• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What Are You Happy About Today?

• I got a Gastly pokemon collectible from @LittleMissPanda today :D and got to talk about Pokemon with them for awhile which is really nice, was an awesome surprise seeing a message in my inbox today especially since I'm having an extremely stressful week. And I love the whole Gastly evolution line :)
  • I've been thoroughly enjoying watching the original Digimon anime, I'm currently on season 1, I got the seasons 1-4 DVD box set recently
  • Ordered a Yugioh starter deck because I'm a big fan of the yugioh anime and want to learn the TCG
  • Super excited for this weekend, the stressful stuff going on this week should be over by then and then I'm baking some chocolate chip pumpkin bread and having my sister over to visit and putting my Christmas tree up :)

- Tried on the new winter clothes I bought last night, and they all fit nicely!

- My friend and I went out for lunch today, it was really nice to catch up with him. We also made plans to go watch Black Panther 2 next week lol :)

- Got some work done for uni this afternoon, then had a shower

Another wrap-up of the last week or so. 😊
✨@/Liz! brought me a bunch of recipes and materials in ACNH so that I could start decorating for Christmas! I also had a lot of festive items that Jenny @/themysterybidder gifted me a little while ago too. I'm enjoying starting to decorate for Christmas in-game. 🎄
✨ I got some positive news in a meeting on Monday, and also finalised a lot of work last week, so I can start on a new project. 🎉
✨ Some Christmas and birthday gifts for people I know arrived in the mail! It's hard waiting until Christmas to give them! 😅
✨ I've really enjoyed the TBT Halloween event! It felt really stress-free, and the tasks were a lot of fun. 🌲👻
✨ I'm also very grateful to people on TBT for gifting me yellow candies during the Halloween event, and also for trading potions with me. So much kindness! 🥰
✨ On the livestream of the peregrine falcons, the baby falcons have lost all of their baby white feathers now. They look like falcons now! 😊
✨ On the weekend I visited my mum, and talked to my sister. She bought me a souvenir from a trip she was on, which was sweet.
✨ I've felt a bit art-blocked lately. I find it helps having a purpose for drawing, but I worked on some sketches on both days of the weekend, which I think has been good! 😊🎨

I feel like there's something missing I wanted to add, but maybe I'll remember later! 🌟
edit: I remembered! There was a lunar eclipse last night! It was very pretty! 🌙

Last edited:
im a celeb is back!! (as of last night), also ant & dec have been doing livestreams after every show through instagram which is the CAHNTENT 😌
+ if anyone'll be watching the series then hmu
loved the TBT halloween event, though am hyped to be able to change my pfp again
gonna have a spicy burger (AKA bomgar) for dinner monchies. feeling pretty chill atm

Last edited:
I had some free points in Clip Studio Paint that were expiring soon, so I went looking for some new art assets! I found lots of nice brushes, textures, and pose references, and a lot of cool materials that were totally free too. ^^
I got to visit my aunt for the first time in a while, and we helped her vote!
A Code: Realize acrylic stand I'd pre-ordered arrived today! ❤️
Also got to play more Pokémon Platinum this evening! I've been working on filling out my Pokédex some more (definitely not going for full completion, but I like to get what I can), and have also been training up a Gengar I traded over from my old HeartGold file! I'm hoping she'll be able to help me with the roaming birds ahaha. ;u;

I have a few things to be happy about today, despite a lot of things not going as planned.

- I slept really deeply last night.
- I voted. It doesn't look like any of my candidates are going to win, but it's closer than I thought it would be. Maybe there's some hope for change in the future.
- Even though nothing seemed to go right all day, I was able to remain calm and not let my anxiety get the better of me.
- I finished the most important and difficult tasks for work that needed to be done today.
- I purchased my Halloween collectibles! I love my new potions and Gourdy! Plus I grabbed a bonus Rafflesia with my leftover gold. I had exactly enough thanks to my two correct guesses in Master of Disguise.

• The Pokemon drawing @LittleMissPanda did of Haunter for me is amazing! I love it so much :D
  • My appointment with my psychiatrist went well today. Having a med increase due to an increase in some hypomanic/verging on manic symptoms, hoping that helps calm me down a bit. It doesn't help that I'm simultaneously going through some stressful situations in addition to that. But things look like they will be a little less stressful around the holiday season, and hopefully my meds help calm me down and stop my symptoms, so I have that to look forward to. This is a dose I've been on in the past and it helped me a lot before when dealing with these symptoms
  • I had my apartment recertification today, it went well, I signed my lease again for another year
  • I spent some of the morning playing ACNH which was very peaceful
  • Have been continuing to watch season 1 of the Digimon anime and really enjoying it

Today I'm happy because:

- I slept very deeply last night.
- I went into the office for a farewell party for a coworker.
- I got free pizza for lunch.
- I got to leave work early for a massage therapy session.
- I talked to the contractor about our bathroom remodel and things are progressing. Almost everything has been ordered.
- When I got home, my husband had mulched the leaves and swept both porches and the steps.
- My dog was so happy to see me. ❤️
- Two more days to go until the weekend.

We watched fWhip's latest Empires episode this evening! I've also been listening to some old Minecraft Let's Plays of GeminiTay's in the background recently, and I've been really enjoying those. ^^
Caught Articuno in Pokémon Platinum today! My Gengar still isn't quite fast enough to stop Zapdos from fleeing, but soon, I think.
The Dead Tree Wraiths won the war, and I got a couple achievements and a community favorite!! 💚🖤 I had a lot of fun with this Halloween event overall too!

-Although I still feel a bit tired, I'm glad that I got to take a nap in the afternoon.

-My nephew wasn't difficult today, and he didn't even toss and turn during his nap.

-I finally got some energy to play some games after not doing so for a few days.

-My sister bought me some corn dogs and chili cheese fries. They were yummy.

Pokémon Violet releases in ten days and I’m very excited to play alongside my favorite person. We’re going to battle every few levels and play at the same pace.
*crosses fingers for Totodile but I’m not getting my hopes up*
I found some Hawaiian Punch in little bottles and picked some up. They are the perfect travel size and something I wouldn’t mind taking with me on the train.
I enjoyed the Halloween event and I cannot wait for the upcoming winter event.
I saw Keagan tonight and shared some of my food with him.

I HAVE BEEN SLAYING THIS WEEK IN SCHOOL 😆💚💚💚💚💚🐸
1668130679062.png
1668130694392.png
1668130756478.png
1668130853958.png
1668130978463.png
1668131169858.png
I tried to check and blurr anything that was personal information so if you see any please send me a message and I will take it down to prevent doxing myself!

Pokémon Violet releases in ten days and I’m very excited to play alongside my favorite person. We’re going to battle every few levels and play at the same pace.
*crosses fingers for Totodile but I’m not getting my hopes up*
I found some Hawaiian Punch in little bottles and picked some up. They are the perfect travel size and something I wouldn’t mind taking with me on the train.
I enjoyed the Halloween event and I cannot wait for the upcoming winter event.
I saw Keagan tonight and shared some of my food with him.

I forgot how close the release date was! 🎉 I've been trying not to think about it to avoid spoilers! So glad you reminded me. 😂 Also glad to see Keagan is doing well. 🥺💖 Hope you are doing well too!

I HAVE BEEN SLAYING THIS WEEK IN SCHOOL 😆💚💚💚💚💚🐸
I tried to check and blurr anything that was personal information so if you see any please send me a message and I will take it down to prevent doxing myself!

You are doing amazing! You have worked so hard! You should be super proud! 😍 I also just noticed your collectible lineup and I love it! It's perfect! 🌟

- My second week in an office went well. Loving my job! 💸

- I have tomorrow off work and am headed on a road trip this weekend. 🏎️

- Finally settled on a new aesthetic for the forums. Unsure how long I'll keep it, but I like it. (y)

EDIT:

36f4oSa.jpg

Last edited:
Watched Grian's latest episode while we were having dinner and oh my god, it was absolutely killing me. 😂
Got to read through another chapter in the otome route replay I've been on! Pokémon Platinum has been taking up most of my gaming time recently, so I'm glad I was able to find the time to get back to this. 😅 Oh, and speaking of...
I caught Zapdos and Moltres today! And I'm extra happy that I happened to catch them in numerical order. I'm... so glad to be done with the roamers in this game lol 😭 Also found a Dome Fossil in the Underground and got a Kabuto!
I got to see some nice fanart of one of my comfort characters!
Finished working on my Halloween aesthetic for next year! I think I'm about ready to let go of spooky season now. ...Mostly.

Today I'm happy because:

- I slept really well last night.
- I selected my benefits for next year.
- I finished creating the slides for a presentation I have to give soon.
- I cleared out a bunch of emails from my inbox.
- I saw Ms. Potter, the bunny, in my front yard this evening.
- I had a good dinner and a brownie for dessert.
- The wraith mascots in the banner make me smile.
- Tomorrow is Friday!

Back