• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What Are You Happy About Today?

• My digimon series seasons 1-4 anime boxset is out for delivery and should be arriving in a few hours :)
  • I went to a yoga class on Wednesday, it was fun, definitely was a workout
  • My new shoes came yesterday, I got some adidas and I really like them (pictured below) I don't believe I've ever had adidas shoes before.
  • Also bought some Columbia winter boots since winter is on it's way and it snows a lot here in upstate NY, those will come tomorrow
  • Went grocery shopping today, got everything on my list plus some cannoli, one of my favorite desserts :D
  • Got a lot of cleaning and stuff taken care of today

Attachments

• shoes.jpg
    shoes.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 5
i've really been trying to set the intention of going out on more walks in the evenings after i get home and rest, and i've went on two this week so far. it doesn't sound or feel like much but it's just so easy to say "no i'm too tired and i'll go another time" every night. so i'm glad i managed to go on longer walks twice this week. i'm gonna try to keep up the momentum and aim for something manageable rather than flopping and then getting upset with myself c:
Yessss I've been doing this lately when I get home from work instead of staring out the window and wishing I was outside. It's so easy to make the excuse of being tired and not going, but the fresh air feels so nice, especially since the lab I work in literally has no windows.

Also after much research and planning I am going to buy a car tomorrow. 🙏🏻 I'm excited!

@/BrokenSanity very kindly gifted me a Pink Hybrid Rose!! ;v;
I got to play Pokémon Legends: Arceus again today! I finished The Sea's Legend request and worked on some more research whilst recovering player satchels.
My parents and I got a little closer to being caught up with GoodTimesWithScar's videos!
I not only found a ton of official art of several of my comfort characters that I hadn't seen before, I found a new official art source. My friends, I am thriving. (*´꒳`*)

Today I'm happy because:

- I slept extremely well last night and felt better today after being tired yesterday.
- The weather was perfect today, absolutely gorgeous.
- I watched a really good episode of Outlander today.
- I had a really nice day at home with my husband and my dog.
- We're going to dinner at the Olive Garden tomorrow.

while i'm not happy about it, i pooed out a load ton today.... & it made my stomach really hurt during it :<*i think it was cause of the califig syrup that i took for it*
& i feel that i'm not done... :<

but at the same time, i suppose i am happy i got it out......

Last edited:
- It's Saturday and I managed to have a good deep sleep

- My brother came over for dinner!

- I had a cream cheese + smoked salmon bagel and it was delicious 😋 I also had a slice of my fav fresh cream chocolate swiss roll

- The train strikes planned for next week have been suspended, so I won't be missing a ton of classes like I thought (mixed feelings abt this because it was a good excuse to take a week off 😂 )

- I saw Black Adam with my friend and it was pretty good. I liked how it wasn't just two sides fighting each other, and raised good questions as a movie.

- While I was out, the Dallas Stars defeated the Edmonton Oilers 6-2 on their ice. They've been doing pretty well lately. 💚

- Going to chill with some anime and video games now. I started a Pokemon Alpha Sapphire Wonderlocke which is going well. I'll post more about it later.

Halloween is m y favorite holiday and tbh, I usually have something creepy or creepy cute around the house all year long. I even have the orange and purple joycons for my Switch. I ordered adorable thumb grips for them and they arrived today. I love how my Switch looks!

spooky_switch_by_valzed_dfh4lze-pre.jpg

spooky_switch_l_by_valzed_dfh4lzk-pre.jpg
spooky_switch_r_by_valzed_dfh4lzi-pre.jpg

(Please ignore the white specks. I didn't see them until now.)

Today was a pretty good day all around. Got voting and groceries done. Also I realized today that a dinner that I thought was today was actually next week (story of my life). This gives me a chance to remake brownies that I thought were a little thin that was suppose to be for that dinner that I thought I didn't have time to remake.

Back