• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What Are You Happy About Today?

I just really haven't been very active on TBT for almost a couple of weeks now. This is what happens when college is making me very busy with stuff. I'm very glad that I had a very good day today before the start of the weekend. 😊

Over the past week (October 23, 2022 - October 27, 2022)
  • I watched the 2022 Formula 1 USA Grand Prix! Things were a bit uneventful near the beginning, but the safety car spiced things up to 11 after that which produced some great racing! It was intense watching the fight for the lead while Max Verstappen was chasing down Lewis Hamilton for the win (my goodness, the DRS from the former [which stands for drag reduction system] was too OP for that one straight).
  • I bought a couple of Hotwheels again. I am slowly starting to keep an eye out on what various stores have so I can buy them and build up my car collection. Thanks a lot, Honda S2000 lol.
You can already see the names at the bottom but in case you have a hard time reading, the one on the left is a Dodge Viper RT/10 (I'm sure this is the second generation) and the one on the right is a Chevrolet Corvette C8.R!
bhjf.PNG
  • My week didn't get off to a good start when I did average on my midterms (but I still passed them at the every least). However, I had to do a couple of tests the next couple of days involving some hands-on work, and I did really well on them that one of my professors was really happy with how I performed! I went to go eat at Five Guys to reward myself for doing a great job lol.
  • Feel free to skip this point. Heck yeah, it's been a while since I last spotted a car that I've yet to identify! I'm pretty sure I saw the rear view of an Alfa Romeo GTV passing by with the year model potentially from 1996-2004 while I was parked on the side. For this next one, I already mentioned it, but it made me happy to see a Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG again casually on the road while I was walking. Last time I saw it was a few months ago when there was some sort of a car meet. Did you know the SLS AMG was featured on the box cover of Gran Turismo 5?
October 28, 2022
  • I had to take two tests today with one of them being a midterm. I was a little stressed out the day before because I was only getting a little bit of time to study and I had to do a couple of assignments. To my very pleasant surprise, I ended up doing very well on both of those tests! Really glad I asked a few questions during one of my classes because man, I'd probably be doing horribly if I didn't. I wanted to dance but I just played the F1 theme in my head instead to celebrate my achievement lol.
  • Treated me some Ice Capp from Tim Hortons.
  • Just relaxing for a while after I got home.
  • Played Gran Turismo 7 and did a time trial which partially took place in rainy weather. I really like the sounds of raindrops hitting the windshield while trying not to hydroplane lol.
  • Did a little bit of drawing today. Apparently, I can use the enchanted forest theme for one of the activities for the Halloween event (the collectibles made me want to participate for a bit 😅), so it gives me a good excuse to keep my profile picture in the meantime lol. I reverted my enchanted forest signature to what it was before, but I'm gonna add something else to make it extra special. I wonder what that is?
Thank you for listening to me talk about cars 80% of the time again. 😆

I got to play Pokémon Legends: Arceus for a good long while! ^^ I completed several more requests, got to really explore the Alabaster Icelands (finally ahaha), and caught a few legendaries (Darkrai, Giratina, and Tornadus)! It was a good day for completing research tasks as well. Although now I really need to clear out my pastures again. 😅
Chilled out with some Youtube videos over dinner! My tuxedo kitty decided he needed a snuggle too. ;v;
I'm taking Halloween off, so I'm looking forward to the long weekend and the spookiest day of the year itself!! 🎃

- Saw my grandma today for the first time in a while! We went shopping and then ate lunch at her place.
- Got some nice food + some Halloween stuff including a pumpkin and some pumpkin shaped crumpets 🎃
- Had a hot bath and washed my hair when I got home, then watched a few episodes of Over the Garden Wall 🥰

- The weather is nice and cool outside.

- My partner has been super sweet to me.

- New episode of My Hero Academia out today! Looking forward to watching it.

- I made it to the Voidlands in Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon! Nearing the final two bosses of the game. :D

- @Foreverfox The Dallas Stars lost to the New York Rangers, which is unfortunate, but tonight the Dallas MAVERICKS take on the Oklahoma City Thunder... in Dallas! It's time to rally the troops and silence the thunder with some LUKAAAAAAAAA magic!! 🏀 🔥 😤

I completed my first task in the Halloween event. I had to put time aside to do so since I am working a lot, but I’m happy to have been able to participate.
I have ideas for a few of the other tasks this event, so that’s nice.
I played with some members of the forum in a round of Mario Party Superstars in the TBT Neighborly Games. I had fun, although not the best of luck in that one.
I saw my favorite person very briefly today and we talked for a good bit.
I had a chance to get the McRib from McDonald’s. It’s their farewell tour so I’m unsure whether they’ll come back, if ever. I’m glad to eat one for the final time.

- Went to one of my favorite restaurants

- Had a London Fog

- Played some coop Stardew Valley

- Went for a lovely walk

- Pet one of my favorite dogs for 20 minutes

- One of my favorite drinks (an antioxidant drink called Bai) was on sale and I bought a bunch

- Mario Party Superstars with some fellow TBTers

I watched an episode each of Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood and Fairy Tail with my family this morning! We saw LDShadowLady's new episode of Empires later on too.
Played more Pokémon Legends: Arceus today! Finally got all the Unown forms and collected all the Old Verses, and caught Thundurus too!
I also started my playthrough of Ib and got about an hour or so into it! I'm gonna try and make it last through the weekend because I'm really enjoying it a lot. ^^
I finished working on a new pfp/signature, and I'm so excited to use it after the event ends! ;v;
The Wraiths won the first battle and The Woods theme has taken over the site!! 💚🖤

This was supposed to be technically yesterday haha.

October 29, 2022
  • The weather was nice today.
  • Yet again, I got to buy another Hotwheels car!
  • I had a good lunch!
  • Spotted some more recognizable cars I already mentioned before!
  • Finally updated my drawing for my signature that was originally used for the TBT Fair a couple of months ago. Initially, it was only the villagers of @/Midoriya, @/xSuperMario64x, and myself, but now @/Roxxy (and her son) came along. The four of us have reunited once again in the enchanted forest. 💜💙💚💛
  • I was cutting it very close (literally one minute before midnight), but I just barely managed to redeem some ghostly gold from challenge #5 of The Spirit Tree activity. I want to give a shoutout to @/S.J. and @/Rio_ for finding the answers not long after the challenge was posted! Otherwise, I would've had to quickly skim through the posts on that thread and just missed out. Huge thanks to the two of you lol.

Today I'm happy because:

- I slept well and got to sleep in this morning.
- The weather was nice for fall, just a bit brisk.
- I did some yardwork this afternoon and clipped back a lot of stuff that was getting in the way. That should be the last time I have to do that until spring.
- I had a tasty four cheese melt with tomatoes and roasted peppers for dinner.
- I finished my submission for the Legend of the Creepy Hollows event.
- The Wraiths won the first battle! The Woods theme looks so beautiful! 💚🖤

• I've had one of those nice slow Sunday mornings. I woke up and it was really cold so I turned the heat on, fed my cats, ate breakfast, then relaxed in bed under the blankets and played ACNH for an hour while drinking a nice cup of coffee. Was a very relaxing/calm nice way to start the day. :)
  • I bought a new Digimon TCG deck, should be here tomorrow
  • It's Halloween Eve!!!
  • I did some yoga last night and it really helped my anxiety. Also meditated for awhile too. Going to keep doing these things because they help my anxiety a lot and help me focus better in my daily life

Enjoyed a nice lazy sunday today
- Woke up and watched a football match (my team won too 🥳)
- Ate some good food! I made a chicken tikka wrap with hummus and cheese, then a big slice of fresh cream chocolate swiss roll. I also tried a persimmon for the first time and it was really good 😋
- I got my class reading for tomorrow done last night, so no responsibilities!

Guessed correctly again in The Master of Disguise! Also got to do my second round entry for Deathly Designs, and had fun solving the new crossword puzzle afterwards! ^^
Watched the newest Spy x Family and One Piece episodes with my family today! This week's Spy x Family was so funny omg 😭 We also got to watch GeminiTay's latest Empires SMP episode over dinner!
I made another rubber band bracelet! I had bands snap on me two or three times, but I still managed to save it in the end. ;v;
I finished playing Ib and got the ending I was after! I very much enjoyed it, am really pleased with the number of paintings I viewed even though I wasn't going for full completion of the gallery, and it was just great revisiting this story after so many years. ❤️💙💛

Today I'm happy because:

- I slept really well and got to sleep in so I actually feel rested.
- The weather was decent, just a little chilly.
- Everything looks so beautiful now. I was in the yard with my dog and a bunch of red maple leaves started falling all around us. It felt like an Animal Crossing moment. 🍁
- I saw some of my favorite neighborhood dogs as well as a few squirrels on our walk.
- We got rid of a bunch of junk in our bathroom that we'll never use in preparation for the remodel.
- The Minnesota Vikings won again today! They're 6-1! It's amazing! 💜💛
- I got to watch an episode of Outlander plus the new My Hero Academia and Spy x Family episodes.
- I enjoyed spending the day with my husband and my dog. My dog even snuggled with me on the couch for a while.
- I've been trying out a ThunderShirt for my dog's anxiety, but it's taken some time for him to get used to it. Today was the first time he wore it for more than 5 minutes and he did pretty well.
- I don't have to work tomorrow!
- I'm still really enjoying the Halloween event and I'm so glad that we can share answers for The Spirit Tree!
- The Woods theme is gorgeous and makes me smile every time I log on to the forum! 💚🖤

I’ve been working six days a week for the past month or so because I have two jobs. I was tired last night because of working so much, and my favorite person asked me immediately if I was okay. She usually greets me first but that was the first thing she said. I kept saying I was fine but she saw through my ****… and it made me smile that she knew I was tired. I won’t try to hide it from her again, lol.
I’ll be taking a break from my second job next week to catch up on some sleep and to have time for myself. Money is good but she says I shouldn’t overwork myself. I try to convince myself she doesn’t care sometimes but I know she does. It’s just hard to believe someone cares so much about me.
We played Mario Party Superstars again tonight and we always have so much fun playing it.
I realized the new dubbed episodes of Spy X Family are out, so I’m able to continue watching the show. I’ve been waiting for them to release. I hope rest will be uploaded at a reasonable pace.
I had the chance to look through some of the entries for the event and I love seeing how creative everyone is. I’m happy I was able to submit for two of the tasks, too.

Anxiety is getting better day by day. I can control it much easier.

Today is my 4 years anniversary with my partner. He means everything to me and he has been so positive and patient through my entire crisis. I could not ask for a better companion, I love him so much.

Back