• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been feeling dizzy and nauseous since 3am, it's now 2pm and it's not going away. I'm supposed to be going out to view my potential new home and dinner in a couple of hours. We already had to reschedule this viewing once and we're so keen on getting this place. Not looking forward to the train journey. Ugh.

Last edited:
I've been feeling dizzy and nauseous since 3am, it's now 2pm and it's not going away. I'm supposed to be going out to view my potential new home and dinner in a couple of hours. We already had to reschedule this viewing once and we're so keen on getting this place. Not looking forward to the train journey. Ugh.

Hope you're able to feel better soon! I get that feeling a lot too, and I wish I knew a way to stop it :/
If you do get the new place, make sure to start packing a week or so in advance (especially if you have a lot of stuff in your house [papers, small items, fragile stuff, etc]) we just moved and it has killed me with the amount of stuff everyone has. Idek how all this stuff fit in our small old house @ .@

Damn.. hope you're feeling better. That's one of the worst feelings you can have, in my opinion since it pretty much stops you from functioning somewhat normally. And I hope everything turns out alright and you have the powers to go there and view it. You can do it! :) -hugs-

Hope you're able to feel better soon! I get that feeling a lot too, and I wish I knew a way to stop it :/
If you do get the new place, make sure to start packing a week or so in advance (especially if you have a lot of stuff in your house [papers, small items, fragile stuff, etc]) we just moved and it has killed me with the amount of stuff everyone has. Idek how all this stuff fit in our small old house @ .@

Thank you! :)

Luckily most of my stuff is already in boxes! I moved back in with my parents in May and I knew it would just be a temporary solution while I found a new apartment, so I didn't see a point in properly unpacking. Moving is such a hassle, but the outcome should be worthwhile.

Damn.. hope you're feeling better. That's one of the worst feelings you can have, in my opinion since it pretty much stops you from functioning somewhat normally. And I hope everything turns out alright and you have the powers to go there and view it. You can do it! :) -hugs-

Stopped me getting a decent sleep too, so that's extra not-fun. :( Also, thank you. <3

ive had this for 3 years so far, i feel ur pain

Thank you! :)

Luckily most of my stuff is already in boxes! I moved back in with my parents in May and I knew it would just be a temporary solution while I found a new apartment, so I didn't see a point in properly unpacking. Moving is such a hassle, but the outcome should be worthwhile.
No problem. I just know the feeling so I know it totally sucks! Seems there's always something wrong with me lol.
Ah, well that's good (about being packed) I was the first to get all mine packed during the week, then everyone else was wanting me to help with theirs cuz they waited til VERY last minute and yesterday we were like "how do we have so much stuff???"
It is worth it though, this house is a lot newer and nicer, with a way better neighborhood too, so I'm hoping it'll be a nice stay :3
I hope it isn't too stressful for you on your move!

:(

I remember feeling like you were the only person who really got me when I had to go to the hospital a lot last year for that sort of stuff.

wtf since why did i only learn of this now

wtf since why did i only learn of this now

iluminati

'nyways when it's freezing cold here because they refuse to turn on the heater unless it's - 20 C

- - - Post Merge - - -

Stopped me getting a decent sleep too, so that's extra not-fun. :( Also, thank you. <3
Know the feels, always when I get nauseous or food poison all you do is everything but sleep pretty much :/

it's impossible to find the OST i'm looking for 4 this anime and when i do the quality is shabby rip

I wish I had my cat with me to help me with all these sh!tty thoughts that come through my head. I also need a nap. One that never, ever ends.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back