• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What Are You Happy About Today?

Happy today because I finally figured out how to part my hair on the side that I've been wanting to do for so long. It just took me a ridiculous amount of time to figure it out and yet the answer was so simple and right in front of me, lol. At least I'm laughing about it and not beating myself up from it, so that's also a plus.

Now I can grow these bangs out and have now set up my switch to the way I want it with the right mii character and can now relax and play. I'm also doing a before and after pictures of myself to see my progress too. I'll post those in the what do you look like thread later on, as I would like to share. 🙂

Day 1 of Costa Rican honeymoon complete!

It looks so beautiful! I hope you have a wonderful honeymoon!

Today I'm happy because:
- I've been sleeping so much better since the time changed back. I wish we could keep standard time forever.
- I met one of my favorite neighbor dogs. He's a white toy poodle and his name is Cooper. He always looks so adorable bouncing at the door whenever we pass his house. I was happy to finally see him close up. My dog didn't react terribly towards him either.
- I watched the newest episode of Spy x Family and another episode of Outlander.
- I had a nice, relaxing day at home with my husband and my dog. My dog snuggled with me a lot more than usual.
- I picked up some strawberries at the store yesterday and they were delicious.
- The vanity light I originally picked was sold out when we went to order it, but I found another one that I think I might love even more.
- Looking forward to another day off tomorrow and getting to sleep in.

This was actually late yesterday after I'd already posted here, but my tuxedo kitty just?? Climbed up on my collarbone and laid down?? 😭 Anyways I was stuck with a face full of cat for like 20 minutes, but it was really cute and sweet.
I played Pokémon Platinum again today! I've now caught all of the Poké Radar exclusive Pokémon, and I bred a few Eevees too. I've got Vaporeon, Flareon, and Jolteon so far; going to work on getting the other Eeveelutions soon.
Watched GeminiTay's latest video and also Dollightful's new doll shopping vlog!
Also got to play Pokémon Legends: Arceus again! I'm going for 100%, so I'm still on the research grind, but I did also take the time to recover some player satchels too.

- I got up at a reasonable hour for the second day in a row!
- I made some good progress on a book I've been reading.
- Being a peace bonding staff member at an anime convention has gone well! I really enjoy the job and most of the social experiences I've had have been positive.
- I ordered some tasty drunken noodles from a new Thai restaurant!
- I relaxed in the evening with a good anime.

- Our trip has been successful and we're headed back today.

- We watched The Pink Panther before going to sleep, and it was genuinely so funny. I definitely plan on watching the rest another time.

- @Foreverfox Luka Doncic ERUPTED for 40+ points and the Dallas Mavericks beat the Portland Trailblazers in Dallas 117-112! It seems like it was just the boost they needed. 🏀 🔥 😤

(Normally I'd be asleep right now, but between this hotel bed and my dad's snoring, it's very difficult. :LOL: )

- Back from my trip and glad to be home.

- Got my sixth gym badge in my Pokemon Alpha Sapphire Wonderlocke! :D

- Was listening to the radio on the way back, and the Dallas STARS beat the Philadelphia Flyers 5-1!!! Much appreciated and much needed in order to stay in 1st in the NHL Central Division. 🏒 🔥 😤

This week's One Piece episode was really cool, and we watched the latest episode of Spy x Family too! And we did also watch our usual episodes of Fairy Tail and Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood yesterday; I just forgot to mention them somehow ahaha.
I read for a teensy bit! I didn't get very far in the book I'm on, but I'm hoping I'll be able to get back to reading more regularly again soon.
Played more Pokémon Platinum today, and managed to get a Helix, Claw, and Root Fossil in the Underground!! ;v; Just need to dig up some Old Amber and I'll be set as far as obtainable fossils go. I've also been working on evolving some Pokémon while I'm waiting until I can catch a Ditto.
And I was able to play Legends: Arceus some this evening too! Completed the Path of Solitude for a few Pokémon before going on one of my usual expeditions.
We watched LDShadowLady's newest Empires episode as well!

Today I'm happy because:

- I got to sleep in this morning and woke up naturally on my own.
- I finished watching season 5 of Outlander. There were several emotional episodes that were very well done. Looking forward to whenever season 6 drops on Netflix.
- I got caught up on My Hero Academia and Raven of the Inner Palace.
- The Minnesota Vikings had a spectacular come back win against the Buffalo Bills! I really didn't expect them to win that game, but everything went their way at the end. 💜💛
- I had a hot fudge sundae this evening.
- I enjoyed a nice, hot shower.
- I'm going to read a bit before bed.

Day 2 of Costa Rican honeymoon complete!
Highlights were ziplining through the rainforest and a sky bridge tour.

C129C5B3-5CAD-433B-97DB-5FC6978F6F1D.jpeg
FF80D28B-0109-423C-B449-84B57AE192D8.jpeg
6C7E534E-1347-4BD4-A4F8-45028D167B20.jpeg

- Uni went well today, none of my trains got cancelled 🥳
- Wore a cute outfit!
- Tried the new Starbucks gingerbread latte, it was nice (but very sweet!)
- Completed my slides for a group presentation
- Changed my bed sheets, did some laundry, and washed my hair when i got home, so feeling refreshed ✨
- My brother is coming over for dinner later
- I'm happy I have a day off tomorrow lol

Back