• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What Are You Happy About Today?

- my train got cancelled, so i just had a chilled out day instead of going to uni today lol i stayed home and watch The Crown season 5 on Netflix 😂

- my mum was rlly sweet and got me the Lindt bear advent calendar today ❤️ she buys my sister and i an advent calendar each every christmas, and i thought that one in particular was very cute

- negotiated an trade in a game i play!! very happy i managed to trade for a very valuable item i missed out on 🥳

- I got to sleep in today. Very much appreciated!

- I got paid and it was a large amount.

- I folded my clothes and cleared off my desk, organized my room, and just generally started getting ready for my trip tomorrow.

- I was downstairs putting dishes away, and began singing "Last Christmas" to Pippi. She was not amused. 😹

UvJThOW.jpg

But then as she was walking away, I started singing "All I Want For Christmas Is You" and she turned around and started meowing to the lyrics. :giggle:

- My partner has been sweet to me lately.

- Earned my fourth gym badge in my Pokemon Alpha Sapphire Wonderlocke. My team is looking really good!

- Saving the best for last, but the Dallas STARS play the San Jose Sharks tonight... in Dallas! The Sharks aren't that good this year and the Stars #1 goalie Jake Oettinger may be back in net, so I'm looking forward to a good game! 😤 🏒 💚

I saw my favorite person today. We talked about the possibility of hanging out towards the end of November. She says she misses Keagan and the fact that she’s close with my dog makes me happy. We will be hanging out a lot more now, too, since her schedule is starting to free up.
I’m just a bit nervous about the possibility of her meeting my grandma because she wants to, but my grandma has very whack viewpoints. I really don’t want her being mean to my favorite person (due to how close and openly affectionate we are with each other) considering my grandma got offended by the fact that I don’t carry a purse. Oh, well.
I’m still very excited about Pokémon Violet releasing very soon. I have my digital copy pre-ordered.
I had Subway for a late lunch today. I ended up getting a steak and cheese sub with a six pack of cookies. Subway has the best cookies and they are now added to my snack options for travel.
I’m happy that I had back to back short days at work and I was able to get lots of relaxation time in. I have plans to play some Mario Party Superstars tonight with my favorite person when she gets off work. We may battle Pokémon afterwards because our game nights are a weekly thing for us.

Caught a ton of new Pokémon in Platinum today, and also went back through Stark Mountain for the items I wasn't able to get last time. Got Heatran too! ( •̀ᴗ•́)b
I also made a couple more rubber band bracelets! I managed to use up the rest of one of my (many) colors as well, so that felt nice.

Today I'm happy because:

- I slept very deeply again last night.
- It rained all morning but stopped just in time for our afternoon walk.
- I completed writing my annual review and finished some other important work tasks.
- I saw not one but two rabbits in the backyard this evening.
- A few of the items for our bathroom have already been delivered.
- The city has finally fixed the streetlight near our house. For years it would only stay lit for a few minutes at a time.
- It's Friday and I'm looking forward to the weekend!

-Despite the interruptions from my nephew, I did a lot of cleaning today.

-Bought some items and candy in preparation of the guests that we will have tomorrow.

-My mosquito bites itch less than they did these past 3 days.

-My nephew wasn’t sitting down during dinner, so I would walk around behind him with his plate in one hand and try to feed him that way. At one point he started running, so I chased after him. I found this situation funny because it reminded me of this meme.
85A523DA-3FED-44CF-BCE1-19C1455FE2D2.jpeg

I heard you guys made more posts in this thread, so I put in my reactions to catch up once more! Today (or technically yesterday) was a really great day for me. ☺️

November 11, 2022
  • I slept well last night.
  • I had a midterm and did really well!
  • While it got rainy in the afternoon, I enjoyed the weather! I did get a few raindrops on me, though lol.
  • I made another traditional drawing again! It's more of a sketch as I wasn't aiming for perfection. I'm happy and satisfied that I'm using an actual pencil to draw once more. :)
I went ahead and tried drawing in Sailor Moon style! Admittedly, I have not watched a single episode of that show. 😅 This is actually one of @/xSuperMario64's OCs, but I somehow messed up the details between two characters and muddled them into one lol. This sketch is more of a practice and I'll start the digital drawing tomorrow hopefully!
IMG_6998.jpg

• By the way, I saw Bug's most recent drawing over in his art thread! It always brings a smile to my face from the stuff he's produced. Also, I've been chatting with him on discord and it's great to hear that the past couple of days for him have been really good. Bug's been going through some stuff that I won't go into detail about out of respect and I'm glad that my friends in general are happy. 😁
  • I played Gran Turismo 7 and did some time trials. I also collected some bonus credits for going fast in an online time trial.
  • Speaking of which, I've been continuously buying a few more Hotwheels over the past week now. Managed to snag some good finds too!
I keep hearing positive things about Koenigsegg, so I decided to buy this Koenigsegg Gemera last week. Unfortunately, the brand does not appear in the Gran Turismo series rip. I was pleasantly surprised to find a Pagani Zonda R and a Toyota Supra (Mk4) from a few days ago, especially for the former. Prior to seeing it, I didn't know the Zonda R existed as a Hotwheels toy!
yuio.PNG
  • I listened to one of the soundtracks from Game & Watch Gallery 4. First played it when I was very young and it brings back memories of trying to get a really good high score in various games. 😊
Mario's Cement Factory
-------------------------------

- I got to sleep in today. Very much appreciated!

- I got paid and it was a large amount.

- I folded my clothes and cleared off my desk, organized my room, and just generally started getting ready for my trip tomorrow.

- I was downstairs putting dishes away, and began singing "Last Christmas" to Pippi. She was not amused. 😹

UvJThOW.jpg

But then as she was walking away, I started singing "All I Want For Christmas Is You" and she turned around and started meowing to the lyrics. :giggle:

- My partner has been sweet to me lately.

- Earned my fourth gym badge in my Pokemon Alpha Sapphire Wonderlocke. My team is looking really good!

- Saving the best for last, but the Dallas STARS play the San Jose Sharks tonight... in Dallas! The Sharks aren't that good this year and the Stars #1 goalie Jake Oettinger may be back in net, so I'm looking forward to a good game! 😤 🏒 💚

I don't know what your trip is all about, but I hope you have a good time and a safe trip, my friend! Maybe Pippi could set up all the holiday decorations by the time you get back lol.

Caught a ton of new Pokémon in Platinum today, and also went back through Stark Mountain for the items I wasn't able to get last time. Got Heatran too! ( •̀ᴗ•́)b
nice on getting heatran! :3

maybe i should try the post game on diamond, pearl, platinum, brillent diamond & shining pearl sometime, after all.... i'm running out of games i want to play.... i do have a few i want to continue to play a little, though... *acnh, sospoot, digimon cyber sleuth*

probably is... it takes forever to chase after the lake trio :cautious:... & unlike brillent diamond/shining pearl, you can't trade on dp or platinum.... 😒

A few of my coworkers were busy standing around talking and they all got yelled at for it. Lol karma
lmao everyone's posts so wholesome.

Dim's. Yes buurn buuuurn! Muwahaha burn!

I really haven't been that active here lately. Things just haven't really been going well, so I kind of slipped away. I am going away on a trip this weekend and am flying. I really haven't thought about it much, just because of how hectic and exhausting things have been lately. But I am sure it's going to be a lot of fun. I just need to get away from all this and de-stress.

Back