- I played some more Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon and our team made it to Normal rank in one go!

- @Foreverfox The Dallas MAVERICKS beat the Brooklyn Nets in overtime 129-125 in Brooklyn! I'm relieved and glad that they managed to get away with the win.

- The Dallas STARS also shutout the Washington Capitals 2-0 at home and maintained the #1 spot in the NHL Central Division.

- Tomorrow is Friday, and then the weekend! I should be receiving a pretty big paycheck tomorrow, the largest paycheck I've ever received so far in fact. :D

I was not happy that my oldest sibling gave me another last minute hemming project. It was due by tomorrow morning. However, our mom stepped in to help. She hand-stitched a basting stitch but tied the ends of the thread instead of leaving them open. This made it easier for me to just sew a straight line.

- Work went really well today and I got a lot done.

- The weather outside was cooler and nice.

- My partner was super sweet to me.

- I loved on the kitties.

- I played some more Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon and our team made it to Normal rank in one go!

- @Foreverfox The Dallas MAVERICKS beat the Brooklyn Nets in overtime 129-125 in Brooklyn! I'm relieved and glad that they managed to get away with the win.

- The Dallas STARS also shutout the Washington Capitals 2-0 at home and maintained the #1 spot in the NHL Central Division.

- Tomorrow is Friday, and then the weekend! I should be receiving a pretty big paycheck tomorrow, the largest paycheck I've ever received so far in fact. :D
OT wins are the best!!! They’re a love hate though.. I mean, the comfort of a solid win is unmatched. Wins all around tonight!!

I am FINALLY finished getting all the dental work I needed done. Now I just have to go back in December for a regular cleaning/exam. My dentist said I did a really good job committing and going to all these appointments I've had there to get all this work done. So happy to be done with it, so relieved it's over and also proud of myself. Now that I'm no longer actively bulimic/am recovered I shouldn't have to worry about causing so much damage to my teeth like I had over the years from that. My teeth aren't perfect but they're in a lot better shape than they were and I think they look pretty good. So grateful for my dental insurance

Walked 16 miles yesterday, and I was really sore. - It was 7.3 miles from my house, down the mountain where I live, then all the way to a state park. Then the full trail at the park (which was supposedly around 3.7 miles). And then I was going to walk the 7.3 miles back, but I only made it about 5 when I decided to call someone for a ride. So, it ended up being about 16 miles instead of 18.3 miles. - I was worried about how long this soreness would last...but, I feel a lot better today. Still some aches and pains...but nothing like it was last night when I could barely hobble around.

Last edited:
  • i posted my entry for the summoning circles event!! am real happ with what i added~
  • started to watch a film called 'portrait of a lady on fire' on netflix and its really really good imo (rotten tomatoes think so too). recommend! i love the sounds especially (if u watch / have seen the movie you'll understand what im getting at) 😌
  • i've achieved 4/5ths of my dream lineup, now just to find someone who's selling a bloodshot potion ! i'll do whatever it takes

Today I'm happy because:

- We had a nice team-building event at work. We got to share picture boards of the things we love.
- I got to take both of my breaks today and went for walks in the morning and afternoon.
- The weather was a bit chilly in the morning but warmed up nicely by the afternoon.
- I got a lot of work completed so I feel good about how I'm leaving things going into my vacation.
- I don't have to go back to work until Monday, November 7th!
- Halloween and my birthday are both coming up soon!
- Now I'll have more time to work on my Halloween event submissions.

Back