• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What Are You Happy About Today?

Today I'm happy because,

- I got up early and have been productive at work. 📊

- Yesterday the Texas Rangers beat the LA Angels 12-0 courtesy of Max Scherzer's stellar performance. ⚾ 🔥

- I finished building Kafka in HSR yesterday. 🎮

- I received more tokens today from Space Camp TBT even though I wasn't expecting any more! Got a bit confused, but it was a nice surprise! 🤩

Today was really nice!

- I managed to finally get through a chunk of a group assignment I've been needing to work on! I've just been unmotivated lately and struggled to do it.

- My partner visited me today! It was really nice to see them and we chilled and had some dinner together.

- Managed to complete my remaining camp task, the Obscure Observations! It's really dumb but I decided to write something to make myself laugh, and I had a lot of fun with it!! 😊

Camp has been so much fun, and it's sad to see it almost over, but I'm grateful for the wonderful experience!!

i’ve honestly been having the opposite of a good time the past few days— it’s been a while since i’ve felt this sad and stressed, so i thought it would be good for me to post about some of the things that’ve happened since i last posted that have been good, to try and remind myself that things aren’t always all bad :’)

ੈ✩‧₊˚ today marks one year since we officially adopted bonk and brought her home! it has been an absolutely chaotic year with her, and she is truly so annoying LOL, but she’s also so so sweet and funny and i love her a lot 🤍 i’ve also gotten a few cuddles from her in the past few days (she’s actually cuddling with me as i write this hehe), which has made me so happy 🤍
IMG_2732.jpeg
1692144185643.jpeg
1692144196899.jpeg
IMG_2846.jpeg

ੈ✩‧₊˚ my island rep was chosen to represent the moon bunnies! it’s been an honour to see myself up there with the other incredible reps for the other crews, and i’m still so touched that my rep was chosen when all of the other moon bunnies’ reps were all so diverse and wonderful 🥹
phonto.jpeg

ੈ✩‧₊˚ my “common room design” entry was accepted, and the moon bunnies were able to find all of the items we needed for rounds 2 and 3 of the scavenger hunt! 💪🏻 we may have come last in all 3 rounds, but i am still so proud of my crew and how hard we worked to try and find every item! the moon bunnies are winners in my eyes always 🐰🤍

ੈ✩‧₊˚ i finished watching season 2 of only murders in the building! it was honestly so funny, and it was delightful to see that the writing, acting, and vibes didn’t go downhill after the first season! both seasons were equally great, and i’m excited to watch the third season once all the episodes are out!

ੈ✩‧₊˚ i received a green crescent moon from my angel of a friend @Midoriya! his friendship and kindness always reminds me that there’s still good in my life, and i am so grateful to have him as a friend 💚 i will always think of him (and deku ofc) every time i look at my moon 💚

ੈ✩‧₊˚ i am so grateful for all of my friends, and all of the support and kind words i’ve received over the past few days. i’ve been ass at replying since i’m just so drained, but i am forever so beyond grateful for the friends in my life, and love and appreciate them beyond words 🫂

With the tokens from the last round of the Scavenger Race, I was able to get the rest of my high-priority collectibles from Space Camp!! 🥺 I can't believe I managed to collect a full set of crescent moons, the Andromeda potion, both of the new team star fragments, and the event patch... I'm sad to see Space Camp wrapping up soon but I feel both spoiled and well-rewarded for my efforts throughout!!
I got to play Stardew Valley again today! I'm over halfway towards being able to buy the golden clock now, and things are going smoothly on the farm!
Watched a few Youtube videos and GoodTimesWithScar's latest Hermitcraft episode with my parents this evening!
I've been enjoying working on Lunar Logic with my fellow Moon Bunnies! I think we're doing great so far! 🤍🌙

Today's been a bit eh, but good things that happened were:

- Managed to go for a walk again! I've been trying to get out more.
- Visited my dad and we played some card games together! I always enjoy playing scopa with them.
- Played a bit of minecraft with my friends to finish off my evening, and we were messing around getting goat horns.
- Happy there's a bit of extra time to vote for entries, there are so many amazing entries, and talented users on here!!

Here are some recent happies 🥰
  • I saw a cardinal and some baby squirrels playing in our backyard this morning! 🐦🐿️
  • I played a ton of Tears of the Kingdom and got a lot of things done! 🐉🏰
  • Listened to my favorite music and found a new track I really enjoy 🎧
  • Took the time to play Pikmin 4 as well - it's really good! I especially enjoy the Dandori mode 🌱💧🔥⚡
  • Made some extra cold, extra refreshing iced tea 🥤🧊
  • I had some really nice chats with fellow forum friends 💖🌳
  • The new whale react is so much fun! - it slaps, what can I say lol 🐋⭐✨
  • Super stoked on finally obtaining my last dream collectible, the adorable Fair Pinwheel!!! And so quickly, too! I can't remember exactly when I began my hunt but it definitely couldn't have been no longer than 8 months. Feels like less, honestly. I was more focused on finding another Galaxy eggie, but I found that, too. ngl I thought it would take YEARS for this baby to come home
    1692201718911.png
    will take it for a spin one day in a brand new aesthetic teehee~
  • I'll be posting some new art soon on my gallery! Mostly my entries for Space Camp 2023 but a couple of other things, too 🪐🎨🎉 twas fun, as all events are, but all good things must sadly come to an end. But I made lots of happy memories feeding star dust to the ISC big boi himself, Mr. Wailord 🐋⭐✨
  • We went to the beach last weekend and I decided to go on a nature walk, as per usual ☺️ though I became a delicious all-you-can-eat buffet for the insects (kid you not, my legs are covered in bites. That's what I get for going out in shorts and no repellent RIP) I still had a really good time. Took some lovely scenic shots, too 🌴🌳🌿🌤️
20230813_144311.jpg

20230813_145408.jpg

20230813_143718.jpg

20230813_143741.jpg

20230813_163347.jpg

I did tons of walking over the past few days since my dad's car is in the shop. My legs are a little sore but I'm happy about building the muscles in my legs.
My favorite person was being incredibly sweet in regards to my soreness. She told me to take a warm bath and it feels nice knowing she cares. We also played a few rounds of Mario Kart while I relaxed and she used Blue Birdo once again, as that is my favorite color. She insists she's not a sweet person but she does things like this.
I picked up a few morning shifts at my second job. I'm very happy about being back at that place.
I like this job a lot more than I'll ever admit to.

ੈ✩‧₊˚ barbie is coming to digital on sept 5th let’s gooooooo!!!!!! i am already counting down the days, i am so so so excited to watch it again in less than 3 weeks, and to be able to watch it whenever i want and as often as i want!! i plan on forcing my dad to watch it with me, which i am also very excited about 😌🩷 he better like it or else i’ll be looking for a new dad 👀 /jk

ੈ✩‧₊˚ i purchased an andromeda potion from the lovely @Gene.!! i was hoping to buy one with tbt eventually since all of my tokens are going towards other collectibles (the glowy/night sky collectibles hype has gotten me i fear 😔), but i wasn’t expecting to be able to buy one so soon!! it is such a gorgeous collectible, and i’m a sucker for the potions! i’m so happy, i can’t wait to use it in some of my lineups i have planned! tysm again gene, you are amazing!! 🥰🩷

ੈ✩‧₊˚ my cute, dorky, annoying little cat, like always 🖤
IMG_2858.jpeg

ੈ✩‧₊˚ barbie is coming to digital on sept 5th let’s gooooooo!!!!!! i am already counting down the days, i am so so so excited to watch it again in less than 3 weeks, and to be able to watch it whenever i want and as often as i want!! i plan on forcing my dad to watch it with me, which i am also very excited about 😌🩷 he better like it or else i’ll be looking for a new dad 👀 /jk

ੈ✩‧₊˚ i purchased an andromeda potion from the lovely @Gene.!! i was hoping to buy one with tbt eventually since all of my tokens are going towards other collectibles (the glowy/night sky collectibles hype has gotten me i fear 😔), but i wasn’t expecting to be able to buy one so soon!! it is such a gorgeous collectible, and i’m a sucker for the potions! i’m so happy, i can’t wait to use it in some of my lineups i have planned! tysm again gene, you are amazing!! 🥰🩷

ੈ✩‧₊˚ my cute, dorky, annoying little cat, like always 🖤
This post made me smile Im- 🥲 I'm so glad, thank you xara, ur incredible! ALSO UR KITTY OMG, GIVE THEM SO MANY PETS FROM ME

Sorted through some old beanies/hats to give away (some were gifts that I never even took the tags off of, eheh) and found some nice gloves to keep while doing so! We think they may have belonged to my late grandmother, but they fit me really well (which is rare in gloves because I have teeny tiny baby hands) and they seem like they'd be pretty nicely suited for cold weather too.
Snuck in a little time for Stardew Valley today as well! I spent some time working on decorating my Ginger Island farmhouse and I think I'm finally satisfied with how it looks! It's a shame I can't bring my husband and our dog there with me though. ;u;

Back