• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What Are You Happy About Today?

I started watching One Piece. I was hesitant to start it due to the intimidating length but it was an anime that intrigued me for a while. I haven't gotten around to it since my BPD ass can't even commit to a job let alone a show, haha. I'm only eight episodes in but I'm definitely enjoying it.
Can I be happy about my job transfer potentially happening soon? I will never not feel guilty about how this situation even came to be, but it’s for the best. I can’t thank my favorite person enough for giving me the confidence to bring this up. *crosses fingers that it's soon*
I am officially four days away from my vacation, and I have acquired all of the necessities. There are obviously things I cannot pack until the day of, but for the most part we are all good. I can't wait to set foot somewhere away from where I'm at right now, lmao.
My favorite person is the best. I needed the comfort she gave me today. I apologize for being a burden but somehow I’m not to her? The stress just melted off my body when she held me. Her denial about how sweet she is when I tell her is everything to me, and it's just adorable.
I discovered that these are a thing and I require these in my life. It sucks not living close to a Walmart, since apparently they only sell them there??
IMG_2882.jpeg

Today I'm happy because:

- I keep forgetting to mention this, but a few nights ago I saw one of the bunnies in my backyard again. It's been a while and I was starting to worry about them so this made me very happy. It was dark, but I caught a glimpse of it with the flashlight and with the way it reacted I believe it was Olive.
- This has been another relatively calm and easy work week. I've cleared out most of the incidents in my queue as a result.
- I planned and requested my time off for the remainder of the year.
- I saw some cute dogs on our afternoon walk and later in the evening.
- I saw an adorable squirrel in my yard this evening.
- I did some self-care.
- I received some exciting news and I have something to look forward to later this month.
- Tomorrow is Friday and I'm looking forward to the weekend!

I made it to Hero Tailor and Master Carpenter in Fantasy Life!! Also still steadily finishing up the quests I've been accumulating.
I watched some Youtube videos with my family and we got to catch up with SolidarityGaming's most recent episode of New Life! Also on my own I've been watching a playthrough of a new farming sim/horror game (yes, you read that correctly) called Pumpkin Panic and I kind of love it?? I'm not trying to get into the Halloween spirit this early, but the art style is oddly cute and it seems really well-made—I'm hoping it'll release on other platforms in the future, in which case I'd honestly love to get it and play it for myself. 🎃

* OK so apparently, I forgot to get that pink door in New Leaf, but luckily Nook was selling a pink door again today, along with the pink since that I got 😭
* Bought the lovely set from someone on here and filled my house in New Leaf with it 💖💖💖
* Spent practically half the day goofing off in a discord server with a lot of other people
* Unlocked ordinances and the K’appa tours in New Horizons. I enacted the beautiful island one. :,3
* My dad got me cotton candy ice cream 💖💙
* My dad got something to help get all the hair out of mine and my brothers shower drain since it gets clogged with our hair; I have thick hair and shed like a snake and my brother, has very long hair

i applied for a promotion ! i wasn't going to bother and the deadline was today but one of the managers for the team phoned me and was like why the heck haven't u applied yet 🥺 it made me feel good bc i doubt myself a lot so it's nice that other ppl have so much confidence in me

I GOT THE JOB! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!

i'm honestly so happy right now i'm constantly on the verge of tears - i can't believe i was so close to not applying because of my lack of confidence.. i really need to believe in myself more.

it's a job i'm pretty familiar with and i already know some of the team so i'm even happier!☺️

I haven't posted in here in a few days, but I'll say that I'm happy that I woke up this morning so I can spend another day living and loving my friends and fams 🥰

i'm honestly so happy right now i'm constantly on the verge of tears - i can't believe i was so close to not applying because of my lack of confidence.. i really need to believe in myself more.

it's a job i'm pretty familiar with and i already know some of the team so i'm even happier!☺️
OMG CONGRATS MOG!!! THAT'S AMAZINGH SDKJFSKD :love:💖

I’m working on some art and actually not hating how it’s turning out. 🥺
this is so lovely to hear, honestly I've never seen a single piece of bad art on this forum so I'm sure whatever you're drawing looks wonderful 💜

ੈ✩‧₊˚ i received some absolutely beautiful art from my beautiful, dear friend @King koopa 🥹🥹 i ran to his art thread so fast when i saw he had posted and was so excited to see what new lovely art he’d created, only to see that he had taken the time to create art for me of all people 🥹😭 i nearly started crying, it was such an amazing surprise and warmed my heart so, so much 🥹 i have received so many phenomenal pieces of art and acts of kindness during these past few weeks alone, and there genuinely isn’t a word in the dictionary to capture just how beyond awed and grateful i am. the fact that i have friends who are willing to spend time on me talking to me, interacting with me, making art for me??? i have no words, just like i have no words for how much i adore the art my dear friend made for me. it captures one of my absolute favourite aesthetics perfectly, and the inclusion of things that i love and that are important to me (axolotls and my rainbow moon) means the world to me. seeing @King koopa improve and become more confident in his art skills over time has been an absolute treasure, and i will cherish this forever 🥹🤍 thank you so so much again, koopa 🤍🤍
no but seriously seeing this drawing lowkey made me cry, it's so precious and perfect honestly 🥺💞🌈

Last edited:
Guys I am back from Austria and I had such an amazing time! It felt like wayy more than 4 days because I managed to do so much in a short amount of time! 😊 I stayed in Vienna and Salzburg, visited museums, had a lot of coffee and cake, walked through pretty gardens, saw palaces, and walked around historical sites. I think what I'm most happy about is that my mum loved it, which means a lot to me because I was in charge of planning everything.

Anyway, today I'm happy that we got home fine, and I managed to unpack, clean the floors, have a bath, wash my clothes, and have a 4 hour nap. Then I had some coffee and chocolate snacks I bought as souvenirs from Austria 😋

Generally, I've had the happiest few days since last year, and I've felt so much more relaxed. As for today, I went out with my Dad to one of our local beaches. It was Blossom's first walk at a beach! She met other dogs and had a good sniff at the different surroundings. :ROFLMAO: Once we got back, she ended up falling asleep.Right now, she's decided it's time for her dinner!

I’ve wanted a particular item for over a month and it keeps selling out but I just saw that it’s been restocked at my local store so my husband and me are on our way now ✨✨

Please I just want 1 and people keep buying heaps to re sell 😭😭😭😭

Fingers crossed ☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️

Edit: I GOT IT OMG YESSSSSSS FINALLY

Last edited:
I’ve wanted a particular item for over a month and it keeps selling out but I just saw that it’s been restocked at my local store so my husband and me are on our way now ✨✨

I don't know what it is, but it sounds important to you. I'm happy you got what you wanted! 🥰

Today I'm happy because:
- I saw a lot of cute dogs on an evening walk
- I had the opportunity to chat with another family member
- My excruciating headache from yesterday is starting to subside
- I completed my full skincare routine (skipped it the past couple of days, so it felt extra nice)

i hope you all have a wonderful, restful weekend, my friends! c:

ੈ✩‧₊˚ i got to chat with my wonderful friend @Midoriya for a bit yesterday! i was having a bit of a rough day yesterday (being sick and having little sleep does that to you haha 😅), but talking with him definitely helped me feel a little better! i love and appreciate him and all of my friends so much 🥹

ੈ✩‧₊˚ i also had a lovely chat tonight with my dear friend @xSuperMario64x! 🥰 we talked about mario games for a bit and he gave me some recommendations (am trying to expand my games horizons hehe 🫡), i had such a nice time talking with him!!

ੈ✩‧₊˚ i had sushi for dinner last night! i‘d been craving sushi for weeks, and i was finally able to pick some up! it was so yummy 🤤

ੈ✩‧₊˚ i’ve come up with more lineup ideas that i adore, including a couple of christmas ones (i know it’s only september, but ya girl likes to be prepared in advance— i’ve had my halloween aesthetic ready to go since june LOL)! i’ve struggled with coming up with a christmas lineup that i actually like every year, so the fact that i now have 3 that i love to choose from makes me so happy!!

ੈ✩‧₊˚ my silly girl 🖤
IMG_3249.jpeg

that’s amazing mog, congratulations!!!!!!! i’m so happy for you! ☺️🎉💞

yay! i’m not sure what item you were after, but i’m so happy for you that you were finally able to get it!! 🥰

I don't know what it is, but it sounds important to you. I'm happy you got what you wanted! 🥰

Today I'm happy because:
- I saw a lot of cute dogs on an evening walk
- I had the opportunity to chat with another family member
- My excruciating headache from yesterday is starting to subside
- I completed my full skincare routine (skipped it the past couple of days, so it felt extra nice)
i hope you all have a wonderful, restful weekend, my friends! c:

ੈ✩‧₊˚ i got to chat with my wonderful friend @Midoriya for a bit yesterday! i was having a bit of a rough day yesterday (being sick and having little sleep does that to you haha 😅), but talking with him definitely helped me feel a little better! i love and appreciate him and all of my friends so much 🥹

ੈ✩‧₊˚ i also had a lovely chat tonight with my dear friend @xSuperMario64x! 🥰 we talked about mario games for a bit and he gave me some recommendations (am trying to expand my games horizons hehe 🫡), i had such a nice time talking with him!!

ੈ✩‧₊˚ i had sushi for dinner last night! i‘d been craving sushi for weeks, and i was finally able to pick some up! it was so yummy 🤤

ੈ✩‧₊˚ i’ve come up with more lineup ideas that i adore, including a couple of christmas ones (i know it’s only september, but ya girl likes to be prepared in advance— i’ve had my halloween aesthetic ready to go since june LOL)! i’ve struggled with coming up with a christmas lineup that i actually like every year, so the fact that i now have 3 that i love to choose from makes me so happy!!

ੈ✩‧₊˚ my silly girl 🖤

that’s amazing mog, congratulations!!!!!!! i’m so happy for you! ☺️🎉💞

yay! i’m not sure what item you were after, but i’m so happy for you that you were finally able to get it!! 🥰
Thank you both 😊 it was a tombstone candle for Halloween that I wanted so bad 😂

People have been buying heaps of them and re selling them for 3x times the price on eBay 😡

Today I'm happy because:

- I saw Mortimer, the bat, on my back porch again last night. He's such a little cutie.
- I had a good Friday. My work load was light. My incident queue is almost empty. Now to just get caught up on emails next week.
- The weather was warm and sunny most of the day. We had a brief thunderstorm in the evening but we postponed our trip to the grocery store until it was over.
- I picked up some tasty snacks and desserts at the store.
- My dog was very sweet and snuggly with me today. I love him so much.
- I finished proofreading the trivia questions for a game my husband wants to host with some friends. It should be fun.
- I'm ready for the weekend. I've got a few things I need to get done, but I'm mostly happy about the chance to get my sleep schedule sorted out a bit.

Congrats! That's amazing! ✨
Thank you both 😊 it was a tombstone candle for Halloween that I wanted so bad 😂

People have been buying heaps of them and re selling them for 3x times the price on eBay 😡
That sounds very cool! I'm so glad you were finally able to get one. 🪦

I'm now a Hero Carpenter in Fantasy Life, and completed a few more quests! Just gonna work on Blacksmith next and then I'll get back to the main story.
Watched a few Youtube videos by myself and with my family today, including more Pumpkin Panic and part of an older Markiplier series I've never watched before (Spooky's House of Jumpscares)!
My dad's got plans for early tomorrow, so we watched our usual episodes of Hunter x Hunter and Fairy Tail tonight instead!
@/LadyDestani sent me a ton of tbt to help me save up for my dream collectibles!! ;v; 🤍

* I can now give gifts to my favorite villager in NH. :,) What is funny, is he is my most recent move-in and I still cannot give gifts to some of my previous move-ins. Ehh...Whatever. XDDDD
* Had Wendy's for lunch
* Bought a pink roof for my house in New Leaf. Also, I have my pink fence and door :,)
* My dad set up an appointment for my blood and urine results (it should be Wednesday or Thursday, he said both XDDD). I am nervous as hell, but I am glad he set up the appointment I am going to feel so much better once this crap is behind me. I have been worried-sick. Luckily, my dad gave me some reassurance and said it shouldn't be too serious.
* My dad is doing some ham, ham/cheese, and cheese sandwiches on the griddle for lunch tomorrow. I am gonna have one(s) just the ham. I am looking forward to it. :,)

• Since Monday, my printer hasn't been printing from my laptop, only printing from my phone and iPad, finally I had the time to reset the WiFi and reinstall the printer software, now it works perfectly! Why does technology suddenly act up? :ROFLMAO:
  • Played New Horizons, scanned in Midge's amiibo, never had her so it will be interesting to see how Midge acts. Was over on Harv's Island playing around with ideas for new Buck content.
  • Had a great fun playtime with Blossie, especially rubbing her tummy! I discovered this morning she has a certain spot when I stroke it with a single finger, her legs move. :love:
  • Plus, things have finally got properly sorted out with my brother this evening, so I am super happy!!!!! I am really hoping things continue to be like this, as I have hated living in an atmosphere each day!

Happy today because it was such a great day off. Me and Aurora had a nice walk in the morning. Was able to get my yard work done in the morning. My aunt is visiting from a different state. We went over to my other aunts house and had a family BBQ. We went swimming and played cards. It was nice enough this evening when we got home so I was able to get Aurora a second walk. Some of my Amiibo cards came today . So now starts bringing Buck back to Serenity and Portia to Crescent.
BC030605-9C0F-45CC-8A98-10A112F46FDF.jpeg

Back