• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What Are You Happy About Today?

Since the Day of the Dead celebrations are going on, monarch butterflies should be nearing their Mexican roosts. Maybe some of the 51 winged babies I raised this year are down there with them. I hope some of them made it. It makes me smile when I think of them. 🐛/🦋 You're never too old to appreciate nature.

I went to the bunny cafe today and pet so many good rabbits. They had small ones and extra thicc ones. I also got a bunch of stickers cause they were cheap.
20221102_144456.jpg

20221102_141617.jpg

Today I'm happy because:

- I had another good night of sleep and slept late this morning.
- The weather was beautiful again today.
- I had a dentist appointment and a massage therapy session this afternoon and both went well.
- I called my mom and my aunt to wish them a happy birthday today.
- I finished the second crossword puzzle and redeemed my rewards this evening.
- I still have four more days off work to enjoy and relax!

@Foreverfox Happy about one more thing to finish the day, but the Dallas MAVERICKS beat the Utah Jazz just now 103-100!! I wore my Mavs shirt and played their theme song at the end of the game to channel energy for the win. BALLGAME. 🏀 🔥 😤
I was JUST coming to say the same thing!!! Wooo!! 🔥🏀 now do that every time! 😂

My family and I've fallen a little bit behind on GoodTimesWithScar's videos, but we got to watch one tonight and start catching up again!
Finally went and transferred my Manaphy egg from Pokemon Ranger over to my Platinum game—it had uh, apparently been sitting in my Ranger file for over 500 days. 😅 Now I'm finally ready to let go of my Ranger games (which also cleared up some much-needed space on my gaming shelf), and I'm looking forward to hatching the egg!
Got back to the otome route replay I've been on and re-read another chapter today. Very cute stuff, excellent mood-booster. 💯

- Woke up kind of in a bad mood, but I had my favorite coffee drink and I'm feeling better now.

- Work is going well.

- Having fun trying out a new team in Genshin Impact featuring Cyno, Yae Miko, Nahida, and Kokomi. It's proving to be quite effective so far!

- The recent Mavs and Stars wins are nice, but we can't rest on our laurels. Tonight the Stars will be in Arizona to take on the Coyotes. Go GO GO!!!

i've really been trying to set the intention of going out on more walks in the evenings after i get home and rest, and i've went on two this week so far. it doesn't sound or feel like much but it's just so easy to say "no i'm too tired and i'll go another time" every night. so i'm glad i managed to go on longer walks twice this week. i'm gonna try to keep up the momentum and aim for something manageable rather than flopping and then getting upset with myself c:

Felt like getting back into Pokémon Platinum after yesterday, so I did that today! I caught the Lake Trio (and hatched Manaphy in the process of catching Mesprit ahaha) and defeated Volkner, so it's off to Victory Road next. 💪
Also got to play Legends: Arceus for a while! I completed the wisp side quest and perfected a few more Dex entries.
Caught up with SmallishBeans' latest video over dinner with my family too!

I had a nice, deep conversation with my favorite person earlier. We talked about why this person that’s been bothering me dislikes me, and it’s starting to make sense. That whole conversation reminded me of when I first met my favorite person. She kept trying to be my friend and I was either pushing her away or being cold towards her just so she’d leave me alone. She just persisted and it took a few months, but we just got really close. I eventually apologized for acting so rude but of course told me not to apologize for my feelings and forgave me. And every time I thank her for forgiving me, she says “thank you for the second chance.” …as if I weren’t the one in the wrong here.
For context on the aforementioned incident:
(mentions of panic attack)

A few months back, I had a panic attack during work because the minors were misbehaving and I was just trying to do my job. They were goofing off and the manager didn’t do anything to stop it. I had to take my trash it, but the minors were playing with the key and they tied the lanyard from the sink to the office door to create a barrier. I was already freaking out and I sliced the lanyard with a knife and said “I need the ****ing key.” Well, the lanyard was very sentimental to him, I guess, but I wasn’t aware at the time. I apologized, and he said it was okay. But I don’t think he’s fully forgiven me because it seems like he’s holding a grudge.
I’m happy that I grew my hair out a bit more and I like the messy floofy style with a hat. You will very rarely see me without a hat so I’m happy to be content with a hairstyle that works with a hat.
I had a delicious chicken parm sub. I don’t remember the last time I enjoyed a food this much.
I should be getting paid sometime tonight. I’m quite happy to be making four figure paychecks for washing dishes.

I’m playing Mario Party Superstars tomorrow night after work with my favorite person.

Today I'm happy because:

- I didn't have to work and I still have tomorrow off too.
- The weather was beautiful yet again.
- I saw a couple of squirrels and a new bunny in my yard.
- I saw some of my favorite neighborhood dogs on our walk this afternoon.
- I had a doctor's appointment and everything went well. I've lost a pound since my last visit.
- The TBT community finally found the answer to The Spirit Tree Round 10!
- I won a second round of Master of Disguise, which will give me enough currency to buy my top 4 collectibles from this event.

- Woke up kind of in a bad mood, but I had my favorite coffee drink and I'm feeling better now.

- Work is going well.

- Having fun trying out a new team in Genshin Impact featuring Cyno, Yae Miko, Nahida, and Kokomi. It's proving to be quite effective so far!

- The recent Mavs and Stars wins are nice, but we can't rest on our laurels. Tonight the Stars will be in Arizona to take on the Coyotes. Go GO GO!!!

The Stars absolutely CLOBBERED the Coyotes tonight and won 7-2!!! 🏒 🔥 😤

- I got some good sleep.

- It's a Friday and I have plans for this weekend to hang with friends! :D

- Work is going well.

- I did my civic duty and voted.

- @Foreverfox Tonight the Dallas MAVERICKS take on the Toronto Raptors... in Dallas! You know the drill, voices UPPPPP!!! Get ready for some LUKA MAGIC! 🏀 🔥 😤

- I got some good sleep.

- It's a Friday and I have plans for this weekend to hang with friends! :D

- Work is going well.

- I did my civic duty and voted.

- @Foreverfox Tonight the Dallas MAVERICKS take on the Toronto Raptors... in Dallas! You know the drill, voices UPPPPP!!! Get ready for some LUKA MAGIC! 🏀 🔥 😤
I will be jersey’d up and ready to GOOOO!!! 🔥🏀😤

Back