• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What Are You Happy About Today?

• My new Digimon TCG deck was delivered today, I like it a lot, look forward to trying it out when playing the TCG with my friend this weekend
  • I'm registering for 2 classes for the spring semester this week, the classes start in January, happy to be working towards finishing my associates degree (liberal arts, major psychology). Excited to be a student again 📚
  • It's Halloween!!!! 🎃
  • Spent some time chatting with a good friend today
  • My kitties were very snuggly today ❤️

-I got to go trick-or-treating with my brothers! Last time I went was about three years ago just before covid hit, so I'm super happy I got to go this year. 🍭🎃

-I've been having a blast playing Miitopia! I don't know what point I was at last time I talked about it in this thread, but today I finally beat the Tower of Despair! It's basically a boss rush of more powerful versions of certain enemies and bosses, and even though I struggled it was still really fun!

-I've been making a lot of art that I'm happy with, and I have a ton of ideas that I can't wait to get started on! 🎨

-Poofesure recently made two videos about Wii Sports/Resort, I watched both of them and I enjoyed them a lot! ^^

Today I'm happy because:

- I had a good night's sleep and got to sleep in again.
- I had a calm, relaxing day at home snuggling with my dog and my husband.
- The weather was gloomy and rainy all day, which I normally wouldn't be happy about, but since I didn't have to go anywhere and it was Halloween I thought it was kind of nice.
- The Ghastly Halloweaster Egg looks amazing! I might have to rethink my budget after I have enough to purchase both potions.
- It's Halloween! 💚💜🖤
- Tomorrow is my birthday!

- Happy that my package apparently finally made its way to my mom's (according to the tracking... hopefully)
- Happy that I have some leftover brownies
- Honestly, kinda happy that it's Nov. 1st here and that Halloween is over 🙈 I do love Halloween but I was stressed out that I failed the October drawing challenge
- Happy that the Gastly Egg exists

Tbh I was feeling sick/in pain pretty much all day today and uh, didn't really have a great day as a result, which was extra sucky because I normally love Halloween. ;; But I'm still happy about a few things.
The new Google Halloween game is really cute! I played it for a little bit and it was fun—and the green vs. purple team ghosts aspect of it reminds me of the Halloween event going on here ahahaha
Also got to watch a little Youtube! We saw fWhip's latest Empires episode during dinner.
My tuxedo kitty snuggled with me.

This is a very small thing, but my manager at work actually referred to my favorite person as “my favorite person.” So many times it’s misperceived as a crush, obsession, or something else completely off the wall. It just made me happy that my manager understands the type of bond I have with my favorite person.
My manager has two very autistic sons and she paid me to buy their Christmas presents online. They arrived the past week or so and I think her sons will be very happy. One of the gifts was a SpongeBob plushie, and he likes to rip his nose off because he loves the character, but the nose bothers him.
I picked up some Hawaiian Punch, which is a drink I’ve been craving for a few days now.
I have a package coming in the mail tomorrow and that makes me happy.

i havent been at work for a week but im finally back and have less work than i thought! its mostly busy work.
i also treated myself with sushi for lunch since eating has been difficult and im finally back on a regular food schedule. im very excited for some fresh fish~

Mama had a vet visit tonight to get her rabies shot. Our vet says she's healthy & everything seems fine. I'm so happy she's healthy & happy!

Starting Stealth Mode...
starting_stealth_mode_by_valzed_dfgu75t-pre.jpg

Stealth Mode Activated...
stealth_mode_activated_by_valzed_dfgu75l-pre.jpg

You can't see me now...
you_can_t_see_me_but_i_see_you_by_valzed_dfgu75w-pre.jpg

(She does this all the time but we were finally able to get pics of her doing it.)

I forgot to talk about this yesterday, but I was able to buy the two kitty plushes from the shop!! 🖤 Those two and the potions were the collectibles I most wanted from this event, so I'm really glad I was able to get all four of them.
I'm making up for not being able to properly enjoy Halloween yesterday by starting on my aesthetic for Halloween next year LOL—this will probably be the furthest in advance that I work on an aesthetic, but I'm still in the spooky season mood. 😂
My family and I started catching up with SmallishBeans' Empires series again! He posted again today so we're still an episode behind though whoops
I made a few more rubber band bracelets this evening!
Also got to see new official art of one of my comfort characters eeee ;v;

I had a wonderful birthday today and I'm happy about so many things!

- I enjoyed getting to sleep in yet again.
- I'm having a really nice time on my stay-at-home vacation this week.
- The weather was absolutely perfect today and we were showered in fall leaves on our afternoon walk.
- I got two Aggrestuko shirts for my birthday to go along with the folding screen my husband gave me a month early.
- I received birthday wishes from my family and my in-laws.
- My husband was so sweet to me all day.
- My dog cuddled with me on the couch.
- We had Japanese food for dinner.
- I had a relaxing hot shower.
- I received so many thoughtful birthday messages on TBT!

The only thing I'm happy about today is that @Croconaw 's LA Kings are visiting my Dallas STARS! It's going to be a great game. :D 🏒 💚

YES! The Dallas Stars ended up winning 5-2! Perfect end to a great day. :giggle:

(Also got Nahida in Genshin Impact, work went well, and my partner was sweet to me)

I like to walk on foggy mornings, especially in Autumn when the leaves have changed color and fallen to the ground. This morning had particularly dense fog and it's the second day of Día de los Muertos. Didn't really get any fog in October, unfortunately, but hey, I'd say this makes up for it.

Back