• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What is the first thing you will do when the update drops on November 5th?

To be honest the first thing that comes to mind is to upgrade my storage, I’ve been out of space on a recurring basis for months.

Given that the updates usually release at 10am Japan time, I feel like maybe i will get the update at around 6pm on nov 4

will buy amiibo cards (I love collecting things like trading cards, so I really want some) and download HHP asap too.

Spend the entire day playing for sure! I think I'll probably head to The Roost first, but since Nook's Cranny is on the way there for me, I'll probably pop in there as well. After coffee, I'll go to Resident Services and get the new Nook Mile unlocks. Then on my way out the aerobics. Next to Harv's to see about adding all the vendors and unlock what I can there. If Leif is there with the new crops, get and plant those.

I'll definitely be getting HHP, so I'll probably do that last since I know it will be a time sink for me. I'm so excited already!

Brewster. Immediately.

Then I'll try to purchase all the things that I can purchase from the Nook Miles shop and the Cranny (hairstyles, reactions, storage, construction license, etc). Then take that boat ride with Kapp'n.

I feel like if I do the HHP immediately, I'll get overwhelmed. So I'll do everything that I can on my island first.

Go through every single new furniture item in the game, obtain every item that I like. Fiddle with my house and island designs to see what I like better, then finally when I’m certain the design is great I can enjoy all the new content xD

I'm definitely going to head to Target first thing and hope for the best for the series 5 amiibo cards. Surprisingly, my Target didn't limit the cards on the last restock, so hopefully I'll be able to snag some packs before someone buys them out.

In-game though, I'm going to purchase all of the Nook Miles upgrades first thing. I'll check out Harv's Island afterwards, then get started on the HHP DLC. I'll take occasional breaks from the DLC and do some mysterious islands, dig up gyroids, and check out Brewster. I'm really looking forward to the new decorating features!

Cry, probably.

jokes aside, probably check out HHP since I’m definitely going to be preordering it. HHD was one of my favorite games and my playtime is *almost* as much as ACNL was, so I’m most excited for that. :>

The first thing I will do is try to obtain the amiibo packs through the Target app and pick them up later. Of course I will purchase the DLC immediately and see whats new too! I have nearly 300k nook miles so I'm super clear on that part... And I really want to unlock/(grind?) so much furniture if I can. It's going to be torture for me not to TT T.T

assuming the roost is immediately opened, that'll be my first stop of course! then stop off at the town hall and see what new nook mile items we can grab, before seeing if there's anything new in nook's cranny. then I'll most likely investigate HHP because I'm incredibly excited to explore that in full! fortunately I have a long train ride home the exact day the update drops so I have uninterrupted time to just sit and explore to my heart's content

cry.

xjjkxnxk jokes aside, i’m honestly not sure since there’ll be so much to see and do. the first thing i’ll do is probably talk to nook to expand my storage since mine is currently overflowing LOL. after that, i’ll probably check out the new nook mile items since i’m very curious about what all has been added. :’)

I know there is so much going on in this big update that its a lot to get through. I'll start first. For me I am going to check out Kapp'n and see what type of islands he takes you too. Since I've been going through a lot of mystery islands lately I am very curious to see if there is like new and different island fruits, materials and whatever season island there're are. Second I will get all of the new features from the Nook Mile Shop since I have saved enough nook miles to get them not to mention getting the Storage Shed and ABD that we can place anywhere on our island. Lastly I will check out Brewster in the Roost to see if there is anything new with him compared to past games. The rest I will do on my own time since it is a lot to unpack.
Buy the DLC and Amiibo cards =P

Oh man, I don't even know where I'll start. I think the first thing I'll do is check out the cafe and see Brewster.
Then I think I'll go right to creating houses in the HHD dlc if I can!

Get all the new stuff with nook miles, change ordinance and get some cool vine ladders.

Just a heads up, as with all past updates, depending on where you live in the world, you'll get the update the night of November 4th. I think the only exception being HHP. The eShop in NA for example might require you to wait until 12:00am EST
Post automatically merged:

set up meteonook (or whatever it's called) to learn raining pattern so I can make gyroid hunting easier for me, get to work on harvs island!

Datramining suggests weather patterns are changing in v2.0. You should find the seed now as it may become much much harder after the update.

Last edited:
I'll be upgrading my storage first! I'm almost at the limit on both of my characters. Can't wait for 5000 storage slots! I wonder how much each upgrade will cost.

Next I'll be getting all the new Nook Miles licenses and things and checking out the new Nook Miles rewards furniture, try to get as many ordered as I can. And getting tons of bells out of the bank for Harv's Island! Then I'll probably check out Brewster and see what we need to do to unlock the cafe. I'm guessing we'll have to do something or at least wait a day or two for the cafe to be added... Brewster might not show up the first day because we'll probably already have a visitor that day. Might have to wait until the next day.

Then I'm going to run to Harv's Island and start working on unlocking the different shops. I'm thinking we probably won't be able to unlock them all at once because they usually only allow you to construct/upgrade one thing at a time, right? But I do wonder if we'll at least be able to donate the bells for all the shops right away...

Once I finish at Harv's, I'll probably head to the HHP and start working on that. I do wonder if everything will be available right away, though. Might be getting ahead of myself! I do remember that the swimsuits were available right away after the update hit, so I would hope most things would be here, too.

Probably go to the ABD and purchase all of the upgrades like hairstyles, pro camera, and cooking recipes. I'd like to get that out of the way first so I can then spend the rest of my miles on the new items and Kapp'n tickets.

Then head to Harv's island and start getting work done. My priority are Reese and Cyrus, I need all that customization <3

After that I'll probably spend the afternoon browsing villagerdb and adding items to my wishlist lol

Back